Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    This is how it happened. This is how World of WarCraft died.
    not with a bang, but with a whimper

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He’s where he belongs now.

Time to bring Magatha in to lead the Tauren in his absence.

10+ Year Old Account
    "buhuhuhuuuu ... my faction pride ... how can the hore send an ambassador?
    It hurts my feeligns, the story is shit and my day is ruined!"

How can you guys get triggered & act like 8 year olds by a simple NPC. Baine as an ambassador makes sense.

Any dialogue? So far it just seems like the guy is on a diplomatic mission.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    IT's even worse when you think about it. After the War, they gave Genn and Tyrande ample reason to commit a coup and/or take the alliance throne/command and go evil, but holy boi can't be bested with the thickest plot armour, so Tyrande goes solo and Genn has to be the neutered dog.

So not only is the horde the evil punching bag (as per usual), the alliance can do no evil. Literally.
    Yeah because that's exactly what Genn wants to be, the same retard as Sylvanas huh? I prefer Genn developing further as a character, and realising that he has to let go than being a big angry dog who wants to kill people who aren't even rensponsible for gilneas' current state. But sure, keep acting like your headcanon is proper storytelling, when it's just a pile of garbage. Here is an idea, maybe the reason someone else is a story writer at blizzard is because they have better ideas than your shitty ones, mr. random forum post #405.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Yeah because that's exactly what Genn wants to be, the same retard as Sylvanas huh? I prefer Genn developing further as a character, and realising that he has to let go than being a big angry dog who wants to kill people who aren't even rensponsible for gilneas' current state. But sure, keep acting like your headcanon is proper storytelling, when it's just a pile of garbage. Here is an idea, maybe the reason someone else is a story writer at blizzard is because they have better ideas than your shitty ones, mr. random forum post #405.
    I'm sorry, did my post anger/hurt you? Did the opinion of random forum poster #405 not align with yours? I'm fine with disagreeing with you, and with the wow writers, but you can't act like it's wrong to have an opinion that doesn't align with your worldview.

I'm not a writer, sure but I CAN give my opinion, and that is that currently, the wow writers are not giving us a story of the same caliber as they used to. Maybe I got spoiled with better storytelling, but WoW has had far better lore than the mess we have now. As it stands, I find the lore to be of lower quality and way too much focus on a very limited cast of characters, some of which could/should be retired and replaced. the game is 15 years old and has had ample opportunities for deep development and complexity of the story. I'm not asking for something of the same level as Malazan book of the Fallen or A song of ice and fire (the books) but something that hits halfway between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings quality would be nice.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    I'm sorry, did my post anger/hurt you? Did the opinion of random forum poster #405 not align with yours? I'm fine with disagreeing with you, and with the wow writers, but you can't act like it's wrong to have an opinion that doesn't align with your worldview.

I'm not a writer, sure but I CAN give my opinion, and that is that currently, the wow writers are not giving us a story of the same caliber as they used to. Maybe I got spoiled with better storytelling, but WoW has had far better lore than the mess we have now. As it stands, I find the lore to be of lower quality and way too much focus on a very limited cast of characters, some of which could/should be retired and replaced. the game is 15 years old and has had ample opportunities for deep development and complexity of the story. I'm not asking for something of the same level as Malazan book of the Fallen or A song of ice and fire (the books) but something that hits halfway between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings quality would be nice.
    You can defo give your opinion. And no I am not angry, it's just that if you act shit, you get treated like shit. You can say your opinion, but don't bitch about it dude. I live by some principles in my life, and one of them is that I should treat people the way they treat others. I am sorry if it soured you up.

You guys really need a grip.

Goddamn can we just have a megathread so the same 6 people will fucking stop clogging up every thread or spamming new threads with their whining about Baine and Anduin already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    "buhuhuhuuuu ... my faction pride ... how can the hore send an ambassador?
    It hurts my feeligns, the story is shit and my day is ruined!"

How can you guys get triggered & act like 8 year olds by a simple NPC. Baine as an ambassador makes sense.
    They never stop. It's really crazy. Its approaching the levels of the Sylvanas fans complaining about the burning of Teldrassil. Most...interesting part is that its all the exact same people who did that now doing this. Almost like they're just perpetually crying about something because the story isn't fulfilling their awful, cliched, headcanon.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-23 at 10:11 AM.

Hitting on so bloodelf booty too :3

Now Magatha should replace him in TB since he's a pos cow leader anyway. Threw his own people under the bus so the Alliance wouldn't get hurt :V #CampTaurajoNeverForget

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You can defo give your opinion. And no I am not angry, it's just that if you act shit, you get treated like shit. You can say your opinion, but don't bitch about it dude. I live by some principles in my life, and one of them is that I should treat people the way they treat others. I am sorry if it soured you up.
    So, you don't want to discuss anything remotely on topic. You just want to treat random poster #405 like shit, just because you think that I 'act shit'? If I'd treat you by your own standards, we'd endlessly bicker about nothing. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on some kid like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Now Magatha should replace him in TB since he's a pos cow leader anyway. Threw his own people under the bus so the Alliance wouldn't get hurt :V #CampTaurajoNeverForget
    Tauren should've had more than 3 flavours of racial leaders, I would like to have hamuul lead, but we can't always have nice things
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

7+ Year Old Account
    fucker played the long game

And people complaining the horde died, you only had to listen, you could have stopped this

its too late, died on MOP

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    He comes to Orgrimmar afterwards to serve as Peacechief and to tell the Vulpera they can't join the Horde because they're overstretched, having learned that excuse from Anduin, and so the shorter furries one up him later and make him change his mind.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Horde is much more Alliance now than Alliance. That "War Council" is full of Anduin friends. In Alliance at least we have Tyrande and maybe Genn.

DEATH TO THE HIGH KING ANDUIN WRYNN!
    I can feed on all butthurt Sylvanas tears until the end of the expansion, sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    He comes to Orgrimmar afterwards to serve as Peacechief and to tell the Vulpera they can't join the Horde because they're overstretched, having learned that excuse from Anduin, and so the shorter furries one up him later and make him change his mind.
    I wonder if horde is the only thing overstretched

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Poor Carine weeps in the afterlife, lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Poor Carine weeps in the afterlife, lmao.
    You just invoked a future Shadowlands quest line where ghost of Cairne once more endorses Baine's actions!

Next up is ghost of Doomhammer spilling us his dream of united Azeroth and how that was his mission when he crossed the Dark Portal in the first place.

Love it. Baine is finally where he belongs.

Wait... So this is happening before N’zoth battle. What’s the problem? Someone needs to be there to make sure the two powers are working together properly, why not Baine? He was always the most pro-Alliance, it makes sense sending him.
    Or wait, he should have spat on Anduin’s face and said “Let us all die!” because he should be a proud Horde member..?