Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

It feels like Old Gods and BFA concequences were dropped compeltely

After watching cinematic and SL preview it feels like the whole BFA conflict and Old God's plot were dropped completely just to jump on Sylvanas train and follow her story completely detached from Azeroth.
    This feeling is pretty terrible. So much characters in BFA were tied tight and had much going forward into new expac, while we going back to Sylvanas with her idea of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    New zones look beautiful, especially Revendreth. But this is the best thing so far:

Kinda reminds me of a Moonkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hang on.... "There must always be a Lich King", "Jailor of the Damned", "Holding the Scourge in check".... Now that there is no longer a Lich King or a helm to keep every single Scourge unit in check, shouldn't that be a major issue as well?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Doesn't that architecture look very simplair to Undeads? The one we both see in Warcraft III but also places like Naxxramas. -> Undeads stealing Nerubians architecture reconted?
    Possible, this is where Nerubians fled to escaping Arthas and the original Lich King.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess spooky chain dude was the one who tricked Vol'jin into making Sylvanas Warchief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hang on.... "There must always be a Lich King", "Jailor of the Damned", "Holding the Scourge in check".... Now that there is no longer a Lich King or a helm to keep every single Scourge unit in check, shouldn't that be a major issue as well?
    Sylvanas bends the lore as however she sees fit

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I guess spooky chain dude was the one who tricked Vol'jin into making Sylvanas Warchief.
    'Who's Vol'jin?'
    -Blizzard
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Scourge kinda forgot it's supposed to wreck the world when not held in check by the Lich King. Either that or Blizzard will power the champions up so much the Hordeliance will take on two world-ending threats at once this time. Option A seems more likely to me though.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Well, not every Lichking has to be as powerful as another. We know that the might of the Lichking itself grows with the number of Undead he controls and commands.

Bolvar doesn't have as many Undead and also powerfuls undead named minions under his command as Nerzhul and especially Arthas had.

And Bolvars hammer is cool and all, but i doubt that this hammer is on the same level as Frostmourne, which was massively empowered by unnumbered souls it had imprisoned.

Sure, Sylvanas is definitely stronger as she was in the past. But that isn't really such a big surprise looking at that Death Entity empowering her.

But this trailer doesn't suggest to me that she could beat Arthas the Lichking. Not at all. Unless Blizzard states otherwise.

But man, so far this addon just looks slim on the gameplay side. And also so far no new interesting races, no new customization options. I hope the WoW panel will change that, otherwise.. urgh.
    Last edited by Reinhart11; 2019-11-01 at 07:52 PM.

Potentially that the pre-launch event involves us having to quell the scourge uprising. But potentially it could be that Bolvar still has control, but recruits allies to help maintain the order.

Alternativly, the opening of the veil might have sent quite a lot of their souls to the Shadowlands thus fixing that threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    'Who's Vol'jin?'
    -Blizzard
    Perhaps Vol'jin slipped on the ghost of banana peel and died again, then went to the Super Shadowlands. Or Zalazane distracted him away from the plot with his coconut tricks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    But man, so far this addon just looks slim on the gameplay side.
    I'm all for shitting on Blizzard when they deserve it but the expansion was literally just announced and we have next to no information on gameplay. Relax.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Possible, this is where Nerubians fled to escaping Arthas and the original Lich King.
    Or where they went when they died, after... not escaping Arthas and the original Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    But man, so far this addon just looks slim on the gameplay side. And also so far no new interesting races, no new customization options. I hope the WoW panel will change that, otherwise.. urgh.
    They said races will get new customization options. And the Covenants will give some powers, including ones unique to Classes. And if they meant it that Covenant 1 gives A upgrade to Warlocks while Covenant 2 gives B upgrade to Warlocks, yay at the newest balancing nightmare! That will pigeonhole people to a specific Covenant! Unless it works in the way "only Covenant 1 will give upgrades to Warlocks", in which case yay for an even harder pigeonholing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nah, sylvanas killed them all on her way to ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are complaining about no new races, but like... BFA added a ton. Allied races are a thing. There's bound to be more added, we probably have to meet them and complete the zone storylines first.

They take the coolest character in the entire Wow universe, write him to be one of Azeroths most powerful beings (according to chronicle 1), kill him off with deus ex machina Fordring, re-boot the character with some Davy Jones logic. Give him an interesting hatred and angle to go after Alexstrasza, throw that in the bin. Get beat up by another deus ex machina character, just now it's a banshee that his predecessor created.

Way to go blizz. I would've unsubbed if it weren't for classic. Thank you for saving me the money to buy another novel.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Sick to death of Sylvanas. Here's hoping she gets GER'd sometime during the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, when i was watching the cinematic, i was thinking "Sylvanas is a high lvl character that's farming the LK for his mount"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, when i was watching the cinematic, i was thinking "Sylvanas is a high lvl character that's farming the LK for his mount"
    she got enough of his loot % so she killed the LK for good.

no more farming fams.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Sick to death of Sylvanas. Here's hoping she gets GER'd sometime during the expansion.
    My guess is that Mueh'zela (who I think is bone king behind her) who empowered her, will also devour her. He is known for eating everything.