Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where did your nickname come from?

People call me Joey Essex because I'm quite dumb.

5+ Year Old Account
    My grandmother and toddlers. Little kids struggle to remember my name, so they just say the parts they do. Unfortunately they stick and their parents and my relatives adopt them.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    they just call me....the draeneislayer.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

During a game of forum mafia here on MMO-C, someone cracked a joke that I was a "Moofian" because of my Tauren Pally main in my signature. Changed my username during the game to add "Moofia Boss" to humor them, and then stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    People call me Joey Essex because I'm quite dumb.
    Japan.....

In Warcaft 2 the trolls say "jotaux" (pronounced joe-tox) when you click them so I picked that as my troll shaman's name which became my main. Now everyone calls me Jotaux.

It seemed like a good name for a Darkspear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny Fresh, Johnny Two Shoes, Johnny Two Step . . . all of them from a crazy Hispanic dude I worked with a few years ago.

Friggin Mario . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    If you mean nickname on here Mall Security was my first name here, I went by that name mostly due to lack of imagination, I couldn't think of a name and because I didn't know if I would have this account long since I only came here for World of Warcraft information, I didn't think would be here so I just went with my occupation in general even those the name really only scratches the surface of what I do.

As for Doctor Amadeus I first went with Amadeus I recently did a DNA test and German Lower Saxony was some of my highest genetic make up, but since I also wanted to interject some humor I added Doctor, to it since people now days seem to call themselves Doctor, whether they are or aren't. Thought it would be fun. I figured you know Dr Dre, Doctor Amadeus
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    If you mean nickname on here Mall Security was my first name here, I went by that name mostly due to lack of imagination, I couldn't think of a name and because I didn't know if I would have this account long since I only came here for World of Warcraft information, I didn't think would be here so I just went with my occupation in general even those the name really only scratches the surface of what I do.

As for Doctor Amadeus I first went with Amadeus I recently did a DNA test and German Lower Saxony was some of my highest genetic make up, but since I also wanted to interject some humor I added Doctor, to it since people now days seem to call themselves Doctor, whether they are or aren't. Thought it would be fun. I figured you know Dr Dre, Doctor Amadeus
    How does "some of my highest genetic make up is German Lower Saxony" -> Amadeus?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Combination word from my wonderfully idiotic youth.

Hey that's leetsauce
    oh hey that rocksxorz!
    wanna smoke a bowlski!?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Neighbors from when I was a toddler. Cute, old Japanese couple. My family picked it up and now even my wife and non-spousal best friend call me by it.

Edited to add: I’m referring to RL nickname, not my MMOC forumer name.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2019-10-11 at 07:42 AM.

A Chinese chef from the 90's video game Bladerunner, the first replicant you retire. First used it for an Alliance alt that became my main for the summer of 2005, then also gave it to a fresh Horde warrior I made on my primary server, who would become my main all the way to 2017. Then Zuben just kind of stuck for other uses.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vorkreist is a French death/black metal band, based in Paris, who share members with the black metal bands Antaeus and Hell Militia. "Vorkreist" is a barbarism created by the band that supposedly means Antichrist.

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a night elf rogue called Arafales.

I liked the name, so it became my online identity.
    Over some time i removed the last 2 letters, but thinking of adding them back in as "Arafal" is just one letter away of being the name of some german gang leader or whatever the fuck he is.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    they just call me....the draeneislayer.
    *giggles* No, no, no. Punyelf, the Draenei servant.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My middle school English teacher wrote the word "ghoti" on the board. This was 25 years ago so no cell phones. He said he would give an "A" on the next test to anyone who could tell him what that word means. Nobody could tell him, but once he explained it to us, I thought it was really cool. Also a couple years later there was a punk band named Ghoti Hook that I really liked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    *giggles* No, no, no. Punyelf, the Draenei servant.
    i would never serve yrel. i only serve alleria. draenei are deplorable hussies.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-10-11 at 02:30 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    From latin word "serenitas".

Theeeeey're Grrrrrrreat!