Poll: .

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Probably gonna make a shaman just cause of the totems and also get heritage armor. I just need an excuse to level up an alt right now basically lol. I like leveling and questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want to, but I just don't know what I'd make it.

For the achievements only. After that I will get rid of it. No fucking way I will play a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    No because I'm not a furry degenerate.
    I’m not really interested in playing one, but things like this make me consider rolling one purely out of spite.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know tbh. I really DON'T Wanna level through 1-60 Cata zones again.. I've done all the stories... like 10 times (I know I have a problem with alts)

Ofc no. My main is DK, my main alt is DH. So allied races as a feature are unavailable to me.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm curious how the 'make camp' and 'hearth to camp' mechanic works. Can you like, get Rested XP anywhere when you use it? Can it be used to quickly log out of the game? It sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    So you watch them? I think thats probably even worse.
    I can probably guess their response and say that only furry degenerates watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'm curious how the 'make camp' and 'hearth to camp' mechanic works. Can you like, get Rested XP anywhere when you use it? Can it be used to quickly log out of the game? It sounds interesting.
    Its like a hearthstone except it hearths you to where you set it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not full time but I'll probably mess with one for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    No because I'm not a furry degenerate.
    I really don't understand this. People who play characters who have fur in a video game are therefore furry degenerates IRL? Like that makes sense to you somehow?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand this. People who play characters who have fur in a video game are therefore furry degenerates IRL? Like that makes sense to you somehow?
    Don't worry he's just an insecure manbaby. He probably faps to even weirder shit and puts down furries because its fashionable.

Maybe if they can be the new class (Assuming we got a new class in 9.0), but arleady have 6 120 hordes and dont want to chage their races maybe my 66 shaman but meh...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I played Horde.

i hate the model, but the salvaged goods bag and the camp racial is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I play on a roleplaying server. Furries literally fucking ruin everything with their creepy nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    I’m not really interested in playing one, but things like this make me consider rolling one purely out of spite.
    As I said to someone else, it's because I play on a roleplaying server and the furries are the literal WORST part of the community. I escaped to Horde when worgen released but now I'm gonna have to deal with the creepy vulpera players.

Will make an alt yes

I want to play a fox tank. Full plate. If anyone says no, I point to gnomes.

If I can name him Redd or Sanford.

No, but I find them less apalling than their counterpart at least, needless to say I will play neither. But if people want to play them fine, I can't stand goblins either (especially their comic relief fail-tech) but if it floats your boat go for it.

Well there might be one exception, should they add a class - and it isn't total dogshit - and for some reason it was limited to the 4 midget races, then Vulpera would probably be the least annoying opition for me. That being said, if there was racial theming and it ends up stupid looking it might still kill it for me, so far we have met pirate and desert nomands, frankly neither racial theme is appealing to me.

Nah, I don't like playing tiny races.
    Mother pus bucket!