Poll: Your Hype Level for Blizzcon 2019

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    You need to read better into this. I am the one NOT wanting Tinker.
    I'm not saying you were, I'm saying those two in particular, and anyone who agrees with them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Kinda hyped for a new meme to emerge perhaps.

Diablo Immortal last year provided so many juicy ones that hold up to this day like fine wine.

I think the best thing to come out of it will be the yeti pajamas you get as a reward for the virtual ticket.

I'd be ecstatic for a 'real' Diablo 4 though, and i have some hopes that will happen.

kind of pointless poll considering majority of people here play Blizzard games, ofcourse everyone going to be hyped to some point or trolling.

i am hyped now, actually.

because my god, i can't wait to see them squirm under pressure from protestors and shit.

though, i am a little concerned that it's one of soros' non-profits staging the protest. that almost makes me want to support china.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    kind of pointless poll considering majority of people here play Blizzard games, ofcourse everyone going to be hyped to some point or trolling.
    You have to take into account that the poll was posted in April. We're much closer to Blizzcon now.
    Someone necroed this thread in hopes of drumming up some Hong Kong related drama

My expectations:

- WoW 9.0 announced
    - Overwatch 2 announced
    - New hero for Overwatch (1) revealed
    - Diablo 4 Officially announced
    - New Hearthstone Expansion announced
    - Release date of Warcraft III Reforged announced
    - New heroes for Heroes of the Storm revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    My expectations:

- WoW 9.0 announced
    - Overwatch 2 announced
    - New hero for Overwatch (1) revealed
    - Diablo 4 Officially announced
    - New Hearthstone Expansion announced
    - Release date of Warcraft III Reforged announced
    - New heroes for Heroes of the Storm revealed
    I really don't see OW2 being a separate game, that would piss more people off then the HK scandal.

Thanks
    Looks really good

Hope they really wake up and do a better job than these lastest years but it's blizzard we are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

None. Ill believe when i see it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Someone necroed this thread in hopes of drumming up some Hong Kong related drama
    As if someone needed to necro threads in MMOC to stir Hong Kong related !@#&... Blizzard has already taken care of it, and in a most magnificent fashion LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I really don't see OW2 being a separate game, that would piss more people off then the HK scandal.
    My general thought is that it will be more like an expansion. It will add a couple of new characters and more solo content. Maybe up the graphics a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    As if someone needed to necro threads in MMOC to stir Hong Kong related !@#&... Blizzard has already taken care of it, and in a most magnificent fashion LOL
    *shrug*
    Well... it's not that hard to verify. Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    My general thought is that it will be more like an expansion. It will add a couple of new characters and more solo content. Maybe up the graphics a little.
    That would work for me honestly, i could see it being more of a "pve" style thing.

All good faith is 100% gone. No matter what they're gonna announce I'm just gonna be cynical about it.

New WoW expansion with 20 super awesome incredible features? Yea, just as awesome as Warfronts and Islands were - and ultimately it'll all boil down to WQs and AP grinding anyways.
    New Diablo game? They fucked up the story and removed any form of depth from D3, there's no way they're not gonna fuck up the next Diablo as well - they're not going to be able to compete with PoE anyways as those guys actually seem to care about their game.
    New fucking Overwatch hero and map? Who cares, it's all lootboxes anyways.
    A NEW AND AWESOME HEARTHSTONE EXPANSION? Seriously, who fucking cares? That game didn't see any innovation for like the last 2 years - and the one bit of innovation that came in the form of adventures was quickly changed and monetized to death. So yea, here's another expansion, give us 800 for all cards please.

What's left? WC3 release date? Don't care. D2 remaster announcement? Don't care. WoW Mobile announcement? Counting on it. The only thing I'm actually excited for is Diablo Immortal, because I can't fucking wait how that story is gonna turn out after last year's event.

At this point Blizzard can't possibly win me back. They're always just talking but barely ever delivering anymore. Combine that with them constantly going back on their word and them refusing to listen to what their customers seem to be wanting.

Just announce TBC servers 2 years down the line and my expectations will be more than exceeded.

I voted for 4. I would be a liar if I pretended I was not hyped. I cannot wait to see what the next World of Warcraft expansion will be about, but I think that what hypes me the most is Warcraft III: Reforged.

Also, and I am kind of an asshole for saying this, but I have my popcorns ready for whatever drama will come out of this Blizzcon.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The only thing Blizzcon has to offer is an expansion that can redeem this one. Hopefully the "A-team" has something decent in store for us, because if they don't, WoW is in for a lot of trouble.

It's going to be an absolute shitshow no matter what happens.

I'm hype.

I was wondering before the 8.3 video if they would announce the new WOW expansion considering they tried so hard to encrypt everything and didnt want us to know how it ended. Then they released 8.3 PTR and nothing was encrypted so yeah I just want the new WoW expansion. They should have had this as the OG expansion instead of the mashing of HvA, Azshara and then Old Gods
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.