Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What class will receive Bolvar's fiery blessing?

Because him offering it up is given. It will go to new generation of DK, including PC or an entirely new class like Dark Rangers. It might very well end up like Warlock's green fire quest for Frost DK changing their abilities into corrupted red dragonflame.

It keeps Bolvar between life and death. Interesting how it can play into class's story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    BBQ spec for next wow class - chef.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Black Man of Steal View Post
    What are you even talking about.
    i think he believes that in the future Bolvar will grant an individual his "fire powers", that he will create a new type of undead that is just like him, empowered by the red dragon´s flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i think he believes that in the future Bolvar will grant an individual his "fire powers", that he will create a new type of undead that is just like him, empowered by the red dragon´s flame.
    Precisely! It will happen and if Shadowlands are next then it will happen then and there

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Precisely! It will happen and if Shadowlands are next then it will happen then and there
    Or it won't happen at all because he does not actually have the ability to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    What, exactly, are you basing this on?

Fire would be an interesting flavor thing for DKs; i.e, replacing unholy spells with fiery effects and giving them fiery red eyes, in the vein of the green fire chain for warlocks.

But beyond that... no clue what you're talking about, OP.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    What class will get empowered by my headcannon next?!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or it won't happen at all because he does not actually have the ability to do so.
    I'm sure he does!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    What, exactly, are you basing this on?

Fire would be an interesting flavor thing for DKs; i.e, replacing unholy spells with fiery effects and giving them fiery red eyes, in the vein of the green fire chain for warlocks.

But beyond that... no clue what you're talking about, OP.
    Bolvar appears to be interesting in warping red dragonflight powers. He himself is burning inside, he wants us to ride red dragon. I'm sure he will come with somthing else soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    What class will get empowered by my headcannon next?!
    You tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I'm sure he does!
    Which is completely irrelevant to the question since you have no authority on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is completely irrelevant to the question since you have no authority on the matter.
    Doesn't matter. I'm working here on the assumption he will.

what is this blessing about?i have no idea what is talked here.

7+ Year Old Account
    its something im thinking too for a while, i hope its a 4spec, a dps based on hellfire that use sword and shield and unlike the other ones is more squish but have better movement

A skin for frost or unholy could work too, like the green fire, i would be totally ok with that.

Dark Ranger is not a Class.

Dark Ranger = Forsaken Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its something im thinking too for a while, i hope its a 4spec, a dps based on hellfire that use sword and shield and unlike the other ones is more squish but have better movement

A skin for frost or unholy could work too, like the green fire, i would be totally ok with that.
    I would fucking love that. Sword and board hellish offense. Now you have hyped me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Dark Ranger is not a Class.

Dark Ranger = Forsaken Ranger
    Obviously Bolvar will imbue the death knights with the fire of the red dragon flight, replacing their ice abilities with fire and brimstone; as a result, the ice spells will open up the way for the Necromancer class to come
    I’m with it’s frigid frost spells of the former scourge, as well as a spirit tree for healing and an abomination transformation for tanking.

See what I did there? I made a stupid too.

Already happened, the leader of the DKs (you) gets empowered by and mentally tethered to the new Lich King. A blessing or a curse? Time will tell.

If you mean becoming a flame zombie, I suggest rolling a forsaken and eating the haw-li's famous chili toy. Mmm, spicy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

a fire "skin" for the frost specialization

5+ Year Old Account
    Just because a Red Dragon breathed fire on him doesn't mean he can use Red Dragon abilities now.
    Kupo.

Hoping the new playable Necromancer class receives his fiery blessing. Inferno spec anyone?