10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact: Nomadic peoples in Eastern Europe were called "Tinkers" back in the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Bet you must be very happy Teriz xD

If this one happens, whatever, as we discussed in your thread a while ago.

But Bard, Ill perma-quit if that happens.

Already pissed over Vulpera being playable horde jeez..
    I won't be "happy" until Blizzard formally announces a Tinker class at BlizzCon. Obviously I'd be satisfied with any new class, but I would be most excited for a Tinker, since IMO it would be the best possible addition for the class lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they don't need,it cames from DROP

the griffon is a updated model from the MOP one that the alliance had only one, while everyone can get the pteroax and there is no more Grand wyvern versions.
    Not the same version.

MoP is still old. Good considering new mounts Horde gets in general.

Dark Ranger Hero had a raise undead, drain life and silence
    Also priests gonna lose Mind Control, like Warlocks lost Metamorphosis xD

whats up with the shadow magic hunter meme?)

15+ Year Old Account
    How awesome would it be if they added 2 or 3 classes? Could get them loads of players back into the game!
    If they add only one i'm hoping it will be Tinker.

My hopes:

1. Tinker
    - Tank
    - mid ranged dps

2. Dark Ranger
    - Ranged dps (based on Windrunner)
    - Melee dps

3. Necromancer
    - Ranged dps + disposable skeleton pets
    - Healer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Not the same version.
    its the same version just with another color
    MoP is still old. Good considering new mounts Horde gets in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the hyena that the alliance also can have it? cause the only thing missing is the little parasol in the seat, and that is totally irrelevant.
    The parasol is more prominent on the Hyena's model than the Lion's glued-on mane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy View Post
    The parasol is more prominent on the Hyena's model than the Lion's glued-on mane.
    its not rly, but aparently this was ditched and the mount will be without the thing

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    They are shown as crafty and resourceful, using things they find to make out the best situation with it.

That is a good trait for a Tinker...
    That sounds like a description for a typical hobo as well..

You keep up with wishful thinking though, it's so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, but the issue with Dark Rangers persist: They're a horde only group.
    Warlocks were "Horde-only" until WoW came along. Shamans were "Horde-only" and paladins were "Alliance-only" until TBC. Death knights belonged to neither until Wrath.

Saying "they belong to a specific faction" is not exactly a strong argument to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Warlocks were "Horde-only" until WoW came along. Shamans were "Horde-only" and paladins were "Alliance-only" until TBC. Death knights belonged to neither until Wrath.

Saying "they belong to a specific faction" is not exactly a strong argument to make.
    It can be when you recognize that Dark Ranger just means Forsaken Hunter or undead Hunter. Thus, the faction exclusivity and Blizzard's actions towards the concept makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Because Blizzard would want them to be Tinkers.

That's the only reason you really need.
    Which is also the only reason you'd really need for Bolvar to raise Dark Rangers.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It's become a shit meme game and they no longer give a fuck about continuity or aesthetics. Burn it to the ground.
    Didn’t you say you officially quit?

Don’t burn my games down. Leave my WoW alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    Which is also the only reason you'd really need for Bolvar to raise Dark Rangers.
    Dark rangers are weak though, why raise rangers when you can raise a Lich or DK

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    *facepalm*

Why are you tinker fans so hellbent on being insufferable and obnoxious tools who tell others what they should enjoy and not.
    No Hunter doesn't cover Dark Ranger because Hunters have 0 abilities that are associated with Dark Rangers.

Engineering is covering your Tinker needs. Guess we are back to kindergarten arguments as you've demonstrated in earlier discussions. As well as in your reply that's filled with assumptions and misconstrued versions of my arguments.
    What an angry lil thing you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Didn’t you say you officially quit?

Don’t burn my games down. Leave my WoW alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark rangers are weak though, why raise rangers when you can raise a Lich or DK
    Because if the choice is between a dark ranger or a steampunk midget with compensation issues riding in a tin can and thinking he's Iron Man, I'll take the rangers any day of the week.

5+ Year Old Account
    Because if the choice is between a dark ranger or a steampunk midget with compensation issues riding in a tin can and thinking he's Iron Man, I'll take the rangers any day of the week.
    That is a good point and it’s also harder to punt a gnome made of metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It's become a shit meme game and they no longer give a fuck about continuity or aesthetics. Burn it to the ground.
    How is this a constructive comment based on what the thread is about? You're literally just complaining to complain.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nattwenny View Post
    What an angry lil thing you are.
    Only when speaking to people who can't grasp basic decency and discussing in good faith. Word you looking for is frustrated btw.

And if the choice is between a steampunk midget with compensation issues riding in a tin can and thinking he's Iron Man or yet another dark and edgy anti-hero that is misunderstood and angsty, I'll take Tyrion Lannister cosplaying as Iron Man any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    Remember, Tinkerer is the epitome of bad class choice for the next expansion. Shadowlands is appearing most likely right now.

Wrath - Theme was Undead. Death Knights are new class.
    Mists - Theme was Panda. Monks were of that theme ("elevation").
    Legion - Demons were king. Demon Hunters were matching that theme.

Assuming the next expansion is shadowlands (or related to dark/shadow), how would someone possibly connect Tinkerer to that theme? Unless we have some mechanically-themed expansion, I highly doubt we should get Tinkerer. And that's completely putting aside the facts that all ideas of Tinkerer have been astronomically flawed and have no basis for them. If we're throwing random ideas out there, I'd much prefer Bard as I think it would be hella fun to play, but again, that doesn't match any kind of theme we're approaching.

There is the chance Blizzard goes off-theme, but that would definitely be unexpected.
    This man is right. We are getting shadow priests.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    And if the choice is between a steampunk midget with compensation issues riding in a tin can and thinking he's Iron Man or yet another dark and edgy anti-hero that is misunderstood and angsty, I'll take Tyrion Lannister cosplaying as Iron Man any day of the week.
    False. Tyrion Lannister was a dwarf, not a gnome.