Rudy admits to CNN he passed the packet of Ukraine conspiracy theories and attacks on a U.S. ambassador to Pompeo. "They (the State Department) told me they would investigate it."
    https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status...155487744?s=19

I also read that Rudy was putting White House logos on unofficial documents and making officials act on them as official

I believe this is called fraud.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How is any of this relevant to today?

Seriously, what is wrong with you people, always trying to deflect to the Clintons. Who fucking cares about either of them.

If your only defense of Trump is "B-b-b-but Clinton was g-g-guilty too!!1!!one!!" then I strongly suggest you stop and think wether or not it has any relevance to current events at all.

Because, and I'm going to help you out here, it doesn't.

If you want to draw comparisons to previous events, we're a heck of a lot closer to Watergate and Nixon, and we both know how well that ended for him.
    The diversion was never about "B-b-b-but Clinton was g-g-guilty too!!1!!one!!" Several people made incorrect statements about Clinton that needed to be corrected for the record. Don't twist this into something it isn't. Sheesh.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

I also read that Rudy was putting White House logos on unofficial documents and making officials act on them as official

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713

Fine and up to 6 months in jail.

10+ Year Old Account

Senile old man blurts out truth on national television.

I hope Trump never gets rid of Rudy, he's making the impeachment case so much easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    The diversion was never about "B-b-b-but Clinton was g-g-guilty too!!1!!one!!" Several people made incorrect statements about Clinton that needed to be corrected for the record. Don't twist this into something it isn't. Sheesh.
    Except "But Clinton" has been the go-to deflection for everything Trump does wrong.

Fuck, Trump himself is still talking about investigating emails. When will it click in that whataboutisms and deflection aren't as good of a defense as you think, and that in a court of law it wouldn't stand?

Keep whinging about the Clintons all you want. It won't change the fact that you keep trying, and failing, to make excuses for the most corrupt administration in recent history, and a criminal.

Also, you're the last person to be correcting "incorrect statements" considering how many conspiracy theories you post per pages.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Except "But Clinton" has been the go-to deflection for everything Trump does wrong.

Fuck, Trump himself is still talking about investigating emails. When will it click in that whataboutisms and deflection aren't as good of a defense as you think, and that in a court of law it wouldn't stand?

Keep whinging about the Clintons all you want. It won't change the fact that you keep trying, and failing, to make excuses for the most corrupt administration in recent history, and a criminal.

Also, you're the last person to be correcting "incorrect statements" considering how many conspiracy theories you post per pages.
    Please stop. Let's get back on topic.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Schiff broke committee rules by not initially sharing the whistleblower complaint with Republican members. Apparently classified info brought to the committee from outside sources must be shared with both sides. Politicians don't get much more slimier than Adam Schiff.

Looks like Schiff broke committee rules by not initially sharing the whistleblower complaint with Republican members. Apparently classified info brought to the committee from outside sources must be shared with both sides. Politicians don't get much more slimier than Adam Schiff.
    Well, except for Gowdy, Nunes, Trump, McConnell, Jordan, DeMint, Moore....

10+ Year Old Account
    We're going to need that source.

Channeling your inner Fred Fleitz?

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz/statu...98548443807744
    We now know that the request by the whistleblower to meet with committee members was a fraud -- he already did this.
    He didn't do this. He met with an aide, who passed along his concerns. He never once met with anyone on the committee, hence why nobody knows who he is still.

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz/statu...99891292286983
    Supposedly the @HouseIntelComm dem counsel told the CIA whistleblower to hire counsel and go through the ICIG process. That would be believable if Schiff and his staff revealed this weeks ago.
    Why did they have to reveal it? They didn't have the full account and were waiting on the claims to be investigated by the ICIG before taking action. Is that not the prudent course? Waiting for the appropriate authorities to investigate the claims before moving forward with anything?

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz/statu...01057040355334
    under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES. Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this.
    But we don't know if the information the whistleblower provided was classified, specifically. They shared concerns, but may not have actually revealed to specifically discussed classified information.

And do we have confirmation that no information was shared with other members previously? I legit don't know, so asking a genuine question.

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz/statu...02278262194176
    It never made any sense to discuss impeachment or a non-intelligence matter like the Ukraine allegations in @HouseIntelComm . Given Schiff's politicization of this issue and serious violations of HPSCI rules, the impeachment charade must end.
    It does if the whistleblower comes from the intelligence community, I imagine.

And hearing him whinge about Schiff politicizing in light of the spectacularly bullshit Nunes has pulled over the years is hilarious.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not only did Pelosi fail to bring an impeachment inquiry vote to the floor to show that Democrats are acting in good faith (not required by law; however, this precedent was establish in the Nixon and Clinton impeachment inquiry investigations to allay partisanship concerns)....now Schiff isn't going to allow Republicans on the Foreign Affairs Committee to have equal representation or even the opportunity to question Kurt Volker tomorrow. There is no longer any doubt that this is a partisan witch hunt.
    Except Trump already broke the law, admitted it, provided documentation, and then did it again live this morning. I get that you're depressed your Dear Leader is imploding spectacularly, but even you can ignore basic facts and reality.

Yeah...we can't have conservatives posting stuff that you don't want to hear. Oh noes!

such a victim complex....

maybe its not your political leanings but the content, ever think of that?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    He was acquitted of impeachment charges - not criminal charges. He agreed (i.e. plea bargain) to surrender his law license for 5 years to avoid criminal charges.

Impeachment votes have nothing to do with guilt or innocence of the charges. The Senate vote was whether to remove him from office not whether he was guilty of the charges. He could be guilty of the charges and still not be impeached if Senators do not find the charges of sufficient weight to remove him from office.
    So he wasn't ever convicted of that crime? Thank you for clearing that up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember what I said about you posting conspiracy theories?

Why'd you have to instantly prove me right with your very next post?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Impeachment support continues to grow for Americans, at 46%. To put this in perspective, Nixon was under 30%. Regardless, not a good look for Trump.
    It actually may be worse for Trump:

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/02/...oll-democrats/

Now the source of the poll is clearly partisan, but it shows that a non-negligible amount of Democrats are opposing impeachment simply because they think it may hurt the democrats in the long run.

(I’m sure some republicans support impeachment for the same reason, but I doubt it’s a full third of them.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if the whistleblower is Melania.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Imagine if the whistleblower is Melania.
    A friend and I are convinced it's Tiffany. She's getting her revenge

Trump now asking China?! Wtf

Wrong. The whistleblower never met with Schiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Wrong. The whistleblower never met with Schiff.
    Also, the complaint wasn't provided at the time, it didn't come until after the IG investigated and the White House tried to stonewall.

Also, the only requirement is that classified information be shared, and there's no indication that the whistleblower provided the aide they spoke to with proper classified information.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/EllenLWeintraub/...83410820292608

Here's the Chair of the FEC, once again reminding the American People that soliciting help from foreign governments to help your campaign is illegal.

AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Trump now asking China?! Wtf
    After everything that's already happened! At what point can he be carried out in a straight jacket?