Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Germany synagogue shooting

At least two people have been shot dead near a synagogue in the German city of Halle.

Local police said the perpetrator had fled in a vehicle, and a manhunt is underway.

"According to initial information, two people have been killed in Halle," a spokesperson said.

"Several shots were fired. The alleged perpetrator has fled in a vehicle. We are asking the public to stay in their homes."

The incident took place on Humboldtstrasse in Halle, which houses a synagogue and Jewish cemetery.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9148791.html

Germany should make guns illegal
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    We had two massive shootings targeting Jews plus one targeting Latinos and another targeting blacks... and we at times have like one a day.... gun laws are probably preventing the shit show we have here. Try thinking about “odds of x event” before talking.

If you’re referring to this just recent two victim shooting as a mass shooting that’s not a mass shooting that’s a mild night in Baltimore or Chicago.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-10-09 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Trolling

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks. Hope they catch the scum.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    They did. Thats why this is a rare thing in Germany instead of daily like in US.

Hope the police shoots and kills whoever did it on the spot.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If you’re referring to this just recent two victim shooting as a mass shooting that’s not a mass shooting that’s a mild night in Baltimore or Chicago.
    Or Texas or Florida

There is a video too, showing some shooting with what it looks like a sawed off or double barreled shotty, not the most efficient weapons with all the reloads and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They'll probably catch the idiot soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Germany is not China, the US or Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    They'll probably catch the idiot soon.

Germany is not China, the US or Brazil.
    Yeah I'm sure he won't resist or wanting to spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison, there is a good chance they will kill him. Would be sweet to witness.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-09 at 12:53 PM.

Yeah I'm sure he won't resist or wanting to spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison, there is a good chance they will kill him. Would be sweet to witness.
    Do you think this makes you sound sane? Your dexter like attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They did. Thats why this is a rare thing in Germany instead of daily like in US.
    They didn'tmake them illegal, they just have more sensible rules for that kind of thing.

Terrible when folks act upon the need to kill another, truly terrible when we blame the tool and not the human.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    They did, thats why they have less shootings than US has in like a day.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Do you think this makes you sound sane? Your dexter like attitude?
    It is what it is im just telling what a likely thing to happen would be. It's called reality. We see it all the time with people not wanting to spend the rest of their little pathetic life in prison.

And trust me these are the kind of people you want erased from existence, they tried to enter the building with 80 people inside and if they where able to they would have killed them all.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-09 at 01:21 PM.

That ain't how it works over here, buddy.

Also, one suspect has been arrested, almost an hour ago by now. Police cornered him on the run with no additional harm done.

Aside from a Synagoge, a masked assailant also fired shots and threw an IED at a Kebab shop. The IED exploded without causing any harm.

Why do you want this guy to escape punishment for his crimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Why do you want this guy to escape punishment for his crimes?
    Life in solitary confinement would be amazing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    That ain't how it works over here, buddy.

Also, one suspect has been arrested, almost an hour ago by now. Police cornered him on the run with no additional harm done.

Aside from a Synagoge, a masked assailant also fired shots and threw an IED at a Kebab shop. The IED exploded without causing any harm.
    It is if he decides to die that way as in firing at the police. A lot of people like that way rather then spending the rest of their little life's in prison.

Germany has actually quite a lot of guns in private hands. Not nearly as much as in the US of course but among the most in Europe.
    Shooting Clubs (Schützenvereine) are quite popular and most of the people there have a permit for a firearm.