Thread: Eat the Babies

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Aren't that people that come out of this looking the worst the Trumpsters that bought into it being a real AOC supporter?
    yes, that is exactly what this does.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Very much so, the whole thing sounds incredibly fishy. The mentions of the Swedish scientist makes it even more suspicious, because that was what the anti-Climate Change trolls were railing about a little while ago. We even had some threads on it here. Remember this one?

The whole thing sounds exactly like some troll attempt against AOC. I swear, if the right doesn't stop making her relevant, then she is going to be our President soon, and I would rather not deal with that.
    Wasn't there a massive reason why eating human flesh is incredibly a bad idea to be had? something about poisoning ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Wasn't there a massive reason why eating human flesh is incredibly a bad idea to be had? something about poisoning ourselves?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Its not something that normally happens though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark Dice weighs in...

Praise the Lord, Hammerfest is back at it!

I was worried I'd never see boomer-tier political propaganda back in the forums

Oh boy. I conspiracy theorist is weighing in. So where do the space monkeys stand in all of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    "There's no way you're not gonna eat the small baby."

"Do you have a piece of baby stuck in your throat?"

Infracted - Minor Spam
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-10-09 at 06:14 AM.

Somebody had to ask about the space monkeys...that's an image I never wanted to see...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in...

Why do we need anyone to weigh in? It's a simple situation. A lunatic and/or troll started ranting about crazy shit at AOC's townhall, and AOC decided to not take her seriously or engage.

Did she really *need* to say "eating babies is bad?" I think she handled it well.

Also, fuck Mark Dice. Why should I value his opinion?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Also, fuck Mark Dice. Why should I value his opinion?
    I'd like to point out that you were under no obligation to watch the video.

I'd like to point out that you were under no obligation to watch the video.
    So you are unable to provide a reason they should value his opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hated Mechagnome Player View Post
    So you are unable to provide a reason they should value his opinion?
    Why would you assume that?

He asked for a reason and you were unable or unwilling to provide one. It's a pretty straightforward deduction honestly.

"Why should I watch this?"
    "You don't have to watch it."

That's essentially how the exchange went. You were asked for a reason and failed to provide one.

Mark Dice weighs in...

New York Times, CNN, and others are all bullshit in spite of their incredibly long, sourced and documented history of accuracy, but some schmuck on the internet with just the right amount of racism, xenophobia, disdain for women and lack of sex life, wrapped in a giant smug package, makes an a video on Youtube and you run in here acting like it means something.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Mark Dice weighs in...

he's a crazy person who believes everyone famous is a reptile alien and worships the devil he's a troll capitalizing on people who believe the same and suffer from mental illnesses. why did you even link him?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account

Because you posted it for us to watch.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hated Mechagnome Player View Post
    He asked for a reason and you were unable or unwilling to provide one. It's a pretty straightforward deduction honestly.
    I was responding more to the "fuck Mark Dice" emotional outburst. I think you knew this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    New York Times, CNN, and others are all bullshit in spite of their incredibly long, sourced and documented history of accuracy, but some schmuck on the internet with just the right amount of racism, xenophobia, disdain for women and lack of sex life, wrapped in a giant smug package, makes an a video on Youtube and you run in here acting like it means something.
    Well for goodness sake, please do yourself a favor and don't watch whoever this person is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    he's a crazy person who believes everyone famous is a reptile alien and worships the devil he's a troll capitalizing on people who believe the same and suffer from mental illnesses. why did you even link him?
    Because not everybody agrees with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Because you posted it for us to watch.
    Then it's an unwarranted assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why were you posting it, if not for people to watch it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She doesn't need any help.
    Apparently she did, consider she doesn't sound as stupid as you Trump supporters try to make her sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    man, the fake news gets figured out right quick when you guys aren't the ones making it...
    Nice conspiracy theory you have right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Dice weighs in...

Who fucking cares what this retard thinks? AOC is smarter than Mark Dice, or his viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

I was responding more to the "fuck Mark Dice" emotional outburst. I think you knew this.

- - - Updated - - -

Well for goodness sake, please do yourself a favor and don't watch whoever this person is.

- - - Updated - - -

Because not everybody agrees with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Dice believes in the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories, so yes, Mark Dice is retarded.

That aside, I didn't 'know that' primarily because I didn't read it as an emotional outburst. I don't read "Fuck that guy why should I listen to him?" as emotional or outbursty. I read it as the opposite, indifferent and dismissive. I read it as challenging why they should be bothered with his opinion and you immediately folded/deflected. So no our readings of their response don't match. I do now have the question as to what exactly caused you to assume it was an 'emotional outburst'?

And then also yeah seriously, how is assuming you want people to watch a video you went to the trouble of posting an 'unwarranted assumption' and if that's NOT the reason then why DID you post it?