10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Looks like my signature thingy didnt work, i need someone to tell me how to allow me to show off this amazing picture.
    Try this:

[ CENTER ][ IMG ]https://imgur.com/iIaaLSv.png[ /IMG ][ /CENTER ]

Remove the spaces inside the brackets.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Also: in case anyone is wondering why it's WOW SHADOWLANDS instead of SHADOWLANDS, it's because Shadowlands is already trademarked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowlands_(video_game)
    A) No trademark exists yet

B) The website was registered after the leak, guaranteed troll job.

C) Blizz would have had the site registered ahead of time. Straw company, but it would have been registered.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Someone "leaked" a picture that looks like Bolvar in the quality of trailer cinematics. There were a lot of back and forth but in the end we came to the conclusion that it is probabl fake, based on a whole lot of tiny scraps of evidence.
    No such conclusion, as "it's clearly photoshopped" is no argument when it's clearly supposed to be a merch booth info poster/pamphlet, in which case it would be entirely expected for it to be photoshopped. Especially since at previous Blizzcons there have been two versions of those, one with a question mark image next to "mystery" articles, and one with an actual image of the mystery article pasted in after the reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Mother of god that's a good fucking leak, even if it's fake. Was it posted by the same dude who did the fake Tides of Vengeance leak?
    Nope, originated from Bellular's discord.

Another reason why the Bolvar image is fake: Who the fuck would have the balls to remove the remaining armor pieces that are melted to his body?

Also no legit Blizzard art prints I have found have been cropped that shitty.

Thanks for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it posted by the same dude who did the fake Tides of Vengeance leak?
    That would be me.

But no, not this time! I agree it's very well made. Whoever made it is without a doubt a very skilled bamboozler.

Signature should work properly now. Need to represent the one true leak.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Mother of god that's a good fucking leak, even if it's fake. Was it posted by the same dude who did the fake Tides of Vengeance leak?
    Finally some good leaks. This leak season has been garbage until now lol

Also worth noting: all the parts that are photoshopped are things that would be changed after an expansion reveal (the image itself as well as the expansion name).

Anywho. This has been a wonderful day filled with ups and downs. Of The Bolvar and even more The Bolvar. Guess it is about time to call it a night and hope i will be able to catch up to whatever is going to happen during the night.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Finally some good leaks. This leak season has been garbage until now lol
    For a time this gif became relevant again.

There have been some decent leaks until now too though, depending of course on what exactly you're looking for in an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post

Like this?
    I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That would be me.

But no, not this time! I agree it's very well made. Whoever made it is without a doubt a very skilled bamboozler.
    A lot of masterbaiters in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Is it plausible they coulda' taken an official screenshot but made up everything but?

Like a real shot of the cinematic placed onto a phony pamphlet or w/e? Or did we debunk the CGI already? Thread moves too fast.
    Nothing has been debunked. People just speculate at this point. I am on the side that this is real. No one in their right mind will take this much effort to make a fake leak less than a week before the announcement. Not to mention this is an anonymous leak, so no one gets "internet points" as some people said.

Don't know why, but I feel like the Bolvar is a modified God of War PS4 shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Anywho. This has been a wonderful day filled with ups and downs. Of The Bolvar and even more The Bolvar. Guess it is about time to call it a night and hope i will be able to catch up to whatever is going to happen during the night.
    Nighty night.

May The Bolvar watch over you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if you like Twilight of the Aspects you have that.

If you don't, you have an empty vessel in Shadowlands to fill with whatever you want.

Now we just need a void one to fill.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    The Night is long and full of cuddly pillows.

See ya in ~8 hours.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Another reason why the Bolvar image is fake: Who the fuck would have the balls to remove the remaining armor pieces that are melted to his body?

Also no legit Blizzard art prints I have found have been cropped that shitty.
    Also:

- Blue eyes with red body looks like shit. Regardless of any lore that would justify it, it's a bad design choice.

- Making another expansion/cinematic about the Lich King is too much of a low hanging fruit even for Blizzard.

- Shadowlands as the expansion name is lame. TBC wasn't WoW: Outland, and WotLK wasn't WoW: Northrend. It's also too predictable, 90% of the leaks have been about the Shadowlands because it's the logical place for Sylvanas to go to after BfA, but no expansion before has been a logical step after the previous one. Even Legion, the most straight forward one, took place in a "continent" that basically didn't exist before.

The Bolvar image is well done. I haven't been able to find the hammer anywhere, the lighting is correct, and despite the low quality of the crop, it looks like it's taken from a high quality source. But unless they've really dropped the ball with this one, I have to assume it's fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpms View Post
    Don't know why, but I feel like the Bolvar is a modified God of War PS4 shot
    Well, the pose is a very close match so I can see why you'd think that.