Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    seriously, why even give them credence?
    Because it's obvious this one is real. Get over it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the bolvar photo is fake he still looks pretty sick.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo IV Lilith is just another Magdha model, super bland and boring

Having a post about "leaks" is pretty disrespectful to people who intentionally avoid those threads. Not to mention leak threads are bannable on your forums....so why are you also contributing to it by ruining peoples Blizzcon experience if one or all of these ends up being correct? @MagicFind

The shadowlands pic looks like its from a paperback book cover.

1. Why on earth would Blizzard describe any location in the Shadowlands as Glorious?
    2. Why would a Noble Race be sent to the Shadowlands? That's where entities similar to Helya and Bwonsamdi reign. Noble races would be taken by Benevolent forces like the Light. Noble races would not go to the Shadowlands.
    3. Bolvar has Orange Eyes, not Blue Eyes. It has also been stated that Arthas's soul is not in the Helm of Domination, so it's not "Arthas taking over Bolvar" as people claim. Ner'zhul's eyes were whiteish purple, not blue, so it's not him either.
    4. The entire leak of Shadowlands came up false, so why on Earth would the name they used be true?

This is just people photoshopping stuff because they like the name Shadowlands.

The Bolvar picture has already proven to have been doctored through the use of photoshop and is 100% not a real leak. Also, the Shadowlands leak hinged on 8.3 having a Stormwind raid and since that isn't happening, it throws the entire leak in the fucking trash. the picture involving the "land of Bastion" looks so incredibly fucking fake too. Why are you giving idiots who blatantly made up leaks a platform?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    No it's not nonsense. You apparently don't know much about leaks and how they come about. They're never found in a tightly knit and organized package with a bow on top. And, it's "HIGHLY" possible the leak was discovered months ago and Blizzard changed a few things up around from back then.
    Literally everything the guy said in his leak hinged on a lot of specific things happening in 8.3. Since NOTHING he said in his "leak" was true, it's obvious the entire thing was 100% made up.

Anyone else in the "knowing about an expansion a few days earlier than normal is ultimately pointless seeing as it doesn't make the game come out any sooner so there's no real reason to get your hopes up on more than likely false information" club?

We could get Bolvar news I just doubt it has anything to do with "Shadowlands."

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Because it's obvious this one is real. Get over it.
    Nonsense. Blizzard didn't change a few things around. 8.3 was completely different because it was completely made up.

MMOChampion is posting unconfirmed leaks now? I guess who needs credible sources.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    it’s hard to trust any leaks these days but...

shadowlands is a really cool concept and I’d love to see it as the next expansion. the lich king is one of my favorite characters and it would be a great opportunity to bring back people we haven’t seen in a while.
    There's a decent chance the leak is fake but Shadowlands is still the setting of the next expac. There's been a lot of hints independent of the leak that the next expac will be death-themed.

There's a reason whoever made it chose Shadowlands as the setting. They were trying to hedge their bets by picking things that seemed most likely based on speculation at the time (Shadowlands, Tinkers, Vulpera and Mechagnomes, Siege of Stormwind etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Plus this looks pretty damn real.
    Which part looks real? Is it the Bolvar with glowing blue eyes although literally every time we've seen him he's had glowing orange ones? Is it the Overwatch 2 logo with it's smudgy edges and not quite finished hair render?

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    remember the pre-tbc leak where “eredar” were going to be the new alliance race? it was explained as something about wisps inhabiting the bodies of burning legion demons after the battle of mount hyjal?

they got the narrative completely wrong, but the leaked screenshots were on point and draenei ended up being a playable race.

the point I’m trying to make is that even if some (or most) of a leak is disproven that doesn’t necessarily mean everything in it is untrue.
    Completely different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    We could get Bolvar news I just doubt it has anything to do with "Shadowlands."
    I am in...

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh and screw your trees, including Teldrassil.
    Jealous of others cause he hasn’t planted as much trees as me in minecraft.

The shadowland leak with bastion land is a major fake it was taken from never ending story because the fake leaker thought of falkor from seeing the sylverian dreamer, bastion is the name of the hero of never-ending story + the "concept art" is loosy based off the kingdom where the empress was at, please watch al lthe never-ending story movies u will bee it is blatantly taken from them.

That character is called Bastian, short for Sebastian. A stretch, not a huge one , but a stretch.

Oh wow. Cant wait to explore a robot from overwatch's city.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Not to mention leak threads are bannable on your forums....
    As far as I know none of the leak threads have been banned. Typically, from my memory they are left open for people to discuss and in the event they might be true.