Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    If those "TOS" bullshit is disproportionately effecting conservatives, there is a problem and should change.
    I think laws disproportionately effect criminals and we should change that. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Yeah, but what if the problem is just conservatives break established rules more frequently? I mean actual conservatives don't, but Trump cultists certainly do. Because that is what happens when you start abandoning the reality that the rest of us live in.
    If you are banning people for "FaKE NeWz", yes it fucking is. Just because liberal "Fact checkers" have a libtard bias doesn't mean it's applied fairly. Right wingers are constantly labeled "fake news", our posts are taken down and all that fucking bullshit. Youtube is demonetizing conservatives. How the fuck is this fair? CHANGE THE TOS. JUST because it's pro trump and right wing DOES NOT MAKE IT FAKE NEWS.

Fake news is just an excuse for SJWs and the democrips to censor us.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-10-20 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Flaming

This is not a conspiracy theory. Watch the video. Why do you insist on defending the likes of CNN?

- - - Updated - - -

CNN is complete trash. Yes Reuters and AP are still at least sort of decent. Far less likely to peddle SJW nonsense.
    “Dokt trust cnn! Watch this shitty right wing biased opinion piece youtube video for proof!”

You’re a funny repubtard

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-10-20 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    “Dokt trust cnn! Watch this shitty right wing biased opinion piece youtube video for proof!”
    What do you mean? Black Pigeon Speaks is the height of journalistic integri-pfffthahahahahahahahahaaha!

Sorry, couldn't finish that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol, from a far right fascist YT'er?

CNN and other mainstream outlets are solid in the centre-right and very biased. but what those crazy YT'ers think up is just silly lol

If you are banning people for "FaKE NeWz", yes it fucking is. Just because liberal "Fact checkers" have a libtard bias doesn't mean it's applied fairly. Right wingers are constantly labeled "fake news", our posts are taken down and all that fucking bullshit. Youtube is demonetizing conservatives. How the fuck is this fair? CHANGE THE TOS. JUST because it's pro trump and right wing DOES NOT MAKE IT FAKE NEWS.

you would think with all the ranting about the "censorship" the republicans would be able an actual pattern of "censorship" and not just conservatives routinely breaking the TOS of what ever platform.

I wonder why I should not listen CNN (not listen to CNN, listen CNN) but I should listen religiously to not even FOX or Breitbart, but a random dude on YouTube-in many cases here, a random dude who is for instance playing video games and have (copy pasted from Mein Kampf) ideas on politics.

Also, I'm again going to repeat it, but in normal countries, if you cried that ''that newspaper is unfair, they are against my politician and are for this politician'' people would look at you puzzled and say ''and ? ''. It's just that in Canada, the National Post (Tories) just says politely that Justin Trudeau is a clown, they don't scream that he is a clown that is a tool of Satan.

Because to be plunt that's a point that I truly don't understand : how right wing Americans, with the comically one-sided FOX News, can struggle so much mentally with the fact that there are other medias that are for the other party. Because elsewhere in the world, that's the norm. In France, there are newspapers for the left and newspapers for the (French) right. (the newspapers for American style right have folded brutally in August 1944, as the general public wanted a exchange of view with their journalists). It's just, a point that is obviously lost on American, that the French left newspaper is going to say that Macron sucks balls with facts that will be at least roughly accurate.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-19 at 11:07 PM.

Well which news source would you suggest?

mr mindcontrol back at it with another gem of a thread.

source: dude, trust me ...

my money is still on a derpkitty burner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 2019 and this is 2017 bait.

Pointing a camera at someone isn't fake news.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its 2019 and this is 2017 bait.

Pointing a camera at someone isn't fake news.
    Of course it is, that darned reality is totally biased. It's unacceptable. We need a coup against reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Because it is bad information that is not true. False information and true information should not share equal status.

Everything about your language and attitude speaks to someone that has been fully indoctrinated that anyone that disagrees with you is an enemy. However, there is a world outside the cult that the Trump world has created, and it does not play by rules.

Hatred of minorities is still bad, true things are still more important then your feelings, and you are not allowed to persecute the weakest members of our society because you want to. That is why TOS exists, and we won't change it just because you dislike it.

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL OPEN!?!?! o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    A new account, that just happens to be right-wing and totally nuts? It's almost like this is a recurring theme around here. Especially the kind that jumps onto politics, and little else.

Okay, whose burner account are you?
    Last edited by Santti; 2019-10-19 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason CNN and MSNBC are tanking in ratings compared to some others. There was a poll I saw a while back, which said BBC was the most trusted News network. With........*cough...FoxNews second. So I am assuming the Trumphaters will dismiss it as fake. The second place finisher that is.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

5+ Year Old Account
    Settle down. You can debate the credibility of news sources without insulting each other.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There is a reason CNN and MSNBC are tanking in ratings compared to some others. There was a poll I saw a while back, which said BBC was the most trusted News network. With........*cough...FoxNews second. So I am assuming the Trumphaters will dismiss it as fake. The second place finisher that is.
    Yeah, people are getting fed up with lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is bad information that is not true. False information and true information should not share equal status.

Everything about your language and attitude speaks to someone that has been fully indoctrinated that anyone that disagrees with you is an enemy. However, there is a world outside the cult that the Trump world has created, and it does not play by rules.

Hatred of minorities is still bad, true things are still more important then your feelings, and you are not allowed to persecute the weakest members of our society because you want to. That is why TOS exists, and we won't change it just because you dislike it.
    Who decides what is false information and what isn't?

There is no cult following of Trump. We are independent thinkers.

And who is persecuting the weakest members of society? Gamers have historically been oppressed and abused by society, mostly by SJWS. "White men" the type SJWs demonize are technically a minority as well. Literally everyone is a minority in some way. Which are the weakest members of society? I have never advocated for the abuse, the violation of the rights of nor the prosecuting of the weakest or most vulnerable minority.

The biggest cable "news" channel is Fox News which is 100% far right propaganda now that Shepard Smith is gone. Not sure how more mainstream Fox needs to be before it is considered mainstream media.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Nope, sounds perfectly accurate, for reasons that have been explained to you many times. Fox News holds the top cable news title because it holds a plurality, of voters, not a majority, and because it isolates its viewership using cult-like tactics designed to cut its viewers off from believing or trusting any source that doesn't come from it. So Fox viewers typically do not trust anything that is not Fox, or aligned with Fox. Meanwhile CNN, BBC, MSNBC and so forth all share roughly the same viewership, which combined is far larger then Fox, and they generally trust other sources to a reasonable degree.

So if you ask people to list the most reliable news channels, Fox viewers will list their channel at the top, and not trust anyone else, while non-Fox viewers will split their votes multiple ways. It isn't the win you think it is, it is just an indication that the Right wing has increasingly isolated themselves from sharing the same view of reality as the rest of the world, in favor of a version carefully curated to provide maximum profit to Rupert Murdoch.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, people are getting fed up with lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Who decides what is false information and what isn't?

And who is persecuting the weakest members of society? Gamers have historically been oppressed and abused by society, mostly by SJWS. "White men" the type SJWs demonize are technically a minority as well. Literally everyone is a minority in some way. Which are the weakest members of society? I have never advocated for the abuse, the violation of the rights of nor the prosecuting of the weakest or most vulnerable minority.
    I can see you are new here.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, sounds perfectly accurate, for reasons that have been explained to you many times. Fox News holds the top cable news title because it holds a plurality, of voters, not a majority, and because it isolates its viewership using cult-like tactics designed to cut its viewers off from believing or trusting any source that doesn't come from it. So Fox viewers typically do not trust anything that is not Fox, or aligned with Fox. Meanwhile CNN, BBC, MSNBC and so forth all share roughly the same viewership, which combined is far larger then Fox, and they generally trust other sources to a reasonable degree.

So if you ask people to list the most reliable news channels, Fox viewers will list their channel at the top, and not trust anyone else, while non-Fox viewers will split their votes multiple ways. It isn't the win you think it is, it is just an indication that the Right wing has increasingly isolated themselves from sharing the same view of reality as the rest of the world, in favor of a version carefully curated to provide maximum profit to Rupert Murdoch.
    I have only heard opinions. Which you are entitled to, but I am also entitled to not agree with.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams