Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    tldr; bfa bad, but going back is not the way forward
    The only thing i would like to "go back" is blizzard not merging with Activision and keep the passion about wow and their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    And how well has that worked out for them? Sub counts say you're wrong.
    The fact that retail still exists fifteen years later -- with a subscription, no less -- is all the proof I need to say that Blizzard made the right calls. Furthermore, using sub levels to support an argument is a weak stance to begin with since you have no way of knowing the reasons why people quit or which features players engaged with the most. This is the internal data that Blizzard uses to make design decisions and while I won't sit here and tell you that I agree with 100% of the directions they took, I am least not dense enough to support my argument with incomplete data.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    The only thing i would like to "go back" is blizzard not merging with Activision and keep the passion about wow and their games.
    Blizzard never lost its passion. Players have become so cynical that they only view Blizzard as an evil corporation who ever does or doesn't do something because fuck you. That's the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Blizzard never lost its passion. Players have become so cynical that they only view Blizzard as an evil corporation who ever does or doesn't do something because fuck you. That's the real problem.
    Not sure about that, there's stuff i see rushed and just money related that makes me doubt they do it for passion but rather for money. I hope you're right tho, because i love this game since i was a kid and i can't stop loving it, even on the worst expansions. I have a love for it, for being the best at lore and the best where i feel like playing as if it was me on a character and not just a character. and movement wise feels so free, not like other games that i feel i have lag just turning around, cause the movement is so bad. There's loads of stuff i love in wow. Really my favorite things since kid.

The problem isn't it's too busy, it's that it's too busy with boring shit.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu don't have to do any of that to be good at the content you want to do. If you have to do that other stuff, it is because you aren't good to begin with.
    You will not get 95th+ percentiles not following the meta to the t. Neck 65 is mandatory. Benthic is mandatory. Whatever your BIS essence is... is mandatory. The correct az traits? Mandatory.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. As long as I can't just raid log and get 99th percentile parses, I won't be happy. "Close enough" does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    The problem isn't it's too busy, it's that it's too busy with boring shit.
    Exactly. I don't have this problem on Destiny, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Are you serious? LOL. WoW? Rewarding skill? Dude, you should probably be playing other games like CS, LOL, DOTA2, fighting games, whatever.

WoW is not the game for it, at all, and if you think so, well... lol.
    Anyone who played during wrath, cata, MoP, and WoD could see otherwise. Getting good was as important as getting geared.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Anyone who played during wrath, cata, MoP, and WoD could see otherwise. Getting good was as important as getting geared.
    Before having skill mattered more than having ilvl. Just this says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If that's your only dot you want that's a damn subjective dot because what you hate, I could love.
    The majority of the community hate the same things, so it would be irrelevant if you like it if the majority hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Almost a year and people still haven't figured out that you don't have to farm ap as a casual.

Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I might come back to BFA if they changed PVP over night and made people killable. But as the game stands now, it's near impossible to kill someone 1v1. In BFA you spend a ton of time by yourself, so if I can't even kill anyone 1v1 in the open world, then there is no PVP in this game. You do all this damage, but then you hit someone and nothing happens, that isn't a game, I don't know what that is.

People say there is PVP, there is, but it's simulated PVP. Like go look at any other PVP game and look at a thing called "time to kill". It doesn't take me more than 60 seconds to kill anyone in any type of PVP game. But for some reason in WoW, no one is allowed to die or be penalized for anything unless a party is literally formed to kill them. It's absolute and utter retardation and the game has turned into a solo queue PVE affix dungeon runner because of it (Diablo).
    Game isnt balanced for 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Almost a year and people still haven't figured out that you don't have to farm ap as a casual.

Amazing.
    Almost 10 years and people still haven't figured that if you want to do group content without having to look for a group for 2 hours you do absolutely have to farm ap/raider.io/gs.

Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Almost 10 years and people still haven't figured that if you want to do group content without having to look for a group for 2 hours you do absolutely have to farm ap/raider.io/gs.

Incredible.
    You actually don't, lmao.

Farm IO? what about using your own key?
    Do you not have friends? A guild? Lmao. How the fuck do you even play this game without friends?

Probably explains why y'all hate it so much, roflmao.
    Last edited by rohoz; 2019-10-29 at 08:17 PM.

You actually don't, lmao.

Farm IO? what about using your own key?
    Do you not have friends? A guild? Lmao. How the fuck do you even play this game without friends?
    The obliviousness in some people is incredible.

Like, I like how you're going around mocking people for claiming that they are forced to play the game in a certain way and then come around mocking people for playing the game unlike you do. the fucking ignorance and nerve some people have will never cease to astound me.

The obliviousness in some people is incredible.

Like, I like how you're going around mocking people for claiming that they are forced to play the game in a certain way and then come around mocking people for playing the game unlike you do. the fucking ignorance and nerve some people have will never cease to astound me.
    So again, you solo play a group game, grind your ass off and don't enjoy it, AND think you shouldn't be mocked? My god.

Anyway, you get a keystone when you finish a dungeon. If you're a good player, people usually offer to do more keys with you. That's how you make friends for content.

So again, you solo play a group game, grind your ass off and don't enjoy it, AND think you shouldn't be mocked? My god.
    Not being part of a guild doesn't mean playing solo you dense brick wall.
    Not having 500 people on your friendlist doesn't mean playing solo.
    Not everyone can be as charming and popular as you. Some poor souls just have to resort to pugging to get their shit done. But luckily we have you as the i know exactly how everyones supposed to play the game and everyone whos not playing the way I am is doing it wrong, fuck them police around to keep it all real.

I haven't seen the video either but I 1000 percent agree with Preach. I checked into BfA recently to see what changes the new patch made and the game just assaulted my eyes. There's too much of everything visually and the game play is beyond confusing. I couldn't wait to get back to Classic.
    Last edited by Stellan; 2019-10-30 at 12:59 AM.

I agree with Preach. The only dot-point feature I want to see in the next expansion's preview trailer is:
    We're removing all the shit you hate.
    Couldn't agree more.

Dude makes a 30 minute Video about everything wrong with BFA, which the majority of high level players agrees with:

Haters be like:
    "Lol, who cares what a dude, who played WoW for 15 years at the highest level and who has like 400k youtube subscribers on his WoW channel and who gets invited to Blizzcon by Blizzard to have a chance to talk to the devs of the actual game, says? I cleared LFR once when I was afk so my opinion should be valued more."

Basically mmo-champion in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    There's too much of everything visually and the game play is beyond confusing. I wouldn't wait to get back to Classic.
    WoW fans: Blizzard has pruned classes too much, now they're boring to play!
    Also WoW fans: Blizzard has made the game too complicated and confusing to play!

And people wonder why the devs don't listen to their every brilliant idea to fix the state of the game whim.

Not being part of a guild doesn't mean playing solo you dense brick wall.
    Not having 500 people on your friendlist doesn't mean playing solo.
    Not everyone can be as charming and popular as you. Some poor souls just have to resort to pugging to get their shit done. But luckily we have you as the i know exactly how everyones supposed to play the game and everyone whos not playing the way I am is doing it wrong, fuck them police around to keep it all real.
    You're projecting. It's actually hilarious.

I like how you immediately made your rebuttal incoherent with your first line, because like, you have friends.

if
    you
    play
    with
    friends
    you
    don't
    need
    to
    grind
    stuff
    if
    you
    don't
    want
    to.

IO doesn't matter if you run with a group. Neck levels? They come with just playing. Itemlevel? Same.

You don't have to grind ANYTHING as a casual player.