Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Look who's finally back!

From the front page:
    In their journeys through the Shadowlands, players will also come face-to-face with some of the departed legends of the Warcraft® universe, such as Uther the Lightbringer, who struggles against dark forces that seek to transform him into a symbol of retribution, and Kael’thas, who pursues vengeance on an enemy from his past while confined to Revendreth for the crimes he committed in life.
    This was the only reason I had hoped Shadowlands to be true. I hope they will try to finally undo some of the damage they've done to him back in TBC (well, as much as I trust the current writers to be able to, which admittedly isn't much).

On the other hand, I am scared they might ruin him even more.

Please Blizzard, just this once, don't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh no...oh no...it's happening..!

I'm scared and excited to see what will happen to Uther and Kael....please let lore be kind.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Death was merely a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I hope kael is even more insane and screams even more. Im really excited to see how much they will ra....erm...give him goblin slayer treatment this time.

Kael'thas is back!

Kael'thas Uther

Which enemy from his past, exactly? Garithos? Arthas?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I bet some people will be excited by this. In my opinion I can't wait to bash the head of Kael'thas and Arthas again and mock their fans
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2019-11-01 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    The set back was only a set back to my current set back that will most likely be a set back :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Gotta be Arthas. They probably would have just told us if it was Garithos, but Arthas I could see them wanting to keep a secret for now.

He's probably in that big prison in the Maw.

Oh for fucks sake, not again. I don't want to see these writers touch him. What Metzen did to Kael'thas was bad enough. But i don't even want to know what the unholy trio will come up with for him.

My set back was just a set back for my another set back which will be a final set back to my final set back.

Keep on recycling characters and kill off any new ones with potential, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I bet some people will be excited by this. In my opinion I can't wait to bash the head of Arthas again
    Please... Christie Golden loves blond boys. And she will whip that toxic evil masculinity right out of Arthas and give him a redemption story.

I'm really curious about his new model. It already was a disappointment that they didn't update it for the BE heritage questline. (They could at least have fixed his horrendous arm clipping..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    100% Arthas. Destoryed his kingdom, killed his dad, humaliated him in front of his crush, it's no one else.
    change can't wait.

I found this bit more interesting.

As one of Azeroth’s greatest champions, you have been granted the power to cross over in body and soul. Now you must investigate a conspiracy to unmake the cosmos, and help Warcraft legends journey back... or fulfill their ultimate destiny.
    So... we're gonna be bringing back dead characters to the living world. This is... intriguing. I suspect possibly Vol'jin. Maybe Arthas and Kael'thas?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Death was merely a setback.
    Hey that was surely my quote.

Kael is back, and he is on our side! Wohoo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hey that was surely my quote.
    Impossible. I invented Kael'thas setback jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Impossible. I invented Kael'thas setback jokes.
    /bow
    /not worthy

We will get Kael'Thas and Arthas back. At least on paper that sounds amazing...but we know how Blizzard does things...
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?