Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Do you prefer remasters/relaunches of the same shit instead? Because I for sure don't...
    its literally just copy-pasted games from all the top genres from twitch filled with microtransactions

zero creativity, zero innovation, just dump out generic garbage and fill it up with microtransactions, if this is the future of gaming its sad
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2019-10-16 at 01:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    riot is so big now and league of legends is huge so i dont think it will be like those other standard korean versions or whatever other versions there are, riot already has a fanbase ready to go. Im curious what blizzcon holds. its time for blizzard to kick back and show us whats up
    Theyll do fine in china but i dont see anybody quitting their respective games for these

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Do you prefer remasters/relaunches of the same shit instead? Because I for sure don't...
    Depends on the game. Wc3? Sign me up. Xenosaga trilogy? Pump it into my veins.

if ur intrested more into the fps, look at this

ull see some more stuff that was too quick to notice in other vids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Theyll do fine in china but i dont see anybody quitting their respective games for these

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the game. Wc3? Sign me up. Xenosaga trilogy? Pump it into my veins.
    u dont have to quit u can just play it also

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean like 4 crap new stuff ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    if ur intrested more into the fps, look at this

ull see some more stuff that was too quick to notice in other vids

- - - Updated - - -

u dont have to quit u can just play it also
    That isnt very true. Streamers will play this for a while till they get bored, pros wont quit the game theyve invested years into for them and normal people will probably not like them due to them being shitter versions whats available. Happens every time.

That "shooter" its literally team fortress 2

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That isnt very true. Streamers will play this for a while till they get bored, pros wont quit the game theyve invested years into for them and normal people will probably not like them due to them being shitter versions whats available. Happens every time.
    man, I wish I had played the game to death before it was even announced like you.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

They are making a 2D fighting game as well with League characters.

I personally won't ever try their card game since Hearthstone is already established.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    man, I wish I had played the game to death before it was even announced like you.
    Let me know whats going to set these games apart from their contemporaries that others failed miserably at. They should have invested into 1 new style of game to try to recreate lols success

10+ Year Old Account
    It really feels like Riot is jumping on the bandwagon years late with these announcements after how long they've just worked on LoL doing balancing and adding heroes with the rare "break in standard" development. Most of these seem like Riot is trying to create IPs in other genres to see if they stick and whether they can milk them for money rather than to be actually entertaining and I actually thought that the 2D LoL fighting game was a joke but jeez it looks bad. The FPS and RPG remain to be seen whether they will be good but the Card Game definitely exists to push MTXs even with it's strange "response" gameplay, it's like Yugioh's "you've activated my trap card" as it's whole gimmick. TFT worked as it was made at the same time as Autochess suddenly catching on but these all seem like years too late to really stick and I know Riot has a huge audience because of LoL but that's because they enjoy LoL's gameplay and the fact it's free which doesn't mean they'll migrate to these new entries just because they exist.

I'll also say don't be surprised when they reveal LoLGo.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    They take good moment for that announces, when Blizzard got bad press. Really good moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    They take good moment for that announces, when Blizzard got bad press. Really good moment.
    i have a feeling that blizzard is gonna kick back hard with blizzcon and blow everyone away

So a Chinesium hearthstone, a Chinesium overwatch, a Chinesium diablo, and a Chinesium street fighter.

Expect f2p games with tons of microtransactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    So a Chinesium hearthstone, a Chinesium overwatch, a Chinesium diablo, and a Chinesium street fighter.

Expect f2p games with tons of microtransactions.
    just what we need!

I don't think there is a big overlap between LoL and Warcraft playerbase.

If Riot makes a MMORPG like WoW (which i doubt, that market is basically dead FF14 and WoW are the last big ones out their at least in the west) it will fail like every other MMORPG out there.

If the make it like asian MMORPGs then no one in the west will seriously play it. Which in turn means Wacraft is quite save, like always.
    Ergo no need to "kick-back".

Not that they won't bring something at Blizzcon... they have to. Their development is so incredible slow...

Gotta say. Theres a lot of negativity here and I dont disagree with it at all.

That FPS looks like they skinned OW with CS:GO models.

The card game seems slightly interesting, but Heathstone is definitely a thing.

Really the only thing that has me even remotely curious is the ARPG, but that is just because with the exception of Wolcen and a few others (PoE), there arent a ton on the market that are actually good.

But yeah, I have less than zero faith in Riot being able to make anything other than a MOBA (gross) or an auto chess ripoff.

The card game looks like the bastard son of Gwent :v

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know whats going to set these games apart from their contemporaries that others failed miserably at. They should have invested into 1 new style of game to try to recreate lols success
    wouldn't really know, we've only maybe 30 seconds of in-dev gameplay and a speech? If this was blizz people would be jerking them off with both hands for half the announcement(Recent reveal of being fully owned by Beijing notwithstanding).
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I don't think there is a big overlap between LoL and Warcraft playerbase.

If Riot makes a MMORPG like WoW (which i doubt, that market is basically dead FF14 and WoW are the last big ones out their at least in the west) it will fail like every other MMORPG out there.

If the make it like asian MMORPGs then no one in the west will seriously play it. Which in turn means Wacraft is quite save, like always.
    Ergo no need to "kick-back".

Not that they won't bring something at Blizzcon... they have to. Their development is so incredible slow...
    the top down game looks like its an mmo but diablo style, we'll see

but i really want a new proper real mmo that will blow all of the current ones out of the water..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    wouldn't really know, we've only maybe 30 seconds of in-dev gameplay and a speech? If this was blizz people would be jerking them off with both hands for half the announcement(Recent reveal of being fully owned by Beijing notwithstanding).
    I dont like hearthstone or overwatch or hots and diablo 3 is really boring. This isnt about just blizzard games, because good luck trying to tear away sf5/tekken players to their fighting game and casuals find them too complicated which is why its such a niche genre. Why they didnt go with a rogue like/lite is beyond me
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-10-16 at 02:51 PM.