Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Yeah, people are getting fed up with lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Who decides what is false information and what isn't?

There is no cult following of Trump. We are independent thinkers.

And who is persecuting the weakest members of society? Gamers have historically been oppressed and abused by society, mostly by SJWS. "White men" the type SJWs demonize are technically a minority as well. Literally everyone is a minority in some way. Which are the weakest members of society? I have never advocated for the abuse, the violation of the rights of nor the prosecuting of the weakest or most vulnerable minority.
    Just one random question : who is exactly persecuted the more between Jews, Blacks (hint : especially at the hands of people that edgelords venerate) and a gamer whose ''oppression'' include things far worse than lynchings and genocide, such as…

1)Jokes as being a loser (issh. the hatred. Surely it's far worse than murdering entire forest to prove that X people are an inferior race to be exterminated and their lands, who just happen to be next to yours, be taken. I mean, it's not about trivial stuff like the existence of real nations, it's about someone saying on Twitter that a game you like is for losers who can't score with real women and who buy 250 dollars worth of fake bikinis for 36 DD ninjas. People who complain about the first clearly have first world problems)
    2)People mocking boobie games and/or saying they don't like some aspects of the game (I know it's hard to fathom, but usually speaking actually killing people because you don't like them is a bit worse than saying that boobie beach IV have ridiculous dlcs-even if you really like boobie beach IV)
    3)And, brace yourself, stating that X game/comic/movie is not exclusively made for edgelords (which is ''racist'' unlike screaming with foam in the mouth that all ethnic groups but your are animals to be executed)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-19 at 11:46 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

And who is persecuting the weakest members of society? Gamers have historically been oppressed and abused by society, mostly by SJWS. "White men" the type SJWs demonize are technically a minority as well. Literally everyone is a minority in some way. Which are the weakest members of society? I have never advocated for the abuse, the violation of the rights of nor the prosecuting of the weakest or most vulnerable minority.
    yes people are fed up lies, lies like yours. Case in point

"Gamers have historically been oppressed and abused by society, mostly by SJWS"

there is no part of this that is simply maliciously wrong. From the days of "video games cause violence" of the 90s to the modern revival of that rhetoric, was done by right wing propaganda spreaders

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Reality decides that. You don't get to have your false information share an equal status with reality.

Yes there is a cult of following Trump, it is the exact reason you can't see reality. Because you have been told that anyone that supports other viewpoints then your own is an evil conspiracy out to harm Trump, and by extension, you. The thread itself was created because you are outraged about people that have a different world view then you.

There is no such thing as an "Independent Thinker". All humans depend on information acquired from outside sources, which they then must parse to determine what to trust, and what they don't. My understanding of history and science is mostly dependent on what other people have told me, and not what I have personally observed. I have never been to Australia, yet I believe it is a place that exists because people I trust have told me it does. I "know" quite a lot of things about Australia, but I only know those facts because someone else communicated them to me, and I chose to trust them. What you are doing right now is equivalent to denying the existence of Australia, and acting angered that your position on the non-existence of Australia isn't given equal footing with the mainstream view that Australia is a real place.

Neither you nor I have ever met Donald Trump. We do not know him, we have not spoken to him, and we haven't personally observed his actions. Therefore we must place trust in some third party to inform us about him. What source you choose has a profound impact on how you feel about him. An "Independent Thinker" would be able to way the observable characteristics of these news sources to determine the best option, something you have not done.

Oh, and why does an "Independent Thinker" post someone else's youtube video as your own opinion? That doesn't even make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I sure hope it's a joke that gamers are persecuted because they don't make game exclusively for white American edgelord (for instance, people who like shooters, might want one, at one point, that is not an informercial for the US army) Oh wait, they made some-Ethnic Cleansing dah game, but it tanked because the target demographic is people whose main income is being the cheapest punk in the yard.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-19 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I have only heard opinions. Which you are entitled to, but I am also entitled to not agree with.
    Nope, you have seen my cite all of my claims with standard industry sources which included viewer data, date ranges, favorability rankings and so forth. You don't reply to those though, you just disappear and pop up in some other thread. You are not only entitled to your opinion, you are welcome to it. I only object when your ilk attempts to force it on other people around you by driving through outrageous legislation and devastating policies that weaken my Nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN, MSNBC and those like it are your enemies. I have an intense hatred for these media outlets and their extremely bias take on Trump and the constant push for woke bullshit.

Social Media and the mainstream media has been constantly censoring conservative and non-pc takes. This has got to end.
    You mean "abusive and hateful takes".

If that translates as "conservative" to you, then conservativism, as you define it, is awful and deserves the treatment it's getting. I'd disagree with that definition, but I'm not the one perpetrating a conspiracy theory to justify a completely baseless "feeling" of persecution, that only exists in your head.

CNN isn't great; it's the McDonalds of news. Cheap and quick, not haute cuisine or with any depth or complexity. But it's not fake food, despite folks like yourself claiming otherwise; their shakes aren't styrofoam, and their burgers aren't some substitute produced by a company named "100% Beef" so they can call it that. That's conspiracy nonsense and it isn't true.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-10-19 at 11:58 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Nope, you have seen my cite all of my claims with standard industry sources which included viewer data, date ranges, favorability rankings and so forth. You don't reply to those though, you just disappear and pop up in some other thread. You are not only entitled to your opinion, you are welcome to it. I only object when your ilk attempts to force it on other people around you by driving through outrageous legislation and devastating policies that weaken my Nation.
    In case you do not understand, I do not have to respond to any post directed to myself. There is no forum rule which says I do and I have no need or desire to follow what you do. In fact, those on my ignore list, I never will respond to them. Your opinions are no more than that and I have no reason to think you are special. Other than being a vet, which I do respect. You have made some good points, which I have even noted you did on occasion. Make one and I might respond.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    In case you do not understand, I do not have to respond to any post directed to myself. There is no forum rule which says I do and I have no need or desire to follow what you do. In fact, those on my ignore list, I never will respond to them. Your opinions are no more than that and I have no reason to think you are special. Other than being a vet, which I do respect. You have made some good points, which I have even noted you did on occasion. Make one and I might respond.
    Oh I understand. That is why I didn't use any cite any sources in the previous post. I was attempting to be considerate to your apparent allergy to facts, due to the fact that you always stop responding the moment you are confronted with any.

Have a nice day!

CNN, MSNBC and those like it are your enemies. I have an intense hatred for these media outlets and their extremely bias take on Trump and the constant push for woke bullshit.

Social Media and the mainstream media has been constantly censoring conservative and non-pc takes. This has got to end.

No, you watching morons like Black Pigeon Speaks and being fucking gullible to their fucking conspiracy theories and bullshit is why you stopped listening to the fucking truth.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not a conspiracy theory. Watch the video. Why do you insist on defending the likes of CNN?

- - - Updated - - -

CNN is complete trash. Yes Reuters and AP are still at least sort of decent. Far less likely to peddle SJW nonsense.
    And yet, BPS is a conspiracy theorist. Anyone that watches him, like watching Mark Dice, is FUCKING GULLIBLE.

And you know where CNN gets most of it's sources? Reuters, AP, and BBC, so I don't know why you are calling them credible and CNN isn't when they source the same sources.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Oh I understand. That is why I didn't use any cite any sources in the previous post. I was attempting to be considerate to your apparent allergy to facts, due to the fact that you always stop responding the moment you are confronted with any.

Have a nice day!
    Lol! You too. Do not take this forum too serous. I don't.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

If you are banning people for "FaKE NeWz", yes it fucking is. Just because liberal "Fact checkers" have a libtard bias doesn't mean it's applied fairly. Right wingers are constantly labeled "fake news", our posts are taken down and all that fucking bullshit. Youtube is demonetizing conservatives. How the fuck is this fair? CHANGE THE TOS. JUST because it's pro trump and right wing DOES NOT MAKE IT FAKE NEWS.

Fake news is just an excuse for SJWs and the democrips to censor us.
    Just because you are gullible enough to believe it is fake news, doesn't make it fake news. Youtube is also demonetizing left wingers as well, just because they don't whine about it like whoever you watch does, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL OPEN!?!?! o_O
    Because posting conspiracy theories apparently aren't against the rules anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Settle down. You can debate the credibility of news sources without insulting each other.
    This isn't debating news sources,this a blatant alt account linking conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Settle down. You can debate the credibility of news sources without insulting each other.
    Please read your own site's guidelines, particularly about "Conspiracies":

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...dated-14.09.11

FYI - I'm not criticizing you (a mod) - I'm simply informing you of the basics rules in regards to conspiracy theories that was missed by you for whatever reason.

EDIT: alternatively, if for some reason you deemed this not a conspiracy theory - I (as well as many others) would appreciate an explanation as to why you deemed this not a conspiracy theory thread.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-10-20 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've come to the conclusion this Mythic-RaidLead account is a parody, I think. Only way it can be this much of a joke.
    I've been wondering that myself recently.

That last stupid post of his saying "Democrats need to stop, I don't want to die in a coup." really didn't sound genuine at all... it was all too scripted.

EDIT: oh, and him posting conspiracy theory videos...

Mainstream news and social media is hemorrhaging credibility for the same reason we get inconsistent moderation in MMOC. Clicks are what brings in money, not accurately doing one's job.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the citation of a Black Pigeon Speaks video, the real reason is ultimately that anyone with an internet connection has access to all information about anything and everything going on on the planet Earth in real time. It becomes then rather odd and vexing as to why certain institutions only report certain issues and not others. Why are some events "Newsworthy" but others are just police blotter and bare no significance? Well, that is a valid questions.

The questions make one wonder if maybe various sources of news are constructing a story, a narrative, filtering an outlook out of what would appear to be mindless chaos of unconnected meaningless events that may or may not form any conclusive or meaningful story.

Why was the Covington Kid smiling at some old weirdo banging a drum in his face national news? I mean, why? Why was a girl at a private schools claim that her hair was cut a national news story? Why does Fox News focus so much on Antifa? Why does Ben Shapiro only think some blue haired cunts dumb spittle is worth talking about? Why Why Why Why? Why this is news, and that is police blotter, why is this event something I see only because some people livestreamed it on Twitter, but this other event is CNN breaking news?

They lost credibility because in the age of the internet, being a gatekeeper and narrative crafter is basically impossible to do without ones story being obvious. This isn't even a slight against the creation of "Narratives" because everyone does it. It is otherwise impossible to make sense of the world unless you filter out and prioritize what you deem important. But with literally ALL information available to us, EVERYTHING is knowable, it becomes really questionable why some narratives are told, and criticism is inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Mainstream news and social media is hemorrhaging credibility for the same reason we get inconsistent moderation in MMOC.
    Yet when MSM are properly Accurately Reporting the news Trumpers still a hard time accepting the facts and will usually dismiss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They lost credibility because in the age of the internet, being a gatekeeper and narrative crafter is basically impossible to do without ones story being obvious.
    Wrong, they lost credibility because people overreact when MSM still accurately update stories and will rather Listen to Idiots on the internet with a clear bias.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-20 at 01:23 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong, they lost credibility because people overreact when MSM still accurately update stories and will rather Listen to Idiots on the internet with a clear bias.
    I doubt you took the time to actually read my post. Thanks for the response I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I doubt you took the time to actually read my post. Thanks for the response I guess.
    I Doubt you actually care about facts because the Narrative MSM Puts out goes against how you feel about the situation.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Please read your own site's guidelines, particularly about "Conspiracies":

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...dated-14.09.11

FYI - I'm not criticizing you (a mod) - I'm simply informing you of the basics rules in regards to conspiracy theories that was missed by you for whatever reason.

EDIT: alternatively, if for some reason you deemed this not a conspiracy theory - I (as well as many others) would appreciate an explanation as to why you deemed this not a conspiracy theory thread.
    Again, this is not a conspiracy thread. The video does not claim there is a conspiracy. They are just telling you as they see it.