10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    At least we're not arguing about the T word and other C words, or arguing about The Bolvar screenshot legitimacy
    Im having a lot of fun creating this expansion with you all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    And people start fighting to boost page count again. lol
    The cycle of life can be cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    By the way, were there any new leaks posted in this thread while I was gone? Added the ones that had their own threads, but I don't have the time to scour through every page at the moment as my bus is leaving soon.
    There this one -
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51771324

Was quickly debunked because the op got called out because no CS got fired in February

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Yeah, because every time something comes up that isn't Garrosh or an orc skullfucking someone you talk about how shitty it is.
    i literally never said that, you are projecting your insecurity every time i talk about something, prob you are sensible to the signature and the avatar and feel attacked somehow? i always said here how i would like a dragon expansion with death as secondary theme, s you see, dragons are not orcs

if you just want drop here to say nonsense you can always ignore me and keep on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    IMO Making Elune the good death entity would be complete shitting on previous Lore (unless that means the Life entity)
    Well maybe elune is the goddes of life and someone else is the god/des of death? Maybe Shadowlands is the plain between life and death, or maybe Elune was put there by the Titans to keep balance in check with death? Either way I think theres a good chance She is the leader/god of the kyrian.

IMO Making Elune the good death entity would be complete shitting on previous Lore (unless that means the Life entity)
    That's why I'm beginning to think Elune might be a powerful force of Balance. Both life and death. Unless she just has the ability to preserve a person's soul (Ysera) for some random reason. But someone posted the cinematic with Elune taking Ysera's soul and pointed out how her moon tendrils were white-blue like the Spirit Healer and Val'kyr colors.

You know what grinds my gears about this whole death spiel tho?

Asian markets don't like this theme.

Besides the whole china drama we shouldn't forget this.

Btw, people may have missed this but it is hinted in the short story that Elune intervened to save Malfurion's ass. Tyrande seems to be quite pissed at her Goddess. Do you guys think there's anything sexual going on? I mean Elune mated with Malorne. She may be into that kind of thing.

I could definitely see an Elune VS Mueh’Zala fight going on in the Shadowlands, like after thousands of years of balance, Mueh’Zala has decided to take over the Shadowlands and to overthrow Elune to be its single ruler. Sylvanas would of course be backing Mueh’Zala in order to overthrow him later on and become the one true ruler of the dead. Aware of the notion of balance even within the realm of death, Bolvar would come to us for help after Sylvanas sneaked into the Shadowlands through the Frozen Throne (cinematic). We then follow her and try to stop her. I mean... it’s just an idea!

7+ Year Old Account
    People will be so disappointed when in fact Elune is just a naaru like Velen said

Oh and Good morning guys

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

They don't like bones and such. But spiritual death themes aren't taboo. Which makes more spiritual death themes all the more likely lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well maybe elune is the goddes of life and someone else is the god/des of death? Maybe Shadowlands is the plain between life and death, or maybe Elune was put there by the Titans to keep balance in check with death? Either way I think theres a good chance She is the leader/god of the kyrian.
    I mean maybe the Shadowlands were created from the clash of life vs death and that is why Elune can have influence there...
    Maybe she didn't intervene at Teldrassil because she needs an army in the shadowlands
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I mean maybe the Shadowlands were created from the clash of life vs death and that is why Elune can have influence there...
    Maybe she didn't intervene at Teldrassil because she needs an army in the shadowlands
    The army sylvanas snatched away?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    People will be so disappointed when in fact Elune is just a naaru like Velen said
    We're just spitballing and speculating for fun. No need to rain on our parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Your villain is probably an evil Death Deity (Mueh'zala) that wants to take over the Shadowlands and then spread Death to all of Azeroth.

Probably one of those balance stories. The Kyrian only take those whose time has come, while Mueh'zala seeks to take all.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno about serving, but compared to the prior Lich Kings I bet he at least is willing to back her and maintain the balance of death.
    yeah
    i think we will see some sorta meeting between sylvanas and elune

"i trusted you and you abandoned me, you left me to suffer, alone and unwanted....but you did show me your lies. YOU ARE NO GOD!! You are a deceiver and in that I found the truth.....even a god such as you fears death."

"my child....my heart has ached ever since that day. You had a destiny and I had to let go of you for it to happen. That is the hardest decision for a mother to make. You have guided so many lost souls and united them...but you know in your heart that what you are doing now is wrong it is...."

"IT is what you caused. You speak of loving your children yet you abandoned them when the tree burned. You were their salvation and their protector but you abandoned them. You stand here the cowarding goddess unwilling to act until you are under threat."

"Interference is not my role. I tried to guide you my child but you walked your own path."

"ANE THERE IT IS!! That is why i despise you. The mortals may be weak. The dragons may not belong. The Bolvar may be lost but at least they fight. They fight the inevitable death that comes to us all but there you are a coward until your last breath. So know "mother" that your children suffer because you choose to not act....you caused all of this.....*twists the knife in elunes heart*....goodbye"

"my child....know that you....are forgiven...now and for ever truly and completely forgiven"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

now that you mention, thats prob why they are going for the "spirits", "shadows" and "wraths" and not just skulls and skeletons

but the shadowlands logo do have 2 skulls on each side, would blizzard be that bold to put a logo with skulls, something the Chinese don't like?

they could always change there, like the undead models, but would be rly odd

she might be under the same idea as alexstraza that they should not intervene

- - - Updated - - -

she might be under the same idea as alexstraza that they should not intervene

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    hmmmm not buying she is a watcher

xal while complaining about her says "it seems this so called "goddess" holds more sway here than i thought"

now most if not all watchers are based on norse gods

ymir the giant
    odin the all father
    frigg the queen (personally this might cover elune because she was super motherly and caring and all that)
    thor
    baldur
    tyr
    braggi
    loki
    hel
    hymdal
    feir
    freya

now most of these are watchers and some serve under odyn

i think that frigg is likely the correlation of elune
    If you go with the west Germanic Lore and not the Northern one she could also be Sinthgunt and Sunna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Elune or otherwise, it would make sense for there to be good and bad (or bad and less bad) high level death entities at play. We know Bwonsamdi has a boss, and we can reasonably suspect that they are different than the one who played Vol'jin like a fiddle.

Random spitballing - Elune being some degree of death-related could tie into Nelf/wisp relationship that is absent from all other elves.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 2019-10-28 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I wonder what the "Discover new abilities" tagline is about.

I mean, I dont think any previous expansion had that as a key feature.
    After 3 expansions of pruning abilities the addition of new abilities would be a key feature.