Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Don't worry, she'll see the error of her way and return to the fold soon enough.

Or they kill her off. Either way, sad times for nelf fans.
    Either scenario, it's not happening till at least 9.0 since Sylvanas is the face of Blizzcon again and the new expansion is what the event will be about.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    "I was just following orders!" is a horrible excuse.

The Horde willingly followed Sylvanas. They are responsible for what she did to the night elves. Once again justice is denied.
    Not only that, they were willingly following her after Teldrassil and she still had massive support within the horde, there is no "only following orders" excuse here. It would be irrational of her to trust the horde after the Warsong clan, Garrosh and Sylvanas even after giving the horde Azshara after SoO, trusting the horde is just going to put whatever is left of her people in danger.

This is the same Alliance ending we always get.

"Let's end the Horde before this happens again"
    "Let bygones be bygones"
    "They will attack us again"
    "Maybe not"

*Next attack happens*

lol at this being called the Fourth War, the Horde has attacked several times between now and the Third War.

As I said in another thread her fangs will be smashed on the curb by blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoser View Post
    As I said in another thread her fangs will be smashed on the curb by blizzard.
    Wonder if she will even get a chance to show them, even with the black eyes she needed Malfurion's help against Nathanos, she has just proven to be completely impotent so far.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "T-Tyrande.. D-don't make the humans mad Uwu!"

What the fuck is wrong with night elves and why do you hate them Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

SEE, DO YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE???? Peace between factions its imposible, Sylvanas was right

Don't worry, she'll see the error of her way and return to the fold soon enough.

I like to think this is the start of a new choice option for the Alliance players. Those who want peace can side with Anduin, and those who want vengeance can side with Tyrande. Kinda like the Loyalist to Sylvanas or Honor to Saurfang options.

Then again this is Blizzard we're talking about, so they'll probably let her see the error of her ways and join the Human Potential. Or make her a new raid boss.

If we don't get to kill Tyrande in some raid in the future, I'm gonna be really upset. But it would also further prove the Alliance favoritism with the story. A Horde leader does crazy shit? They're obviously evil and must be rebelled against. An Alliance leader does crazy shit? Nah, that's ok. They can commit all the crimes they want :3

WoW has become into a joke and one of the really bad that you laugh out of pity
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If we don't get to kill Tyrande in some raid in the future, I'm gonna be really upset. But it would also further prove the Alliance favoritism with the story. A Horde leader does crazy shit? They're obviously evil and must be rebelled against. An Alliance leader does crazy shit? Nah, that's ok. They can commit all the crimes they want :3
    What has she even done so far? Disagreeing with Anduin is not on the same level as burning a city full of civilians.

5+ Year Old Account
    Probably they will. That's the fate of all who oppose the God King.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    SEE, DO YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE???? Peace between factions its imposible, Sylvanas was right
    Sylvanas is right, you can kill hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love to see this I can't trust Blizzard anymore they will F this up. Disappointing how Shandris is towing the peace line and speaking against her mother like this, I fully expect Shandris to be the closest person to Tyrande in her hunt not speaking up for peace. HOWEVER "Meet at Nordrassil" maybe just maybe there is some hope they actually did listen to some of the things, main complaint why did the NEs move to Teldrassil in the first place when Nighthaven was still perfectly serviceable.

But seriously Genn and Tyrande together this is one more If blizzard can't get excited for writing about Lunar Amazons that ride Sabertooth tigers and their BFFs Werewolves! then I seriously doubt their fantasy nerd credentials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas is right, you can kill hope.
    This patch certainly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    I like to think this is the start of a new choice option for the Alliance players. Those who want peace can side with Anduin, and those who want vengeance can side with Tyrande. Kinda like the Loyalist to Sylvanas or Honor to Saurfang options.
    Who in their right mind would side with Anduin?

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    What has she even done so far? Disagreeing with Anduin is not on the same level as burning a city full of civilians.
    She has disobeyed orders from her king TWICE NOW so that she can continue with her bloody rampage on Kalimdor. In a monarchy, that's considered high treason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    She has disobeyed orders from her king TWICE NOW so that she can continue with her bloody rampage on Kalimdor. In a monarchy, that's considered high treason.
    Oh okay, so to you disagreeing with Anduin is probably the great crime someone can commit in Warcraft, gotcha. She even did it twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "T-Tyrande.. D-don't make the humans mad Uwu!"

What the fuck is wrong with night elves and why do you hate them Blizzard.
    Shandris was always a good obedient soldier who admired humans. Nothing wrong here.

Oh f off Tyrande. Sylvanas should've put you down.