Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    As BFA showed us, more features =/= better expansion.
    I agree on this. But there’s still a difference if you offer 5, 3 or zero.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Covenants sounds dope from what I understand. Pick one of four sets of class-wide abilities (more than 1 apparently) + a talent tree. So if you're a hunter and you pick the Kyrian covenant you could get a holy arrow shot for all specs, then go down the talent tree to get a thing that makes Disengage go further and give you cosmetic angel wings or something, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

tfw a working world map in a blizzcon demo
    Each zone is huge? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    My last post got buried, and everyone seems to have glossed over this, but the guy from 4chan who played and leaked the demo accurately also claims there is a NEW TALENT SYSTEM:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/...ion#p483346509
    "leaked the demo accurately"

•It was a desert zone, same color scheme as Barrens basically. It was pretty messed up, kind of like Outland. (No)
    •It was orange and purple, not blue (No)
    •The zone was kind of like Outland, but there was glowing water surrounding the fragments of the zone instead of empty space. The zone had a lot of layers, as in you could jump down/climb cliffs and such. Very often there would be a sort of purple portal or rift (? No?)
    •I don't think that pic is real, because the player portraits had changed in the demo i played. (No.)

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I am going to predict cross-faction grouping announced at the next panel.
    Oh my the amazing "THEYVE RUINED WOW KILLED MY CAT AND BURNED DOWN MY HOUSE!" posts that there will be in response to that...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Interesting it has no zones attached to it. Maybe the Shadowlands are actually alyered.

Also confirmed on the Lapi stream Death works a bit differently. Still a corpse run but it looks like you no longer go to Grey Azeroth and the ghost looks different.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

oh damn, no combined map yet then

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Covenants sounds dope from what I understand. Pick one of four sets of class-wide abilities (more than 1 apparently) + a talent tree. So if you're a hunter and you pick the Kyrian covenant you could get a holy arrow shot for all specs, then go down the talent tree to get a thing that makes Disengage go further and give you cosmetic angel wings or something, etc.
    That's what I'm thinking, can be used to introduce concepts that might not make a whole class but aren't covered by the current ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    WHo he is?

Super Lich King Deathface.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My last post got buried, and everyone seems to have glossed over this, but the guy from 4chan who played and leaked the demo accurately also claims there is a NEW TALENT SYSTEM:

"I was playing as level 60."

Busted, you play as level 50.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Also seems like a half assed level squish... questing rewards Ilvl 370 gear with same stat budget as BfA... At least no + symbol for TF
    might have something to do with itemization not being set in stone like 10 months before launch. but hey, enjoy being incensed by it.

If all of this is true their feature trailer was just horrible as it covered basically nothing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No new races or classes to look forward to...
    I really, really doubt this.

So for anyone with the everwyrm mount, if you see the placeholder rubix cube on the back of your mount, click it. It starts the quest for the transmog.

7+ Year Old Account

Oh damn, did they accidentally put 2020 instead of 2019 in the preorder page?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Well, it is canon. Sorry

Also, how can you pretend to be a sensible person and say that is dumb, but Sylvanas beating the Lich King isn't?

I don't care that much because I've never been a huge Lich King fan, and I know it's just to make her a more captivating raid boss mid expansion - but it still doesn't make much sense.
    They just made this up so they can shit out 2 more expansions on her shoulders, let's no kid ourselves. This was never the intention and they are making her into a villain this way and now it all makes sense, because she was responsible for everything all along. Yeah, ok.

5+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Sylvanas is the Azshara of the next expansion and Mueh'zala is the N'zoth.

3+ Year Old Account
    So who kills Sylvanas since it won't be us players? Arthas (again)? Uther? Anduin? Tyrande?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    covenant system already sounds far more interesting than instanced island expeditions and warfronts combined.
    its likely a replacement for artifact weapon/azerite power. so expect a grind to level stuff up. its not going away.

This is new patch right? RIGHT!?