Weekly PvP chest not earned after getting 500 conquest?

Hi there,

So I have a problem. My conquest bar is fully filled to 500 and it doesnt say that I earned my weekly pvp chest yet. What iv been doing is, getting 500 conquest, get the pvp chest. The week after that I turned in the conquest reward quest and get my weekly chest again. So I only have to fill the bar once every 2 weeks.

However now it does not say I get my weekly pvp chest. Do I need to earn 500 conquest in the specific week? Cuz I did start with 135 conquest this week

You need to earn 500 conquest, or hand in for the item after 500 conquest to earn the chest on reset.

For example: you fill your conquest bar, hand in, then earn a further 300 conquest in week 1. In week 2 you'll only need to earn 200 conquest and hand in the cap to get a chest at the start of week 3.

Also need to make sure you have at least 1 win in 2v2/3v3/RBG's at whatever rating bracket you're expecting your chest to be, otherwise it'll act as if you have 0 rating.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosus View Post
    Hi there,

So I have a problem. My conquest bar is fully filled to 500 and it doesnt say that I earned my weekly pvp chest yet. What iv been doing is, getting 500 conquest, get the pvp chest. The week after that I turned in the conquest reward quest and get my weekly chest again. So I only have to fill the bar once every 2 weeks.

However now it does not say I get my weekly pvp chest. Do I need to earn 500 conquest in the specific week? Cuz I did start with 135 conquest this week
    Hmm, thought you always had to turn in the 500conquest in order to get the chest after the reset. I thought the chest was part of the reward for turning in the 500conquest.