Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's not necrophilia if she can consent.

her sister is hotter lol xd

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Nah, Ghouls look better than her and less stupid.
    not sure why this became about beauty. I just don't think she should look similar to another franchise, especially when those gouls are created by melted skin from the nukes and radiation, rather than rotten skin.

I don't even consider her undead anymore. She's just another kind of elf to me.

TBH Sylvanas, Nathanos and Dark Rangers are the reason why I'd never consider playing Forsaken. The disparity is too big, it's entirely different race at this point, and I'd love to play that kind of undead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure...

if that's what you're into OP, no judgements.

Yes, she is somewhat pretty. I bet San'layn's leader will be hotter though. If we get tham that is.

Why, oh why does it matter? It's just pixels. You understand you give substance to people who believe Sylvanas' fans are all weirdos who're attracted to her sexually?

she doesnt look like a corpse. nor is she quite as still and silent as one.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Danuser
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

It's too bad they did a horrible job censoring her a couple expansions ago. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to cover her midsection with an ugly piece of brown wood? If they really had to cover her up they could've ATLEAST matched it with her color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    Why, oh why does it matter? It's just pixels. You understand you give substance to people who believe Sylvanas' fans are all weirdos who're attracted to her sexually?
    stop being boring
    you are the reason she and jaina got a boob reduction, next up they will be made ugly and fat

- - - Updated - - -

stop being boring
    you are the reason she and jaina got a boob reduction, next up they will be made ugly and fat
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

it's dumb how i see people saying she's ugly in the cinematics.

nobody can seethe over this character as much as i do, and even i admit she's a total mommy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorechuck View Post
    She's a corpse.

If you think she's 'sexy' you should be locked up.
    shes a banshee actually
    yeast

that's what most of her fans are.

that's what the guy in charge of the fucking narrative is.

i can seethe over him all i want, but he's literally winning, since he gets to canonically fanfic his waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    He was so popular that he went from being a garrison prop to dead in 1 expansion.
    And people are asking for his resurrection ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    I don't even consider her undead anymore. She's just another kind of elf to me.

TBH Sylvanas, Nathanos and Dark Rangers are the reason why I'd never consider playing Forsaken. The disparity is too big, it's entirely different race at this point, and I'd love to play that kind of undead.
    I would too want to play more vampiresque undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    shes a banshee actually
    Yes. Corpse is just an outfit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's what most of her fans are.

that's what the guy in charge of the fucking narrative is.

i can seethe over him all i want, but he's literally winning, since he gets to canonically fanfic his waifu.
    It sounds like Anduin and Golden.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    He was so popular that he went from being a garrison prop to dead in 1 expansion.
    And yet they brought his ghost back for BfA.

Did they do that for Varian? Nope.
    "I have watched the other races... I have seen their squabbling, their ruthlessness. Their wars do nothing but scar the land, and drive the wild things to extinction. No, they cannot be trusted. Only beasts are above deceit." - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    If only she looked like this, then she would have stayed dead in Cataclysm:
    -Image Snip-
    Sounds of Danuser jacking it furiously whilst dressed in Nathanos cosplay
    Jokes aside that looks badass though I bet the Chinese servers wouldn't allow it and might be why she hasn't decayed since any of her other deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1c3 View Post
    And yet they brought his ghost back for BfA.

Did they do that for Varian? Nope.
    Nah a random compass is enough to honor him and to get his sword to Anduin so he can remember to make a public coffin for him.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2019-10-06 at 06:34 PM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Undead don't even look undead anymore. She doesn't even have bones showing. I bet if she had a flat ass, with bones, you would find her just another undead female. Or if she had the appearance of a Banshee with her hair all crazy!

anything wrong with that?

also
    Last edited by PelinalWhitestrake; 2019-10-06 at 06:48 PM.