7+ Year Old Account
    Guess this is one way to funnel money into your business. Corruption seeps from these people.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nce-to-florida

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Guess this is one way to funnel money into your business. Corruption seeps from these people.

So that means that Trump is officially Florida Man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's gonna be really disappointed if he actually gets to live awhile down in Florida, and has to deal with all the hispanics there.

Lol NYC is still going after his ass.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    So remember how Trump made the Keystone Pipeline one of his big rallying cries during his campaign, going so far as to insist it would be made out of US steel until he changed his mind?

Good times...good times...it's leaking like a geyser spilling nearly 400,000 gallons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    So Social Conservative twitter is actually going nuts about this. Nuts in a bad way (for them). They are litterally calling her a heretic. Why?

She's one of those Prosperity gospelpeople.

For folks who don't know, Prosperity gospel isn't religion. It's a ponzi scheme that turns religion into a mail order money making enterprise.

Just watch....
    <video snipped for space>

So I mean, Trump making one of these people head of faith out reach is the most LOGICAL thing he could possibly do right? It's Trump being Trump... find the worst and hire them.
    Prosperity gospel (which is one of the most noxious and toxic memes Western Civilization has produced) is much more and much worse than just a ponzi scheme (and even that isn't really accurate, as there's no real payoff for anyone - that part is just medicine-show hucksterism and fraud (a perfect match for Trump, btw)); it's an excuse for rejecting reason in favor of emotion, it's an excuse for keeping established elites and power/wealth imbalances in place, it's an excuse for brutal social Darwinism and the rejection of any sort of social safety net, it's a mental and social crutch for people who cannot understand or accept the impacts of randomness and probability in life - various flavors of prosperity gospel are vital components of the ideological engine that powers the current 'monster-in-a-people suit' incarnation of what was once the Republican Party.

As for why he's making this move... my own guess would be: 1) Trump (or his handlers - which I think is the more likely answer) thinks he's going to survive impeachment and his own failing health long enough to be the GOP nominee for 2020 (something I doubt, but its possible) and, 2) Trump (or, again, his handlers) are planning on dumping Pence and plan to replace him within someone from Trump's own inner circle who will be a more reliable successor ("reliable" for Trump criminal syndicate purposes, I mean - I have no reason to believe Pence would not be a 'good Republican' (indeed, that is probably the problem with him; he might place his religion and beliefs above Trump and Trump's henchmen - an outcome utterly unacceptable to Trump and his handlers).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So remember how Trump made the Keystone Pipeline one of his big rallying cries during his campaign, going so far as to insist it would be made out of US steel until he changed his mind?

Good times...good times...it's leaking like a geyser spilling nearly 400,000 gallons.
    Copying this word for word to post on a facebook group if you don't mind. Too good not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Prosperity gospel (which is one of the most noxious and toxic memes Western Civilization has produced) is much more and much worse than just a ponzi scheme (and even that isn't really accurate, as there's no real payoff for anyone - that part is just medicine-show hucksterism and fraud (a perfect match for Trump, btw)); it's an excuse for rejecting reason in favor of emotion, it's an excuse for keeping established elites and power/wealth imbalances in place, it's an excuse for brutal social Darwinism and the rejection of any sort of social safety net, it's a mental and social crutch for people who cannot understand or accept the impacts of randomness and probability in life - various flavors of prosperity gospel are vital components of the ideological engine that powers the current 'monster-in-a-people suit' incarnation of what was once the Republican Party.

As for why he's making this move... my own guess would be: 1) Trump (or his handlers - which I think is the more likely answer) thinks he's going to survive impeachment and his own failing health long enough to be the GOP nominee for 2020 (something I doubt, but its possible) and, 2) Trump (or, again, his handlers) are planning on dumping Pence and plan to replace him within someone from Trump's own inner circle who will be a more reliable successor ("reliable" for Trump criminal syndicate purposes, I mean - I have no reason to believe Pence would not be a 'good Republican' (indeed, that is probably the problem with him; he might place his religion and beliefs above Trump and Trump's henchmen - an outcome utterly unacceptable to Trump and his handlers).
    One thing that still worries me, the thought of them actually already abusing their influence to directly rig elections on a massive scale, they don't even have to rig the local machines, just the tabulating ones.

THAT is what worries me, they know the will of the people are against them and have been since the beginning and still act like they are in the clear. And have to remember all the stuff that has already happened with electronic voting over the past 19 years.

They can't directly rig an impeachment, but electronic voting doesn't take much.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Trump needs a new deputy Secretary of State. Any thoughts?

"How about the envoy to North Korea?"

Um...you mean, the guy who helped Trump's embarrassingly failed negotiations, in which concessions were given to the man Trump called a friend but got less than nothing in return? Him?

"The very same."

Didn't NK launch more rockets literally today?

"They were a complete success."

Why would anyone think that was a good idea? Even if Trump wasn't running that show solo, it was a failure, so that would mean his only qualifications are either doing nothing, or doing something that failed. Why him?

"Because everyone else left."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Republicans told me it'd never spill though.
    Putin khuliyo

Ok, we know that Trump is trying his official residence to Florida and says he plans to move there. I can't help but wonder if that is also related to Deutsche Bank also expanding into Jacksonville Florida recently as well......

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...next-is-secret
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Copying this word for word to post on a facebook group if you don't mind. Too good not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What do Trump and the Keystone Pipeline have in common?

A) Leakers.
    B) They both waste a nonrenewable resource for no reason other than to own the libs.
    C) They both had violence involved when they were protested against.
    D) They're both a massive waste of taxpayer dollars that nobody who researched them wanted.
    E) Neither one is hard enough or long enough to get the job done.

@Breccia

I would so love for you to join a facebook group, I wouldn't ask you to debate, just that you post your information like you do on here. You do it better than I could hope for. They think I am actually smart on this stuff, but you and cubby, and skroe could basically shut the entire place down. Especially with the Trump supporters there that seem to want to troll instead of debate.

I remember Trumpsters on another forum talk to me about how safe the pipeline was and how good it would be.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I remember Trumpsters on another forum talk to me about how safe the pipeline was and how good it would be.
    look at all that money you can tangibly see in your pocket or in your community. :rainbow: /sar

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its still the old parts spilling though is it not? [or still.. it is again i guess]

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Lol NYC is still going after his ass.
    I would not be surprised if he thinks because he moves to another state, he can't be charged by them.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Ok, we know that Trump is trying his official residence to Florida and says he plans to move there. I can't help but wonder if that is also related to Deutsche Bank also expanding into Jacksonville Florida recently as well......

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...next-is-secret
    I think it's really the lack of state taxes, and the fact that NY fucking hates his ass. At least at Mar-a-Lago, he can hide from protestors. At Trump Tower he cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Isn't she one of those televangelists that tell people to donate to her and "plant their faith seed" or whatever?
    Yes.

Also you need to change your signature image to the one I (and others) are using. The original one posted was a little too big (107 pixels tall), and needs to be less than 100. The one in my signature is 94.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post

Never go full Florida Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The White House is hiring televangelists now.
    Without even clicking on that link, I am going to predict:
    1) He is white, homophobic, and pro-life
    2) He's incredibly rich in a Phil Collins Jesus He Knows Me kind of way
    3) Has declared corporate bankruptcy at least once but is still rich
    4) Has gotten to where he is by slobbering all over Trump on TV and possibly also a book Trump never read, saying such things as "God put Donald Trump on Earth to be your Orange God, no that's somehow not idolatry"
    5) And let's take a longshot here, he's had multiple wifes and cheated on at least one of them.

(checks system of tubes)

Wow. Got everything right except the gender.