Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Clearly you can't predict the future since you're hilariously out of touch with current affairs.
    No, BfA will be over when they're not releasing further content for it.

You having mental gymnastics all around doesn't change how business works. Aka, BfA is not over yet, and it won't be over until they release the first content of the new expansion (pre-patch).

8.3.5 won't be a pre-patch, it'll be the concluding patch of BfA.
    If there is no 8.3.5, then yes, 8.3 will have been the concluding patch. But they're following Legion's patch design philosophies, not WOTLK ones, so there being an 8.3.5 to tie players over UNTIL THE PRE-PATCH, which is its own thing and will have the 9.0-numbering, is a rather safe bet.

Just proves that having played "since January 2007" doesn't mean shit, not sure why you brought that up at all.
    Not much else to say on the matter, really. Anyone claiming that BfA is over with 8.3 is only correct if there is no 8.3.5. If there is an 8.3.5, that person is factually incorrect.

As of right now, BfA isn't over. Aka, the initial point stands. Gonna ignore the topic from here on out since I won't suffer fools more than I absolutely care to.
    8.3 will conclude the expansion regardless of whatever 8.3.5 decides to bring to the table. That is my prediction and expectation, it's not a reality nor a fact. It's an opinion, you don't have to disagree with it. Even if you do disagree, you can do so maturely rather than being a straight up raging prostitute. I hope your periods won't get in the way of what I'm trying to say here. "Mental gymnastics"...., are you for real?.

Thanks and please continue to have a miserable day.
    Last edited by ImpalerEU; 2019-10-27 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    8.3 will conclude the expansion regardless of whatever 8.3.5 decides to bring to the table. That is my prediction and expectation, it's not a reality nor a face. It's an opinion, you don't have to disagree with it. Even if you do disagree, you can do so maturely rather than being a straight up raging prostitute. I hope your periods won't get in the way of what I'm trying to say here. "Mental gymnastics"...., are you for real?.

Thanks and please continue to have a miserable day.
    Look at its signature. You're wasting your time

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Look at its signature. You're wasting your time
    I wish I noticed that before continuing to discuss with a loser like that. For some reason I just envision her as a fat frustrated trailer park trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    I wish I noticed that before continuing to discuss with a loser like that. For some reason I just envision her as a fat frustrated trailer park trash.
    Aw, that's not very nice. It's hilarious though, don't get me wrong, considering your demand for a "mature response" as you reacted with unwarranted anger to a term that's entirely related to the topic being discussed and commonly used in that context.

But thank you for proving what kind of a person you are. Clearly it runs deeper than your inherent lack of sound reasoning and ability to discuss the topic at hand, seeing as how you're also projecting like a pro.

Reporting, /ignoring, have a nice life. Work on your issues so you can be a better person. --<@
    That goes for the little poster following me around in a desperate bid for attention as well.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-10-27 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Aw, that's not very nice. It's hilarious though, don't get me wrong, considering your demand for a "mature response" as you reacted with unwarranted anger to a term that's entirely related to the topic being discussed and commonly used in that context.

But thank you for proving what kind of a person you are. Clearly it runs deeper than your inherent lack of sound reasoning and ability to discuss the topic at hand, seeing as how you're also projecting like a pro.

Reporting, /ignoring, have a nice life. Work on your issues so you can be a better person. --<@
    That goes for the little poster following me around in a desperate bid for attention as well.
    Rather typical for cockroaches like this to play the "I WILL REPORT" card after insulting first. What a pathetic fruitcake.