Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    The only thing keeping me from disbelieving the Shadowlands leak on WeakAuras right now is the fact that I can't reverse image search the artwork in it. The logo, yeah, but not the ghostly desert city image.

So if true, it means that if dragons are a thing, then they're definitely B plot and if Dragon Isles is a thing, it'll be a 9.1 or 9.2 patch.

Which also means that there's unlikely to be a dragon class, but possibly a dragon allied race in the appropriate patch.

Definitely beginning to temper my expectations for Friday because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, lol
    Honestly? I'm starting to wonder if Bastion IS the Dragon Islands, and they just are calling it something differently because they are scared of calling another expansion "____ Islands".

They of course would be islands in another dimension, but still. Islands with Dragons like the Sylverian Dreamer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Three games / expansions have been leaked before Blizzcon. Even if OW2 and Diablo 4 we’re open secrets they’re basically announced now. Same about the WoW expansion. All of that one week beforehand.

This is what I’d call a massive disaster.
    Weren't all expansion leaked before their announcement? I know for sure BfA, Legion, WoD, Cata and Wrath were, and someone mentioned blood elf stuff in a magazine before blizzcon of 05. MoP also had at least a trademark before blizzcon
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Three games / expansions have been leaked before Blizzcon. Even if OW2 and Diablo 4 we’re open secrets they’re basically announced now. Same about the WoW expansion. All of that one week beforehand.

This is what I’d call a massive disaster.
    Yeah, because leaks have totally slowed announcements down before.

The overwatch 2 image looks super fake to me, but the shadowlands stuff looks real... /shrug

Also this is fake, but its what I want:

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    But that would have been the same issue during past Blizzcons too. The number of leaks we've had today is on a whole other level.
    Not really. You just need one hole at the right place, and that might just not have been there the last time. And is likely no longer there the next.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    This only requires an overwatch 2 logo and some photoshop skills.

The rest can be taken from any promotion whenever from coca cola. Copy pasta that ow logo into it.

And it is a "leak"

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Honestly? I'm starting to wonder if Bastion IS the Dragon Islands, and they just are calling it something differently because they are scared of calling another expansion "____ Islands".

They of course would be islands in another dimension, but still. Islands with Dragons like the Sylverian Dreamer.
    That makes sense. It could be a Bastion for dragonkind. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I return! Is Gif Dwarf still around?

7+ Year Old Account
    But that would have been the same issue during past Blizzcons too. The number of leaks we've had today is on a whole other level.
    For BfA first we got from the convention center was a couple days before (the lordaeron stage) this tame we got the banners yesterday that could imply some setup today.

This.

It’s just too much. Overwatch 2 leaked, Shadowlands leaked, Diablo 4 leaked. Diablo 4 okay, we had the ad in the German magazine as well. But the OW2 Coke ad and the Shadowlands stuff? How could all this stuff happen? We never had this anytime before iirc. There’s basically everything unofficially announced now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    Possibly. Interesting that they'd be able to get their hands on a digital version with the missing pages from the version that wowhead was supplied with. Not really sure, but I'm definitely very confused on how this could happen.
    Maybe they plan on handing out or framing some printouts at the convention? And they sent all the promotional stuff to get printed. Since most of this seems to be promotional stuff of some kind

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Weren't all expansion leaked before their announcement? I know for sure BfA, Legion, WoD, Cata and Wrath were, and someone mentioned blood elf stuff in a magazine before blizzcon of 05. MoP also had at least a trademark before blizzcon
    It’s not the expac leak that bugs me. It’s that there’s the Diablo 4 and OW2 stuff on top of it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The overwatch 2 image looks super fake to me, but the shadowlands stuff looks real... /shrug

Also this is fake, but its what I want:
    Leather or mail?

That's odd, but an interesting idea. That said, I can see it being a bit annoying having to carry two different armor sets if you want ot switch fighting styles. (though that does harken back to the old days).

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    I return! Is Gif Dwarf still around?
    I don't think i've seen him in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    This only requires an overwatch 2 logo and some photoshop skills.

The rest can be taken from any promotion whenever from coca cola. Copy pasta that ow logo into it.

And it is a "leak"
    You do know that the Overwatch 2 first leak had a completely new model for Tracer, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if that Genji drawing is new too, or has new elements to his design.

This.

It’s just too much. Overwatch 2 leaked, Shadowlands leaked, Diablo 4 leaked. Diablo 4 okay, we had the ad in the German magazine as well. But the OW2 Coke ad and the Shadowlands stuff? How could all this stuff happen? We never had this anytime before iirc. There’s basically everything unofficially announced now.
    Does it all actually have the same source though? That Overwatch 2 image looks REALLY fake. Tracer's hair is like smudge tooled and stuff. However the Shadowlands stuff looks incredibly good.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if part of the reason these leaks are all happening is the lost goodwill towards Blizzard due to stuff like their Hong Kong stance and their firing spree late 2018.
    US based company, and NDA agreements are not something you break after either being fired or disgruntled about events.

Fines and penalties on breaking them are insanely high.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Legion definitely was via Jericho21, who can be written off now.

WoD was through a Scrolls of Lore user and was very detailed and quite damaging.

Mists was found via trademarks pretty early. Everyone dismissed the features which got out within a day or two, but they were legit.

Cata was through this site. Very detailed, though some bits that didn't pan out (Thrall as Guardian of Tirisfal for example).

Wrath was through a combination of Leipzig Gaming Convention listing it prematurely plus Boub himself here.

I believe it was a French magazine that showed Quel'Thalas and the Blood Elves - good luck finding images.

And then Vanilla was leaked---oh wait.

It’s not the expac leak that bugs me. It’s that there’s the Diablo 4 and OW2 stuff on top of it.
    If it all comes from the same source, that wouldn't be much of a stretch. They probably aren't using a different printing service for each franchise, for one.

Do you the legit WoW leak has already happened by this point?