Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Look at all the fan made expansion concepts. Yes, there are people that would spend 5, 10 or 20 hours making things like that.
    Having been one of those people who spent a few hours doing just that, you would need a literal god to create an incredible 3D cinematic-quality Bolvar image, an incredible logo design, and also have the chops as a 2D concept artist to match the style for that enviroment art of "bastion". Then also graphic design skill and knowledge to mock it all up in a way that looks exactly like Blizzard would do it.

Like imo the easiest answer is this is all real. I'll still leave a 5% chance a group of very talented artists and designers got together for the best trolling of their lives, but the simpler answer makes way more sense.

I did these fan ideas btw and they are complete trash by comparison

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    There is one, this is the little dot at the end
    There's one on the left side as well. It's just a "screw"

10+ Year Old Account
    There is one, this is the little dot at the end
    You mean this dot?

Seems like a bit of a reach to think that circle is the TM symbol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Puzzle solved people. First leak was mostly true. Probably some stuff was changed in progress.

This thread right now:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    Kyrian would make more sense if you put Val in front of it, hm? Certainly sounds related to the Spirit Healers. Bastion sounds dumb as hell though. That plus the image just makes me think of the Neverending Story. Mueh'zala playing the role of The Nothing seems quite fitting lol.

Re: the fox mount, that was just a side project the artist worked on for funsies. She's on twitter, she was stoked when they added it to the game. Don't think it has anything to do with the Shadowlands. The Dreamer was probably also someone's side project; Blizzard's stated in the past that's how a lot of store mounts go. Who knows. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    I don't know, in the past Blizzard's used Greek words in odd places.

Vrykul comes from, I'm pretty sure, a Greek word for vampire or otherwise undead monster: Vrykolakas

Kyrians could be related to a very common phrase in Greek Orthodox Christianity; Kyrie Eleison (Lord, have mercy), Kyrie (or kyrios) means 'lord' or 'master'.

Could be me being a dumb Greek and seeing things where they're not, but Ion Hazzikostas *is* Greek-American.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    You mean this dot?

Seems like a bit of a reach to think that circle is the TM symbol.
    On the TM symbol stuff, it depends on the usage. In any sort of marketing and sales it needs to be there, but for ads where you can include a disclaimer line or a website, not required.

Yeah I pulled up a lot of official WoW logos and not all have the TM in their instances.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fake Shadowlands logo is neat, bravo on that front. I think the cleverest leak would've been one that isn't shadowlands.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    The orginal shadowlands leak is completely wrong. Bringing it up makes no sense

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Puzzle solved people. First leak was mostly true. Probably some stuff was changed in progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    On the TM symbol stuff, it depends on the usage. In any sort of marketing and sales it needs to be there, but for ads where you can include a disclaimer line or a website, not required.
    That is correct. If you google search for Legion logos, you can find a few versions without the TM, which I assume were used for ads or something of the sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They didnt make that up back in the days. It was literially data coming from the servers via api-calls. lol

That data could have been wrong or not complete - thats for you to decide, but Weakaura never stated that those numbers were 100% real.
    I don't believe they were correct and I remember when that tweet was put out, he seemed to imply it or at least sound confident. I don't believe it was true at all, even if BFA isn't what people wanted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Can't wait to be at Blizzcon with all those "leaks" out. Some of them are really well done (The HD Bolvar one especially and I hope if it's fake that the artwork will be releaded) and I'm pretty sure we'll get a true leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    No here
    (well ok, it's very tiny and unreadable)
    That's the R symbol. We're talking about the TM, which is usually tagged at the end of the expansion title. But as @ro9ue pointed out, that doesn't always have to be the case.

That leak had Nyalotha as a focal point in midst of all the zones. It died with 8.3.

Oh and they completely changed the logo as well? Sure bud.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Maybe.

It should be noted that the map appeared after the Sylverian mount, so it could all be made by the same guy.

Or maybe they're official fakes, made and distributed by Blizzard to obscure potential real leaks.

Or maybe it's just real. We'll know in a week.

That leak had Nyalotha as a focal point in midst of all the zones. It died with 8.3.
    Why? Nyalotha might be the gate to Shadowlands, still.

That first Shadowlands leak is fucking bunk. Not all leaks with Shadowlands are now true.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh and they completely changed the logo as well? Sure bud.
    Yeah, I don't think there's any real connection between those two leaks aside from the expansion name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the Sylverian dreamer named after an artist on Twitter, and thus the person who made the shadowlands leak used that name of the mount, when infact it doesn't actually exist name wise because it was named after the twitter artist? lol That alone seems to invalidate it.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

The faction part doesnt make sense at all to me:

3 minor factions: Night Elves / Death Knights and Helya/Sylvanas? How does that even work...