Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Attention BlizzCon attendees! If you purchased a BlizzCon Pass, BlizzCon Portal Pass, or BlizzCon Benefit Dinner pass, our ticketing partner AXS will be sending Virtual Ticket codes to all current passholders starting today, so keep an eye on your inbox. If you have multiple tickets in your AXS account, you’ll receive one email containing multiple codes (one for each ticket in your account). If you’re planning to attend with friends or family, make sure to send them one of the codes so they can join the fun.

Out of curiosity, did this actually occur for anyone else attending in person? My email only contained one code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Attention BlizzCon attendees! If you purchased a BlizzCon Pass, BlizzCon Portal Pass, or BlizzCon Benefit Dinner pass, our ticketing partner AXS will be sending Virtual Ticket codes to all current passholders starting today, so keep an eye on your inbox. If you have multiple tickets in your AXS account, you’ll receive one email containing multiple codes (one for each ticket in your account). If you’re planning to attend with friends or family, make sure to send them one of the codes so they can join the fun.

Out of curiosity, did this actually occur for anyone else attending in person? My email only contained one code.
    I got 2 codes.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    Tyrande and Illidan looking like hookers for the first time. Pathetic pull for $$
    Illidan not really considering that was his model throughout wc3 and hots. Tyrande I would agree with you there but still on the fence about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    I love how people trash on blizz store mounts on this site yet they are willing to pay even more money for a mount if one came with the virtual ticket. A microtransaction is a microtransaction.
    Get the fuck out of here with your logic. The topic of discussion is how Blizzard never does anything right and no matter how many rewards they offer it'll be insufficient. Remember, lads: Bli$$ard is bad.

They couldn't make a Saurfang pet? He wasn't Warchief but he was the Horde's hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl View Post
    Not gonna lie, for WoW, that's pretty pathetic. I'd rather have cloaks.
    I never would have thought that two cloaks as virtual ticket rewards would look less pathetic than pet rewards, but these murloc versions of the current faction leaders look bad.

What are Blizzard guys thinking
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-10-02 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I never would have thought that two cloaks as virtual ticket rewards would look less pathetic than pet rewards, but these murloc versions of the current faction leaders have hit a new low.

What are Blizzard guys thinking... really
    Yeah they probably think the murloc thing is still cute and it's tradition.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Get the fuck out of here with your logic. The topic of discussion is how Blizzard never does anything right and no matter how many rewards they offer it'll be insufficient. Remember, lads: Bli$$ard is bad.
    it likely would look far too much like legionnaire murky.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I was super excited for last year's Blizzcon and was sure that they were going to announce D4....so i...bought the con thicket...not gonna make that mistake ever again...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I never would have thought that two cloaks as virtual ticket rewards would look less pathetic than pet rewards, but these murloc versions of the current faction leaders have hit a new low.

What are Blizzard guys thinking... really
    seriously? how have these "hit a new low" but just a normal every day murloc as the only reward 10 years ago was "fine" these things have unique animations and models, burt yeah "hit a new low"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha Reborn View Post
    I was super excited for last year's Blizzcon and was sure that they were going to announce D4....so i...bought the con thicket...not gonna make that mistake ever again...
    Amen. And I didn't even buy it with actual money. Not worth the gold this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    never been as anxious for a blizzcon; they've proven that they can destroy valuable things.

Finally some Murloc pets!! Mounts are nice and all, but for Blizzcon I only want the murloc pet.

Battle.net Balance shall see itself reduced momentarily!

So Horde gets a Sylvanas murloc.. But Sylvanas isn't with the Horde anymore.

I am suprised no one are like "why no stuff for classic!"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    seriously? how have these "hit a new low" but just a normal every day murloc as the only reward 10 years ago was "fine" these things have unique animations and models, burt yeah "hit a new low"
    Because making murlocs out of ingame characters is extremely cheesy?

One thing is making a murloc representing a class like it just learnt it (like demon hunter or diablo crusader), another thing is pretending to be an ingame character... its super cheesy, for me at least
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-10-02 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is wrong with Illidan's OW face? And that Woolies transmog is really unsettling. Also wings for D3 again? Remember when they had Blackhand themed weaponry that one time (though I think that was for a DD edition)? Would be cool to see something similar to that again as the reward instead of more wings.

Though what am I saying, I never buy the VT anyway.

Well, I hope people who buy the VT have fun watching Blizzcon - personally I'm going to skip it this year.

All major reveals will happen during the opening ceremony and that's free to watch. And yeah, it would be nice to watch some panels, but most of the really important stuff will be covered by fansites literally a minute or two after it is said on stage, so not having access to the stream isn't really a big deal. And the in-game goodies... to be honest, I don't think I would have been excited to get any of these items for free, so obviously they're not something that I'd want to pay for.

I might change my mind if the "secret goodies" are really awesome, for instance if they have some playable demos for some of their new reveals or something like that, but as it stands right now, I just don't see the value in buying a VT.

10+ Year Old Account
    $50??!??! GTFO Blizz.

Genji skin straight outta Sims 4 department