Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's gross...
    I'm reminded of an old X-Files episode. (Inbreeds)
    Disturbing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So... Trump thinks that the US army has to behave like the Imperial Guard?

AFFIX BAYONETS! FOR THE EMPEROR!
    Dude, I'd be willing to double the military's budget and actually sign up if they give us Baneblades.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You aren't allowed to point out how shit the moderation is, it gets you infracted.
    I got infracted because i pointed out that a bad faith poster is indeed... well a bad faith poster. (i may get the hammer next so i will stop here)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Dude, I'd be willing to double the military's budget and actually sign up if they give us Baneblades.
    I'd sign up if we get a effing battle barge. Or at the very least, a full batallion of leman russess
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2019-10-04 at 12:12 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Aren't those tanks?
    Tank is doing the thing a disservice

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A interesting interview with Trump from a New York Post columnist...https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...ichael-goodwin

Part of the interview....

That was the start of my Tuesday night phone interview. It was 10 p.m. and the president, who sees sleep as a waste of time, seemed very energized despite the relentless onslaught and long days. He admitted he was feeling good, joking that “it must be a personality defect.”

It sounds strange to say I’m energized, but I love it, I love it,” he said of the daily combat with Democrats and the media. “These people are so corrupt. They’re cons, all they want to do is win the election.”

He loves all the fighting. lol!
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2019-10-04 at 12:29 AM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A interesting interview of Trump from a New York Post columnist...https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...ichael-goodwin
    Hilarious to see Trump call people cons when he had both a fake university and fake charity to con people out of money.

Has Trump ever accused anyone of being something that he wasn't himself guilty of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh shit Skroe's banned?

Okay, taking bets that we're actually going to see a secret child scandal come out of the Trump administration in the next two weeks. Anyone?
    I'm shocked, simply shocked to hear that Skroe just happens to have done something to have gotten banhammered at the same time as the MAGATs are taking multiple body blows to their morale as the result of seeing their Mango Mussolini's ambitions thwarted once again - it's almost as though someone's tiny little insecure ego is so excessively fragile that he lashes out at his perceived "enemies" by abusing the powers of the office he occupies (in bad faith) against those same "enemies" (who are really only pointing out the truth that's obvious to everyone except him and his cult).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump, the guy who said that humans have limited energy and exercising wastes that limited energy, also doesn't sleep much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    snip
    OT, but the blog you link in your signature has apparently moved to https://www.ecosophia.net/

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

It sounds strange to say I’m energized, but I love it, I love it,” he said of the daily combat with Democrats and the media. “These people are so corrupt. They’re cons, all they want to do is win the election.”[/I]

Donald Trump apparently hasn't seen his own Twitter feed.

And it's not funny. Not remotely.

10+ Year Old Account
    A interesting interview with Trump from a New York Post columnist...https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...ichael-goodwin

Part of the interview....

That was the start of my Tuesday night phone interview. It was 10 p.m. and the president, who sees sleep as a waste of time, seemed very energized despite the relentless onslaught and long days. He admitted he was feeling good, joking that “it must be a personality defect.”

It sounds strange to say I’m energized, but I love it, I love it,” he said of the daily combat with Democrats and the media. “These people are so corrupt. They’re cons, all they want to do is win the election.”

Oh good, you finally posted something that actually belongs in this thread, another glimpse at Trump's delusion.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Oh good, you finally posted something that actually belongs in this thread, another glimpse at Trump's delusion.
    Especially a Fox News Opinion article from a moron that doesn't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Especially a Fox News Opinion article from a moron that doesn't know shit.
    The author or the president?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/u....co/YclE1TwBwV

So this happened while I was out with my parents...

Trump Envoys Pushed Ukraine to Commit to Investigations
    [
    Mr. Volker spent Thursday on Capitol Hill being questioned by House investigators as Democrats pursued their impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump’s actions. He disclosed a set of texts in September in which William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, alluded to Mr. Trump’s decision earlier in the summer to freeze a military aid package to the country. He told Mr. Sondland and Mr. Volker: “I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

After speaking with Mr. Trump, Mr. Sondland texted back that there was no quid pro quo, adding, “I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.”
    My favorite excerpt.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-10-04 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    The author or the president?
    Both. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    He finally grew a backbone and drew a line in the sand at this? What a pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    hmf..Rick Perry says he'll cooperate. And he's one to keep an eye on. Because if he's genuine then he's the rat on a sinking ship...abandoning it.
    And I think McConnell knows it.
    Here we go....

So...who's left of the "old guard"?

Mnuchin
    Ross
    DeVoss
    Carson

is that it, or am I forgetting someone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...who's left of the "old guard"?