Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    @Jericho21 I know you have to be careful but maybe my question is vague enough for you to answer: do we get a new class (with its major theme being death) or are the class reworks / class gameplay additions massive enough that those things alone justify not having a "new class"?
    Idk if that's vague aha basically him telling us a feature

What strikes me as a bit weird is that Jericho mentioned in a post in September that he believes old god expansion coming up and like two days he mentioned as of August he knows what the expansion is unless it got changed. Yet everyone leaking stuff that seem to have some aspects right mostly mention revamp and shadowlands, my bets on a world revamp with themes of undeath and old gods together. I think this expansion is gonna involve a lot of story arcs.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-10-18 at 07:09 PM.

I'm expecting death to look like this

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post

What strikes me as a bit weird is that Jericho mentioned in a post in September that he believes old god expansion coming up yet everyone leaking stuff that seem to have some aspects right mostly mention revamp and shadowlands, my bets on a world revamp with themes of undeath and old gods together. I think this expansion is gonna involve a lot of story arcs.
    I mean he basically told us several things that are def not to come so... he can deny this, too. Or not. I don't know. Maybe it's not too vague though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    K, so the next expac isn't about ''Death''.

Fuck sake, why can't Blizzard just fucking focus on what they're building up.
    I'm pretty pissed as well, my body has been fully ready for a Wrath 2.0 since TBC 2.0. But I think this is a good opportunity for everyone to take a step back and realize that leaks are just leaks and everything up til this point has been the product of our own speculation based on our limited knowledge. We're essentially hyping ourselves up for something that we made up in our own heads and convinced ourselves that "must be real" just because it sounded believable.

As far as we know, the next expansion could take us anywhere. It might not have anything to do with Death or the Void Lords. We could be going to space or underground for all we know.

It kinda is a letdown for me that the oh so mighty God of Death is some troll loa. Trolls suck. It's kinda like if I, a Christian had to fear some Mayan God.

Though there is hope that trolls simple named him their loa, but his real origin is cosmic or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by runebobo View Post
    In Legion, Illidan tells players that they have an immortal soul, like him. I always took that to mean the player in general, not just Demon Hunters, but I see your point.
    only player's DH can return back to his/her body.

other DH's are probably stuck in the Nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Nah, she's not Yoggy.

Remember: Death is an entirely different entity than the Void Lords, the Light, etc. The Void Lords are on a "we're cool, but not that cool" agreement with Death. Now that Elune has shrugged at the Night Elves and their "deaths", Elune (the Light) and Death have a tacit agreement. That puts the Void Lords on notice.

Thus, you have the avatar of Death (Sylvanas) and the avatar of Elune (Tyrande). The avatar, if you will, of the Void Lords is N'zoth and we're about to do the Electric Slide on N'Zoth. Makes it pretty clear.

Oh, and totally Wrathion gets rekt.
    Is Wrathion the new Khadgar of the next xpac or is he more of a villain character?

@Jericho21 I know you have to be careful but maybe my question is vague enough for you to answer: do we get a new class (with its major theme being death) or are the class reworks / class gameplay additions massive enough that those things alone justify not having a "new class"?
    magic 8 ball says it's looking good

magic 8 ball says it's looking good
    Well either way this sounds good enough to satisfy me. Thank you, secret mastermind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well either way this sounds good enough to satisfy me. Thank you, secret mastermind.
    Yup, as long as no Tinker, I'm happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post

What strikes me as a bit weird is that Jericho mentioned in a post in September that he believes old god expansion coming up and like two days he mentioned as of August he knows what the expansion is unless it got changed. Yet everyone leaking stuff that seem to have some aspects right mostly mention revamp and shadowlands, my bets on a world revamp with themes of undeath and old gods together. I think this expansion is gonna involve a lot of story arcs.
    nah, Void Lords, Entity of Death, and dragons bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Yup, as long as no Tinker, I'm happy lol
    Lemme introduce you to my friend, vodka. He can be your friend too when you cry and are sad.

How much does Wrathion play a part? Is he the new Khadgar or more of a villain in this xpac?

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as everyone wants a Death/Scourge themed expansion (me included), my gut feeling's telling me we're in for more Old Gods and Void stuff. Maybe this whole "Visions of N'Zoth" was just that. A vision. Maybe he's not even dead. I mean, it can't be that easy, can it?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    As much as everyone wants a Death/Scourge themed expansion (me included), my gut feeling's telling me we're in for more Old Gods and Void stuff. Maybe this whole "Visions of N'Zoth" was just that. A vision. Maybe he's not even dead. I mean, it can't be that easy, can it?
    Maybe he just wants to be trapped in the dagger. Maybe all of this is his plan. You're not scheming for tens of thousands of years to lose immediately to scrubs like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    It kinda is a letdown for me that the oh so mighty God of Death is some troll loa. Trolls suck. It's kinda like if I, a Christian had to fear some Mayan God.

Though there is hope that trolls simple named him their loa, but his real origin is cosmic or whatever.
    Loa describes basically only a powerful being, nothing more. Most of the loa are wild gods, but this doesn't mean every one is. G'huun is considered a loa by the blood trolls, a minion of the old gods was considered a loa.
    Trolls would probably call the titans and void lords loa too. Its quite possible that mueh'zala isn't a wild god, but the trolls didn't know better.

I personally would love to see at least one force have no "god" entity. The Lich king, sylvanas, helya, bwonsamdi and his boss, maybe even more fighting to become death would be more interesting.
    Maybe Death died a long time ago like yogg-sarons puzzlebox suggested and now they fight for the supremacy in the shadowlands.
    Last edited by Foolicious; 2019-10-18 at 07:39 PM.

nah, Void Lords, Entity of Death, and dragons bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme introduce you to my friend, vodka. He can be your friend too when you cry and are sad.
    Well that's a bummer, It'll probably still be cool but looks like its gonna be void lords which will depend on how they introduce them. Should have known blizzard has a tendency to do this a lot, end of wod we got to kill Archimonde and then full blown Legion, now we defeat N'Zoth and boom Void Lords expansion with Death himself/herself making an appearance and Sylvanas as their Avatar. Bolvar will def(or at least new DK's are being resurrected given by AR textures) be involved and so will dragons and prob Helya, should be cool if done right.

Also since you're implying Tinkers make it and they'll most likely be mail since we need another mail user I'm bummed out because it reduces/removes the chance of class skins which was a cool idea and would be sick. At least we still got the reworks/unpruning.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-10-18 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Argus

He's the only one that killed us without us being able to release without interference of another Titan (of Life)

His defeat was just us freeing him from the Pantheon and allowing him to return to his domain
    He isn't... that would imply that he is older than Aman'thul and Amanthul was the first of their kind, Argus is relatively young he was born after the eradar/dreanei fled Argus. Also titans don't use death magic all titans are cosmic arcane being of creation and order, even Sargeras before he imbued himself in fel was a being of arcane power who was a enforcer of order Argus was corrupted with fel and tormented until he became a mindless killing machine. Had he been born the natural way he would've been a being of arcane energies like the rest.

@Jericho21

It's clicked now, you're in the know and previously a leaker. Had to read your post history after another comment above me e.t.c

So, you've confirmed to me that Freya created the Emerald Dream, which is widely known and cannon. Can you confirm if Mueh'Zala is "Death", or just a servant of Death (as Sylvannas is) which I believe to be the case after realising the Shadowlands spans the entire universe.

Or is this all unknown even to Blizzard ATM, because we are going to be Yeeted with Wrath 2.0

I've been reading and theorizing into this shit since "Bwonsamdi's boss" happened. If I'm barking up the wrong tree with that lead, let me know plx :P

15+ Year Old Account
    ...Elune (the Light) and Death have a tacit agreement.
    Would also explain Calia, come to think of it.

....keep going. You're almost there
    Oh. Freya (or some aspect of her) created both the Dream and the Shadowlands (or some aspect of it). Two sides of one coin. Life and death being cyclical... That should have been obvious in retrospect.

Makes sense. She's based on the Norse goddess who loves nature but also oversees the afterlife, who chooses half of all the slain delivered to Valhalla. Odin's wife, but doesn't command the valkyries; they are servants of Odin, and thus together they account for judging all the dead.

Freya also has some connection to Yogg "God of Death" Sarron, and the Lich King by proximity. Icecrown is right next to Sholazar...

And she bestowed the Aspects with their powers. Dragon Isles link. Even potentially a Bolvar link via the Lifebinder.

"The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green."

But would she be "Death," or just a local servant? Surely it extends beyond the scope of Titans and Titan Constructs, as even they die...

Maybe I'm just talking out my ass.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2019-10-18 at 08:24 PM.

Maybe Freya was somehow corrupted and turned from an avatar of life to an avatar of Death pretty much in the style of Sylvanas?