Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    im only curious if you can be exalted just on horde to do this quest on allience

i so dread having to farm rep on allience :/

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    God I really want to come back but jesus this is depressing. Not even sure where to start.

Assaults: Reusing 2 zones.... ok guess better then some horrible island - Yes, much better. Let's USE and revamp the world we have and make WoW a populated place again instead of being spread over 10 different continents
    Visions of N'zoth: Reusing Stormwing and Org assets... low effort - see previous answer
    Heart of Azeroth: Jesus Christ how much more feedback do these people need that people hate grinding this thing? - you mean earning rewards and upgrading an item at a pace that each player decides, unless their mythic/AOTC raid leader insists they make it their job? I've enjoyed the slow unfolding and power increases - but I get the grind may not be your playstyle.
    Another old god pissed away: Yet again! The MOST POWERFUL F'N CREATURE in WOW LORE WASTED!!!ARGHHHH - how is he "pissed away or wasted" especially as an end boss? And who says we defeat him, and when we do finish the battle, how will we know we've actually "killed him forever and not just delayed him... sooooo much conjecture and so many assumptions packed into that short sentence.
    Mechagnomes: You have MASSIVE population problems on the Alliance side with most of them concentrated on 2-3 US servers and this is what you give them...... wtf happened to the Sethrak??!?!? - probably armor issues with a non humanoid geometry frame? try placing any helm on a cobra frill, they learned a lesson from Worgen heads!

Blizzard seriously? This is what you have people waiting until January for and what you expect will hold people over from MINIMUM January to an August-September release date of the next expansion?!?!?!?

God this is so damn depressing.
    Responses above... glad to see you're passionate about this game but I think you're overreacting a bit. Let's remain calm and see how the PTR pans out.

So they finally implemented the AH from Rift... great!

Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    - vast majority of population isn't even at the level cap yet
    - Dire Maul is coming too soon as it undermines Molten Core drops, but whatever.
    - realms are still growing in population; Westfall just got to Full this past week.

Try again.
    Fake news. Realms are "getting to full" because they're aggressively removing layers. Most populations are down to 20% or less of launch (5 layers to 1).
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Hopefully it's cooler in gameplay than it looks because yikes.
    I get the feeling you would have copy pasted this comment regardless of what they showed. Look how coool you are bashing on WoW on a WoW fansite.

i'm feeling that we will save azshara somehow

So, in a nutshell, N'zoth is pissed off with layering and wants to destroy it.
    Yeah... Yeah, I could get behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Holy shit they are removing titanforging, THEY ARE LISTENING.
    Sounds like there is going to be a "corrupt" TF that will happen sometimes. My understanding is games like Path of Exile have this kind of thing. Cursed gear or something.

Either that or we'll be able to do some benthic-like thing to make regular gear TF if our RNG is shitty.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You could unlock void elves and lightforged draenei for the Alliance if you had a Horde character exalted with the Argus reps. Likewise, you could unlock Highmountain tauren and nightborne on the Horde if you were exalted with them on an Alliance alt.
    More things I didn't notice because I played both factions equally in Legion. Thanks!

i wonder what they are going to do with titanforging, also visions lookes like merge of mage tower and chromie scenario wich is nice , hopefully they will give us some awesome transmog as a reward, legendary cloak seems shitty, with new tech they could give us some none-cloak legendary backs instead of same old flat texture
    Last edited by brt2pp; 2019-10-07 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Sounds like there is going to be a "corrupt" TF that will happen sometimes. My understanding is games like Path of Exile have this kind of thing. Cursed gear or something.

Either that or we'll be able to do some benthic-like thing to make regular gear TF if our RNG is shitty.
    I just hope they replace titanforging with a new system where we have more control tbh, about time they remove titanforging alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Oh look, titan facilities this, titan facilities that. Again, kinda feels the same.
    I have no problem with the idea of putting the N'Zoth into the ground, but do we really need to rely on some titan gimmicks for it?
    Legendary cloak? Hmm, where have i seen this? Will they also remove it and cut the quests for it after the expansion is over because reasons while leaving other stuff in? xD
    Yeah, im salty.
    Nah, this time don't think so, because you need it also against N'zoth himself. At least i hope so....

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Admittedly I also don't like what it suggests about N'zoth "not being in our world" as it's giving me WoD vibes
    Old gods were created by the Void Lords and don't belong in our world. He's free, so he's a bridge between the void and our world. We're going to have to into the space between the void and our world to really fight him.

Bellular , breaking news, we are trapped

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    I get the feeling you would have copy pasted this comment regardless of what they showed. Look how coool you are bashing on WoW on a WoW fansite.
    Sure bro. Back at ya boot licker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    What's wrong with killing the weakest Old God way after killing two and indirectly rekilling third one?
    Technically the ones we did kill were at like 10% power due to being most imprisioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Mechagnomes and Vulpera? Fuck it then. What a shitty addition to the game.
    Vulpera is their last resort to draw at least few players to the horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i don't know really why, but i am actually quite excited for this patch.... like a lot. 8.2 was a bit of meh when it was announced, but this feels...new somehow. Maybe it is the talk about getting a legendary cloak again or the entire idea of having a new Chromies Timetrap, but it seems like something really fun.

Good job Blizzard with the hype atleast. And once more, i really love this intimate developer update from Ion. If he ever gets bored, he should just become the PR representer for the game and it would be perfect.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Now I'm confused. With all of this new information, what on Earth will they talk about next month?
    Proberly next expansion xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    The leak says Ny'alotha is in the shadowlands. It isn't.

Also no stormwind raid.
    Stormwind leak was a seperate thing. The leak says Ny'alotha is some sort of pocket universe, could be some place that exists across both our dimension and shadowlands.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!