Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Shadowlands same as BFA.....

No new talent system, no new class, no new race, same boring classes with no new abilities.

Sorry but ShadowLands is a joke

for once i agree
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    We literally do not know any of that yet. Wait for the panel later today when they actually give us information about it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

You made an account just to shitpost? Only an announcement has been made. At least wait until the panel in a couple hours before making assumptions.

They havent even given us the breakdown panels...calm tf down, this thread is just whinning to whinning without actual justification.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't believe they didn't go over class changes in the cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by gunsdown View Post
    No new talent system, no new class, no new race, same boring classes with no new abilities.

Same thing i thought really. I hope there are some really good and big features they will reveal in the WoW-Panel but i think they would have revealed that in the Features-Trailer like the normally do. If all there is, is "Choose one Faction to get Things from" and "A Island Expedition like Random Dungeon" then WoW will sure as fuck will go to hell.

It was generic and they are using demon re-skin in new creatures. Pretty boring so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

3+ Year Old Account

Thanks for making your first post a shit one. We don't know any of these details yet, they are gonna talk about the actual features of the xpack in the panel. People like you shouldn't be allowed to talk in public.

Seems like an amazing patch. Looks like argus 2.0

Seriously, stfu for once you whiny bastards of a "community".... jesus fucking christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    It was generic and they are using demon re-skin in new creatures. Pretty boring so far.
    I liked the reskinned Warrior Class Hall ^-^

Wait for the official Shadowlands panel for all that information. Listening is hard.

Now I know why they are pushing classic. They needed something to keep subs stable. Its obvious they knew shawfowlands wasnt going to do it. I have to admit, from a business perspective it's actually very smart. You get the most amount of product out with the least amount of devs to do it. Shitty from a player perspective, but when was the last time blizzard gave a shit about its players (i.e before they went public).

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Seriously, stfu for once you whiny bastards of a "community".... jesus fucking christ!
    Couldn't agree more, we're literally going to a new place which based on first look has a ton of new assets. New story, new zones, new creatures, new characters.

Details gonna drop in less than 30 minutes. Some people will always complain though. Bunch of ungrateful whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by vm2092 View Post
    You made an account just to shitpost? Only an announcement has been made. At least wait until the panel in a couple hours before making assumptions.
    You put some +INT gems. You were the first in this thread to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    for once i agree
    As much as it pains me, so far with all I've seen it all just feels so meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    We literally do not know any of that yet. Wait for the panel later today when they actually give us information about it.
    Actually thanks to this article, we know a lot. And I for one am disappointed.

This crybaby post is the joke.
    change can't wait.