... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oh lord that Worgen Heritage set.... Good God that is just terrible

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't see a reason to come back.

Well, at least now I hope people stop peddling this "Shadowlands expansion" fan concept as a true leak.

God I really want to come back but jesus this is depressing. Not even sure where to start.

Assaults: Reusing 2 zones.... ok guess better then some horrible island
    Visions of N'zoth: Reusing Stormwing and Org assets... low effort
    Heart of Azeroth: Jesus Christ how much more feedback do these people need that people hate grinding this thing?
    Another old god pissed away: Yet again! The MOST POWERFUL F'N CREATURE in WOW LORE WASTED!!!ARGHHHH
    Mechagnomes: You have MASSIVE population problems on the Alliance side with most of them concentrated on 2-3 US servers and this is what you give them...... wtf happened to the Sethrak??!?!?

Blizzard seriously? This is what you have people waiting until January for and what you expect will hold people over from MINIMUM January to an August-September release date of the next expansion?!?!?!?

God this is so damn depressing.

Glad to see they're being pretty flexible with the phase releases. I think it might be wise to release BGs earlier than originally planned as well. Like somewhere halfway through P2.

expanded titan forging? they could not have killed excitement any harder than with this statement.
    modern wow just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Ah, yeah. Tbh the idea of nyalotha being part of the shadowlands was bullshit to begin with. And lets be honest, most of these leaks are fanmade, not actual leaks. The idea about 9.0 being about shadowlands is now more legit than ever.
    Yeah I mean we might be going to the shadowlands still in 9.0, I just think that the leaks we've seen so far have been fake and this announcement just proves it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "New levels for the Heart of Azeroth, bringing passive benefits and a new essence slot." Uhg more grinds killing me

[QUOTE=Puremallace;51681331]?
    Another old god pissed away: Yet again! The MOST POWERFUL F'N CREATURE in WOW LORE WASTED!!!ARGHHHH
    !?!?

[quote]

He's the weakest old god and none of them are even close to the most powerful creature in lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Agreed. It's just... bad. Looks even weirder on the female.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnez View Post
    Wow, I'm one of the last ones to hate on BFA but this is just about as fucking anti-climactic as we can possibly get.

You took a myth of incredible proportions (Ny'alotha) that you've been hyping for YEARS and turned it, not into a zone, but into a fucking raid? Better yet, we're going to legitimately and unironically kill a full power old god in his own nightmare? Like, is this for real? This could have been a whole fucking expansion easily. N'zoth was fucking hyped up as Arthas 2.0, I was so so SOOOO looking forward to an expansion where he teases and mocks us and we finally fight him at the end after weakening him all expansion.

Instead what? Instead we get to do single player content that will be trivialized through titanforging or whatever you're calling it now and we get to build a cloak that magically will let us kill a god? Give me a fucking break. As cool as this all sounds on paper, it gives me roughly 0 hope for the next expansion and is super fucking anti-climactic. Hate to say it but... just like the rest of the story of BFA.

No nuance, no intrigue. Just straight pipe rushed story content. Big fucking rip.

It's getting the fucking Argus treatment, feels fucking bad man.
    Ny'Alotha isn't just the raid.

Every single rift we go into is a trip into Ny'Alotha.

Every 10+ M+ you do you travel into Ny'Alotha.

You could even make a claim that on the Za'Qul fight we go into Ny'Alotha when we visit the realms of madness.

It's perfectly suited for a large patch and far larger than just a single raid.

Patch looks interesting. Love to see all of the internet baby's cry about not getting this or why are we getting that? It is almost like Blizzard is making their own game or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Two things. One: N'Zoth is the weakest Old God... and two: the Old Gods are far from the most powerful creatures in Warcraft lore. Remember that the Old Gods were created by the Void Lords. Think about that.

"Mechagnomes require Exalted with Mechagon." Did they mean Rustbolt Resistance? If so, if you are exalted with Rustbolt Resistance on a Horde character,
    does it unlock Mechagnomes on Alliance? Seems weird if it does work that way.

Will we get this patch soon or?! This year? i'm so hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    God I really want to come back but jesus this is depressing. Not even sure where to start.

Assaults: Reusing 2 zones.... ok guess better then some horrible island
    Visions of N'zoth: Reusing Stormwing and Org assets... low effort
    Heart of Azeroth: Jesus Christ how much more feedback do these people need that people hate grinding this thing?
    Mechagnomes: You have MASSIVE population problems on the Alliance side with most of them concentrated on 2-3 US servers and this is what you give them...... wtf happened to the Sethrak??!?!?

Blizzard seriously? This is what you have people waiting until January for and what you expect will hold people over from MINIMUM January to an August-September release date of the next expansion?!?!?!?

God this is so damn depressing.
    The only thing I find depressing are dipshits like you who don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I've seen tons of people express that they want the old zones to feel relevant again. We have a whole world to explore, yet each new expansion clusters everyone into just a handful of new zones, which leaves the older areas feeling barren. You should be happy that these updates are giving these old zones a new purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by rionalgaming View Post
    looks like crap. sounds like crap.. is crap
    You play Classic. So your dumbass opinion is invalid.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-10-07 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah, it's awful. I like the goblin one though.

@NihilSustinet "8.3 isnt happening folks. they are getting bfa overwith asap and moving on to a new expansion which they hopefully wont fuck up." OMEGALUL.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Yeah, it's awful. I like the goblin one though.
    It's so... Flashy! And those shoulders and that hat... Sweet Jesus! Yeah the goblin one is very neat

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    I really hope we don't kill Nzoth in 1 patch cycle. They've been setting him up for years. To kill him in 1 patch would be.... Weird.
    He's been active for all of BFA. We didn't actually see him, but as final bosses go he's been the most active over the course of an expansion since Arthas.

No new zone in 8.3 is unexpected, I thought Ny'alotha would be bigger than a raid. But we did get two zones in 8.2, and it is a 12 boss raid at least.