Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    who the fuck is Slyvanas?
    sorry im not the best at spelling xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    Easily Illidan, his power and abilities are far beyond Sylvanas even if she is powered by Helya. Illidan's main weakness is arrogance and villain esq monologuing and Sylvanas is like the only character who can match him there so even before the final blow we would get a 10 minute speech from both sides and probably 2 cinematics. While I think there are a dozen more worthy characters to take Sylvy's head I would love to see the sheer arrogance that would just drip from our screens at this matchup. Edge squared.
    LMAO I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH SO TRUE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Argus is the most least likely candidate... Argus is a distant planet that is in the nether that we killed. get over it.
    Argus is death, how can death die, shes working with him in some form... maybe with helya, but she might connect to argus
    yeast

7+ Year Old Account
    Well since you said "even ground" but didn't really described what that means, I'll have to assume you mean standing 1v1 with no weapons or powers.

So when it comes to brute strength and power, Illidan most definitely has the advantage. If he had time to begin pummeling her in the ground he would.

In terms of agility? We've seen how agile Sylvanas is but we've also seen Illidan's quickness thanks to his wings. Adding this to the mix would make it a lot harder for each other to do damage to each other I would think.

Intelligence and cunning? Sylvanas definitely wins here. Illidan isn't some dumb oaf, at least now how he was portrayed in Warcraft 3 and in Legion. However, I think Sylvanas is in a league of her own when it comes to this.

Now if you want to take respective powers into consideration, that's not really a fair comparison and a losing argument for anybody. Blizzard has been rather inconsistent in their portrayals of character's "power levels" and useage.

Also, it's wise to not use your own head-canon and fan theories to push your points. Although I responded to your thread genuinely, I do not take you or your points seriously.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Well since you said "even ground" but didn't really described what that means, I'll have to assume you mean standing 1v1 with no weapons or powers.

So when it comes to brute strength and power, Illidan most definitely has the advantage. If he had time to begin pummeling her in the ground he would.

In terms of agility? We've seen how agile Sylvanas is but we've also seen Illidan's quickness thanks to his wings. Adding this to the mix would make it a lot harder for each other to do damage to each other I would think.

Intelligence and cunning? Sylvanas definitely wins here. Illidan isn't some dumb oaf, at least now how he was portrayed in Warcraft 3 and in Legion. However, I think Sylvanas is in a league of her own when it comes to this.

Now if you want to take respective powers into consideration, that's not really a fair comparison and a losing argument for anybody. Blizzard has been rather inconsistent in their portrayals of character's "power levels" and useage.

Also, it's wise to not use your own head-canon and fan theories to push your points. Although I responded to your thread genuinely, I do not take you or your points seriously.
    I meant on a field or some place that does not boost eithers power
    yeast

With how surprisingly easy it is to get inside her head I don't think she would stand a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    With how surprisingly easy it is to get inside her head I don't think she would stand a chance.
    Thats another, ontop of alot of points added to Illidan
    yeast

Why are we entertaining all these bait and switch threads that popped up recently? What the fuck is this Argus derailment?
    Illidan stomps.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Why are we entertaining all these bait and switch threads that popped up recently? What the fuck is this Argus derailment?
    Illidan stomps.
    The reason the argus thing is on this thread is becuase i said slvanas being empowered by argus would help against illidan, and then it got out of control. Anyway yeah illidan would win handily. not stomp, but he would definitely win
    yeast

"Intelligence and cunning? Sylvanas definitely wins here. Illidan isn't some dumb oaf, at least now how he was portrayed in Warcraft 3 and in Legion. However, I think Sylvanas is in a league of her own when it comes to this."

Guess we're just going to ignore the fact that Illidan is quite possibly one of the most intelligent characters in this game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Intelligence and cunning? Sylvanas definitely wins here. Illidan isn't some dumb oaf, at least now how he was portrayed in Warcraft 3 and in Legion. However, I think Sylvanas is in a league of her own when it comes to this."

Guess we're just going to ignore the fact that Illidan is quite possibly one of the most intelligent characters in this game.
    Guess you missed the part where I said "Illidan isn't some dumb oaf"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Agreed, i think their intelligence is matched to be honest
    yeast

their intelligence is more or less matched and it depends what you mean by that.

Illidan is more crazier when it comes to achieving some goals and it's way more brutal.

Sylvanas will do everything to preserve herself.

when it comes to feats when it comes to achieving their goals then Illidan still wins here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    their intelligence is more or less matched and it depends what you mean by that.

Illidan is more crazier when it comes to achieving some goals and it's way more brutal.

Sylvanas will do everything to preserve herself.

when it comes to feats when it comes to achieving their goals then Illidan still wins here.
    Both are extremely intelligent and cunning, where I see sylvanas as more of a mastermind behind a grand scheme where as i dont see Illidan doing stuff like that (not saying he could not, just dont think he would want to)
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    Both are extremely intelligent and cunning, where I see sylvanas as more of a mastermind behind a grand scheme where as i dont see Illidan doing stuff like that (not saying he could not, just dont think he would want to)
    true though I don't think it matters here unless you intend to do Illidan's army vs Sylvanas army.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    true though I don't think it matters here unless you intend to do Illidan's army vs Sylvanas army.
    agreed, it would be a fight in a field, how would that matter... maybe sylvanas would be plotting out somthing sneaky from the begging using the environment idk. i dont see illidan plotting out a wild tactic at the start of a fight.
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Guess you missed the part where I said "Illidan isn't some dumb oaf"
    I didn't miss that. But you're a fool if you think that Sylvanas is more intelligent than him. Remember, this is the same guy who found out about the Sargerite Keystone, the Legion's weakness, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, i think their intelligence is matched to be honest
    They're not at all matched.

so does sylvanas even have any strategic victorys ? didnt she trade 7:1 in the war of thorns ?

They're not in the same league. Illidan would slap her silly.

Sylvanas vs Tyrande is a closer one now that they're both empowered.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    so does sylvanas even have any strategic victorys ? didnt she trade 7:1 in the war of thorns ?
    she almost outplayed arthas if she was not betrayed.
    yeast

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus is very old look at 1000 years war.

Aman'thul says "Time answers to me Unmaker! The one force than can bind your relentless fury!" How would he know... they had to of met before and fought
    They haven't met until Sargeras invaded Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    They haven't met until Sargeras invaded Argus.
    They probably met much later than that. Remember, during 7.0, the Legion invaded Ulduar for a reason. And remember where the Titan Spirits were prior to Antorus.