Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Back when Obama was president, you'd get mad when you see an effigy of him being hanged and burned. But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?

I see a double standard here. Not too surprising, really. I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/t...trump-hogtied/
    I also see a double standard. With you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Hanged & burned = bondage? It wouldn't surprise me if he's basically paid for this before.
    if you think that is proper rope work for bondage you will endanger the life of your sub.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's pretty blatantly obvious to anyone with a functional brain that this is basically a play on Wonder Woman, trying to get a liar to tell the truth.

But, oh no! A woman is doing it, with a bit of boob on show! The HORROR!

Let me know when we don't have videos created that show Trump murdering folks.

Are people really this pathetic?

- - - Updated - - -

This is clearly the best reply.
    Eh. It took me a minute. Usually it's Wonder Woman in bondage.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It's a play on Wonder Woman and her lasso; the character is forcing a degenerate liar to tell the truth. That this can be equated to murder by his adherents is amusingly telling.
    Pretty sure wonder woman wore more clothing(which is odd considering that her costume for the longest time was a star spangled swimsuit) and that the golden lasso of truth was as should be obvious, gold.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your daily calls for violence.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever since Trump took office I've noticed a rise in people with mental instability and violent tendencies and a lot of them are team blue liberals. I'm not saying this whole thing is one sided but even a democrat supporter has to admit how hypocritical their side can be. The Dems are always the ones calling for inclusion and equality and an end to violence but once someone has a different political opinion they all go ape shit and get all blood thirsty.

If there's one thing Trump did it's exposing how many mentally unstable and ignorant people are out there and how many of them are Dems which are the ones who were supposed to be "the good guys". As someone who doesn't get involved with politics and doesn't take sides but rather watches from the sideline, the Dems are the ones looking like the violent psychos. Seeing how they act and treat other people with different opinions makes me want to vote for Trump in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Pretty sure wonder woman wore more clothing(which is odd considering that her costume for the longest time was a star spangled swimsuit) and that the golden lasso of truth was as should be obvious, gold.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your daily calls for violence.
    No, you're pretty much just being dishonest. As always. I don't know why conservatives can't predicate a single argument on honesty.

It's obviously supposed to be a play on Wonder Woman. The rope is glowing red/white/blue because of the patriotic crap.

And she's obviously wearing what she's wearing because it's an ad for a clothing company.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify being a perpetually offended snowflake.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No, you're pretty much just being dishonest. As always. I don't know why conservatives can't predicate a single argument on honesty.
    ah yes, like your side calling for the blood of a child for smiling, and then whispering a retraction over a week after the actual facts were known. Yes, you guys are the sole arbiters of truth and righteousness.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Ever since Trump took office I've noticed a rise in people with mental instability and violent tendencies and a lot of them are team blue liberals. I'm not saying this whole thing is one sided but even a democrat supporter has to admit how hypocritical their side can be. The Dems are always the ones calling for inclusion and equality and an end to violence but once someone has a different political opinion they all go ape shit and get all blood thirsty.

If there's one thing Trump did it's exposing how many mentally unstable and ignorant people are out there and how many of them are Dems which are the ones who were supposed to be "the good guys". As someone who doesn't get involved with politics and doesn't take sides but rather watches from the sideline, the Dems are the ones looking like the violent psychos. Seeing how they act and treat other people with different opinions makes me want to vote for Trump in 2020.
    So before the hippie moment, the left was VERY violent, and historically, leftward progression is a bloody road. It should never have been in doubt what the true end game for the left is. They have their own undesirables that they wish removed from the earth. Always keep in mind Humans are predators, we will always resort to violence to achieve our goals.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's obviously supposed to be a play on Wonder Woman. The rope is glowing red/white/blue because of the patriotic crap.

And she's obviously wearing what she's wearing because it's an ad for a clothing company.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify being a perpetually offended snowflake.
    Huh, because it's OBVIOUSLY someone inflicting unprovoked violence against a sitting president.

Maybe they'd make more money selling clothing people need in the run up to winter and whatever "climate disaster" you'll trump up this year instead of wishing violence upon people.

Do love how you're so immediately pissed off about this and I'm the easily offended one. Truly, it is a good joke.

ah yes, like your side calling for the blood of a child for smiling, and then whispering a retraction over a week after the actual facts were known. Yes, you guys are the sole arbiters of truth and righteousness.
    No. I don't care about your ridiculous bullshit.

This president of the United States calls for protesters to be beaten. He talks about shooting immigrants. He talks about the press as the enemy of the people. He regularly retweets and shares images and messages from his supporters of himself or others of his thinking assaulting or killing dissenters. His own resort, hosting an event for his own party, allowed imagery of mass slaughter of the press to be aired. And you want to cry about a picture of this guy being tied up? Is that serious? Are you a serious person? Trying to cry "both sides" and play the "eternal victim" isn't just parody, it's bad parody. It's pathetic, and it's beneath a real person being honest.

So for the love of god, spare us. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No. I don't care about your ridiculous bullshit.

This president of the United States calls for protesters to be beaten. He talks about shooting immigrants. He talks about the press as the enemy of the people. He regularly retweets and shares images and messages from his supporters of himself or others of his thinking assaulting or killing dissenters. His own resort, hosting an event for his own party, allowed imagery of mass slaughter of the press to be aired. And you want to cry about a picture of this guy being tied up? Is that serious? Are you a serious person? Trying to cry "both sides" and play the "eternal victim" isn't just parody, it's bad parody. It's pathetic, and it's beneath a real person being honest.

So for the love of god, spare us. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    Oh, so you just want a monopoly on calls to violence so we can see you as the monsters you wish to be seen as. I mean I get it you want to be feared, but that won't work out as you wish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, because it's OBVIOUSLY someone inflicting unprovoked violence against a sitting president.

Maybe they'd make more money selling clothing people need in the run up to winter and whatever "climate disaster" you'll trump up this year instead of wishing violence upon people.

Do love how you're so immediately pissed off about this and I'm the easily offended one. Truly, it is a good joke.
    Thankfully no judge agrees with your take on the 1st Amendment because it's tyrannical.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    A funny picture of trump does not equate to a burning effigy... We at least have fun with the mocking of the president, we got a large Trump balloon in the UK, silly cartoons, Trump being dominated by a woman... meanwhile you got driving cars into protests and tiki torches and burning effigies... I think I know which side I am on
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-19 at 02:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    So before the hippie moment, the left was VERY violent, and historically, leftward progression is a bloody road. It should never have been in doubt what the true end game for the left is. They have their own undesirables that they wish removed from the earth. Always keep in mind Humans are predators, we will always resort to violence to achieve our goals.
    Interesting, I never knew about that.

And yeah, you're absolutely right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. If bondage is this heinous of an offense, this book needs to be banned, burned, the warehouse it was in salted, and a prayer to supply side Jesus done over the carnage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Thankfully no judge agrees with your take on the 1st Amendment because it's tyrannical.
    What's that, you're from "way out of left field"? because I have never once said anything in favor of it's removal. I want this and other calls for blood and fury to be left up, with the ringing endorsements they recieve attached for all to see. The left for all their claim of erudite elitism are just a bunch of savages playing pretend that they're above the other savages.

Savages here meaning "all you extremist morons tearing each other apart because you're fucking insane"

unprovoked violence against a sitting president
    How adorable.

Both that you apparently think he's never said or done anything that might provoke violence, and that you apparently think his being a "sitting president" means jack all.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    How adorable.

Both that you apparently think he's never said or done anything that might provoke violence, and that you apparently think his being a "sitting president" means jack all.
    So, you do wish violence upon people you disagree with politically?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    People have all kinds of fantasies, but we don't act on them. That's the difference between a criminal and a normal psychologically healthy person.
    Didnt you literally state in another post that thought-crimes were bad?