Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two more potential Tinker races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    *Mechgnomes* Aaaand perm unsub. Keep your cancerous shit-tastic game, I don't give a fuck what happens to it anymore.
    I burst out loud laughing IRL when I read this comment. Just how can some people seriously think this rubbish?
    Mechagnomes? THEY were your nail in the coffin?
    Really?

Hahaha. Alright, you called it buddy. Mechagnomes will be the true thing that kills WoW!

Hahahahaha...
    This almost reminds me of a dude who quit in a frothing rage a decade and some ago, when they decided to let rogues dual wield at level 1 instead of level 10, slathering some garbage about how it dumbs the game down.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I was expecting the Vulpera to be added as a regular race, because all the other allied races are literally "subraces" of existing ones. The Vulpera however are pretty much a unique race (from a game/lore perspective; not talking about how they're base around goblins in the game code).

I do like mechagnomes, but I was hoping for more customisation options for regular gnomes really, because the race itself isn't very popular.
    They were just easier to deliver. The hardest race to create were the Kul Tirans. Their creation required completely new rig, animations, etc. The Vulpera model is just edited Goblin model. The Kul Tirans were created from scratch (the texture for males is edited Vrykul male texture though).
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I was expecting the Vulpera to be added as a regular race, because all the other allied races are literally "subraces" of existing ones. The Vulpera however are pretty much a unique race (from a game/lore perspective; not talking about how they're base around goblins in the game code).

I do like mechagnomes, but I was hoping for more customisation options for regular gnomes really, because the race itself isn't very popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Void Elfs are a pretty odd case, because the faction you had to get exalted with had nothing to do with them. The Argussian Reach is a Broken Draenei faction unrelated to Alleria and all the Blood/Void Elfs.
    Oh I know, it was indeed odd. But still a reputation available for the Horde.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Mechagnome:

Warrior
    Rogue
    Mage
    Hunter
    Monk (Because apparently everyone can go monk these days)
    This may sound wild, but Mechagnome druids could be a possibility with their shapeshifts being robots. Seeing how they made KT Human Druids and Zandalari Paladins this probably isn't the most insane thing they could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Two more potential Tinker races?
    Not potential.

Two more Tinker Races!

Be happy, you finally are gonna get your wish you wanted so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just reserved the name "Muskyhusky" OwO

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Remember when Nightborne and Highmountain going Horde after Alliance helped them out in Legion too was HORDE BIAS? Watch that line of argumentation miraculously disappear in regards to Mechagnomes even though the Horde helped out with Mechagon too.
    You're being a bit facetious, here. For the nightborne, we have:
    • They were highborne, close cousins with the kal'dorei and have heavy lore ties to them, whereas they had none with the blood elves and the Horde. Suramar is even Tyrande's birthplace.
    • As for the mechagnomes, there was no help from the Alliance and the Horde. One group of Alliance engineers and one group of Horde engineers... and heroes. I don't recall seeing even a single Horde grunt or Alliance soldier there, wearing their respective tabards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Remember when Nightborne and Highmountain going Horde after Alliance helped them out in Legion too was HORDE BIAS? Watch that line of argumentation miraculously disappear in regards to Mechagnomes even though the Horde helped out with Mechagon too.
    I never got the Highmountain thing, since they were Taurens so the connection was easy, together with the Lightforged since they are Draeneis. Nightborne not so much. Same with Mechagnomes, kind of. Both could have ended up neutral. But blizz doesn't want neutral so there is that.

Though who wants more gnomes or fake Nightborne models anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuliwyfZRage View Post
    Not potential.

Two more Tinker Races!

We'll see. I won't be content until tinkers are actually announced. This was a good step in the right direction though.

The worst Allied Races confirmed. And for the final patch of the expansion. What genius thought it is a good idea.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one saw that coming...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    --- snip ---
    Get ready to see a bunch of Vulpera named Rokket and Rockett running around Orgrimmar come 8.3.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-07 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuliwyfZRage View Post
    Not potential.

Two more Tinker Races!

Vulpera?

Tinker race?

Really?

You mean the race that lives a nomadic lifestyle, and are arguably the most low-tech race in the Horde after the tauren... are a "tinker race"? That's like saying the lightforged draenei are a "dark ranger" race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Get ready to see a bunch of Vulpera named Rokket and Rockett running around Orgrimmar come 8.3.
    For once I am glad about playing Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    The worst Allied Races confirmed. And for the final patch of the expansion. What genius thought it is a good idea.
    Pfft, Vulpera > Tauren with antlers and Draenei with tattoos. Mechagnomes I agree, I don't care about them.

Wonder what racials they'll have.

For once I am glad about playing Alliance.
    When we get cross-faction play in 9.0, you'll be seeing them in instances! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Wonder what racials they'll have.
    I fully expect something similar to the goblin racial for the Vulpera.

Mechagnomes... don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    auction house overhaul? What? Why would the auction house need an overhaul?
    because its archaic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Vulpera?

Tinker race?

Really?

You mean the race that lives a nomadic lifestyle, and are arguably the most low-tech race in the Horde after the tauren... are a "tinker race"? That's like saying the lightforged draenei are a "dark ranger" race.
    Yeah, it's pretty well established Vulpera are more like gypsies and not tech savvy at all. Players are making that assumption because they're short like the other 3 tech savvy races and share a rig with Goblins.