Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Hmm... no mention of a new class ? o.O
    They have their "Coming Soon" panel for that.

Marie-Sue one shot the Lich King. As expected lal

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    no new race or class

>:/
    The only expansion that had none is WoD, so this doesn’t seem promising already..

WoW is carried by artist team for third expansion in a row.

I was getting worried when it wasn't the opening trailer.

I got more worried when they talked about classic first,

I gave in and thought this is it, Im done with wow when they announced the charity shop pet before an expansion.

But holy fuck that trailer was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The only expansion that had none is WoD, so this doesn’t seem promising already..
    WoD gave us new race models... that'd be the "race" thing.

No new class... Man, a lot of us in the guild are disappointed. The build up was awesome, but yeah, when it finished, we were all like, thats it?

10+ Year Old Account
    This expac looks meh.

Aren't we missing a part of the 9.0 Cinematic ? It went from "Army of undead" and "Sylvanas OS one undead" to "Bolvar already having 3 arrows in the chest and everyone else dead"

Weird af. Watched on Youtube and same thing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So basically 4 different factions added on top of the Horde/Alliance divide. And people thought they were going to lower the faction restrictions, lol!

Honestly... good thing Classic exists, I'm not excited for Shadowlands at all.

You can arleady pre purchase, with 3 editions. The basic not includes the 120 boost. Also the 110 boost was replaced with a 120 boost in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Again, they have their "Coming Soon" Panel yet. You will get your info there.

Flash Gordon Heartstone vid... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    No new class... Man, a lot of us in the guild are disappointed. The build up was awesome, but yeah, when it finished, we were all like, thats it?
    They have their hands full adding abilities back to all of the existing classes. (hopefully)

early access to Death Knights for Allied Races and Pandaren starting with the Visions of N’Zoth content update.
    So, that is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They have their "Coming Soon" panel for that.
    I would love to be wrong because new classes are my favorite part of the game but it seems odd they didn't mention a new class during the expansion reveal, even if not going into much detail. Its possible they are just saving it for the panel but it seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Marie-Sue one shot the Lich King. As expected lal
    Wonder if Invincible dropped

no new class? omg...

what does "and journey through a new leveling experience" mean? Just more levels or?

what a load of hornses ass