Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    This is where your story does not make sense.

The computers need a password, as others have said.

But I also think that many of the computers are already on, and don't need booting up, as there are lots of reasons to keep an office PC running (you should still need a password). And even if the guard could unlock the computer it seems unlikely that the new art is just lying there.

If there had been some printouts lying around - or in a physical garbage bin - it would have made more sense.
    Imagine still talking about the security guard when OP already admitted it was made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post

No but I don't really know, but one can dream right?
    I've dreamt of Dark Rangers for so many years now... I hope I wake up and it's real in 3 days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fixxed the eyes for the unbelievers:

Didn't "Fixed" the crystal in the helm's forehead

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    FUCK YEAh We might have the Dragonsworn after all!!!
    I think you're right. It's confirmed here:

https://imgur.com/Zh6D0ik

Another note on the whole eye color thing - the gem on the Helm of Dominion was orange as well when Bolvar put on the helm, and in following art. That is also now blue in this new cinematic piece along with the eyes. The key here is probably the helm itself, either its power being fully under Bolvar's control now, or Bolvar being under it/Ner'zhul's control.

That, or we're all chasing a wild goose here because his eyes glow frosty when he does frosty things, and it's all just aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    No.

We either get the necrosworn or I'm out.

Your move, Gerkin.
    Challenge accepted. Necrosworn is a hard one to beat so I'll raise you NecroDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Imagine still talking about the security guard when OP already admitted it was made up.
    I didn't check all the time to see whether the first post was changed, and had already written my text before that - just hadn't pressed submit.

The question is then how OP got hold of the Bolvar-image, and which parts are fake (seems to be the text; and other image). Obviously it could be Blizzard trolling us. I don't find it likely that OP found it on the Blizz-store days before anyone else, and then invented the security guard story instead of just linking to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The question is then how OP got hold of the Bolvar-image, and which parts are fake (seems to be the text; and other image). Obviously it could be Blizzard trolling us. I don't find it likely that OP found it on the Blizz-store days before anyone else, and then invented the security guard story instead of just linking to the store.
    He wasn't the original poster. The image had already been posted in the 9.0 general thread as well as Twitter and various Discords. He posted it after it was already public and wrote the security guard story around it.

Ok guys, no joking now, here is the real foto

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Arthas was never in control
    Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Wouldn't bolvar's eyes be orange though?

Otherwise looks good
    It may signify that Nerzhul is still somehow in the helm and is taking over? I fucking hope not though because I prefer anti-hero bolvar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

So many people in this thread that need to be called out.
    What? Both images are still fake. The Bolvar image (which is a part of the 1st fake image) has been out before this "leak" appeared already and the 2nd image is just BS written in poor english.

You really believe in all crap on the internet, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    What? Both images are still fake. The Bolvar image (which is a part of the 1st fake image) has been out before this "leak" appeared already and the 2nd image is just BS written in poor english.

Bolvar is already confirmed real. I think you need to catch up with the news and stop embarrassing yourself further.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2019-10-28 at 11:04 PM.

It's official, check the latest link on WowHead. Time for some humble pie, sir...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

The Bolvar image is (was) on Blizzard's own gear store server. That's real enough.

Yikes. This aged well.
    What?

This artwork is sh...t. That's my whole point. If it turns out its from Blizzard itself (wich at the moment of write this its not confirmed), still is and will be sh...t art!!!
    Last edited by Escepticus; 2019-10-28 at 11:29 PM.

Do you like whip cream on your humble pie? The Bolvar is confirmed.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Now we can finally all shut up about the leaks
    Its World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
    I personally find leak threads annoying but I do look forward to the moment when people are like "this is worse than the last xpac" and start raging lol. Imagine a person displeased with the current xpac and they are hopeful the next one will be better but it's not , that realization and disappointment le sigh, nothing better.

I don't know if I'm more excited for the next xpac (because they are all the same to me) or the "i quit" threads lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The Bolvar image is (was) on Blizzard's own gear store server. That's real enough.
    It's real enough to confirm that Blizz may (or may not) do something with the Bolvar character but how does it prove anything else? What if I started posting this image

and saying we'll be traveling through a portal in uldum next xpac to the other side of azeroth?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I personally find leak threads annoying but I do look forward to the moment when people are like "this is worse than the last xpac" and start raging lol. Imagine a person displeased with the current xpac and they are hopeful the next one will be better but it's not , that realization and disappointment le sigh, nothing better.

I don't know if I'm more excited for the next xpac (because they are all the same to me) or the "i quit" threads lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It's real enough to confirm that Blizz may (or may not) do something with the Bolvar character but how does it prove anything else? What if I started posting this image

and saying we'll be traveling through a portal in uldum next xpac to the other side of azeroth?
    You're right, they made a cinematic version of him just for shits and giggles.

Piss off with your edit, you know damn well you weren't the first to post that image.