15+ Year Old Account

New recruit-a-friend

Is it available yet? I can't seem to find it.

*jumps in* How does the old mounts get rewarded now as well? I understood the 12 month BS, but what about the old mounts?

OP, had a friend who also couldn't seem to find it in-game.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    *jumps in* How does the old mounts get rewarded now as well? I understood the 12 month BS, but what about the old mounts?

OP, had a friend who also couldn't seem to find it in-game.
    afaik the old recruit mounts are not available anymore, but i think they might arrive at cash shop in time

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    afaik the old recruit mounts are not available anymore, but i think they might arrive at cash shop in time
    Can anyone else confirm this? I just want my mounts

Can anyone else confirm this? I just want my mounts
    well it wasnt stated by blizz, in fact the old recruit mounts that were retired in past were not put to shop, but at the time shop wasnt so prominent, so theres hope

10+ Year Old Account
    Recruit-a-friend is currently NOT available - I don't know what Blizz is waiting for, but it is not available.

None of the old rewards will be available through the new RaF. In addition, once you have the 12 rewards claimed, there will be no further rewards - Just players that you can continue to have +50% XP with and teleports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Recruit-a-friend is currently NOT available - I don't know what Blizz is waiting for, but it is not available.

None of the old rewards will be available through the new RaF. In addition, once you have the 12 rewards claimed, there will be no further rewards - Just players that you can continue to have +50% XP with and teleports.
    Ah cool. Hope the old RAF mounts wont be gone, but blizzard removing items...Well we see that a lot so...=/

Guess one could consider recruiting some random guy for 12 months. Litterally pay him 1 year of wow acces with gold tokens...costly.

Ah cool. Hope the old RAF mounts wont be gone, but blizzard removing items...Well we see that a lot so...=/

Guess one could consider recruiting some random guy for 12 months. Litterally pay him 1 year of wow acces with gold tokens...costly.
    In that case you’d better recruit yourself. No risk, you can multibox level your alts and get all the rewards.

whats the point of RAF now? the only reason anyone did it before was for the 300% exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

Not exactly.

After the 12 months, every subsequent 3 months paid for gives the recruiter a month of game time.
    So if you were to recruit 3 people that don't stop subscribing then you can play for free.
    Speciation Is Gradual