Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How come noone is considering mechagoblins as a counter race to mechagnomes

i know this sounds like an ass pull and there arent any junkergoblins in the game right now (there werent any void elves ingame before they were announced as an allied race), but how come noone considered mechagoblins as an allied race counterpart to junkergnomes (if they ever do become an allied race) instead of the vulpera
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-10-05 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i know this sounds like an ass pull and there arent any mechagoblins in the game right now (there werent any void elves ingame before they were announced as an allied race), but how come noone considered mechagoblins as an allied race counterpart to mechagnomes (if they ever do become an allied race) instead of the vulpera
    i actualy thought about it, but vulpera seems to be way more popular thats probably why but mechagoblins would be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    i know this sounds like an ass pull and there arent any mechagoblins in the game right now (there werent any void elves ingame before they were announced as an allied race), but how come noone considered mechagoblins as an allied race counterpart to mechagnomes (if they ever do become an allied race) instead of the vulpera
    Because Goblins weren't created the same was Gnomes were? There were no Mechagoblins, there were Mechagnomes for they were created to do a job. The Goblins were developed by the help of exposure to Kaja'mite.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    i know this sounds like an ass pull
    That's just it. That's the reason. Because it would be an ass pull.
    Void elves were an ass pull as well and we've seen and still currently see how controversial a topic that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    That's just it. That's the reason. Because it would be an ass pull.
    Void elves were an ass pull as well and we've seen and still currently see how controversial a topic that is.
    At least Void Elves are more viable than Mechagoblins due to it being a form of merged corruption - unless King Mechagon suddenly has a manual on how to turn non-gnomes into mechanical servants.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Because goblins aren't nerds.

Honestly? Because gnomes need a “rule of cool” boost and goblins don’t.

Among other reasons that others have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because Goblins weren't created the same was Gnomes were? There were no Mechagoblins, there were Mechagnomes for they were created to do a job. The Goblins were developed by the help of exposure to Kaja'mite.
    was thinking about the mechagon gnomes (junker gnomes), not actuall mechagnomes will edit my OP
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-10-05 at 12:53 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Honestly? Because gnomes need a “rule of cool” boost and goblins don’t.

Among other reasons that others have mentioned.
    This. Goblins are a race of gansters obsessed with explosions, money and bondage.

Gnomes are just midgets.

was thinking about the mechagon gnomes, not actuallz mechagnomes will edit my OP
    That is still the same argument. The mechagon ones want to go back to being titan constructs, the goblins have simply no reason to immitate that. There also has never been a mention of mechagoblins in WoW - ever - so obviously no one is talking about something that just does not exist.

Because Blizzard haven't given us any hint of their existence. The only goblin subrace is hobgoblin.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That is still the same argument. The mechagon ones want to go back to being titan constructs, the goblins have simply no reason to immitate that. There also has never been a mention of mechagoblins in WoW - ever - so obviously no one is talking about something that just does not exist.
    goblins like cool stuff, robotic extremities are cool

Because they aren't in the game as a faction, but you do have a new goblin faction in Nazjatar, wich is much better than the ass pull that the Vulpera are.

10+ Year Old Account
    was thinking about the mechagon gnomes (junker gnomes), not actuall mechagnomes will edit my OP
    Mechagon Gnomes have gone through a machine that the king has, clearing their 'curse of flesh' Goblins didn't have this.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Because Blizzard haven't given us any hint of their existence. The only goblin subrace is hobgoblin.
    Didn't they in Legion though during the battle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    Gilgoblins (as we've come to call them) and Hobgoblins. Vulpera has been flagged as a subrace due to the same body type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering most goblin tech ends up in explosion (voluntary or not), no goblin worth its salt would impose that on himself. Unless there's profit to be made... Goblins are pragmatic. First and foremost the Goblins are capitalists and industrialists. Their R&D is mostly to improve production and profits. That's why their technology is so rickety and flimsy. As long as it works, it's ok. The Gnomes are idealists. They seek knowledge first and value technology for itself. The Mechagnomes just pushed that aspect to its extremes.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    In Warcraft, mechagoblins are bots made to explode. They are as sentient as robo-chicken.

- - - Updated - - -

Gilgoblins (as we've come to call them) and Hobgoblins. Vulpera has been flagged as a subrace due to the same body type.
    Body type is weird argument. Otherwise Alliance could get mogu via Draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Considering most goblin tech ends up in explosion (voluntary or not), no goblin worth its salt would impose that on himself. Unless there's profit to be made... Goblins are pragmatic. First and foremost the Goblins are capitalists and industrialists. Their R&D is mostly to improve production and profits. That's why their technology is so rickety and flimsy. As long as it works, it's ok. The Gnomes are idealists. They seek knowledge first and value technology for itself. The Mechagnomes just pushed that aspect to its extremes.
    Goblins too love science. They just never stop thinking about money.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Body type is weird argument. Otherwise Alliance could get mogu via Draenei.
    Fanbase already do consider them so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Well, gnomes were created as mechanical beings with a grand connection to science before the curse of flesh. Goblins worked their way up by experiencing science from creatures like the Mechagnomes, thanks to the exposure of Kaja'mite, they made it able to do it themselves.

Kajagoblins ?