Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    FUCK... THAT.... BITCH...

Can't take this dark mary sue and the stupid plot armor on her anymore.. soloed all of ICC and 1v1 the LK? really..

Honestly when she called bolvar "the usurper" in the trailer, for a second I thought, wait a minute.. Is she calling him a usurper because she is actually possesed by arthas every since she first went down to shadowlands.. but no.. it was just that bitch being her bitch self.

Either case lots of wasted potential with this expansion unless they have a ton more things to announce in a deep dive.

P.S - blizz still doesn't understand what builds hype and what kills it.. they built bolvar up, just for him to be shit on within 1 cinematic.. It had to much potential.
    Dude, player Fire Mages solo ICC in Legion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Wait, did he really? Is that a sign?
    Yup he said that games that when you get a new version take away all your earned goodies are "jerks."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Okay catching up now with the last few pages and info available! Where can I watch the WoW panel in 10mn you lovely people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Unless they reveal tier sets and some actual features that aren't reskinned assaults and artifacts, it's what I'll call it.
    What if no new features, but all of Legion and BFA main features improved a lot? Like World quests are events that are dynamic like GW2 etc?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Yeah I mean don't get me wrong I'm still salty as f*** because I do not like the fact that wow is essentially new Diablo because we just had to go this route for some dumb reason and essentially abandon what we were already working towards

But again there is still hope the panel is coming I'm just kind of disappointed because no new class but hey they did seemingly heard in a lot of effort so expect the worst hope for the best
    I am disappointed at no new class too. I was ready to get a new main.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Okay catching up now with the last few pages and info available! Where can I watch the WoW panel in 10mn you lovely people?
    blizzcon.com/watch

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    10 MINUTES TILL WOW PANEL

and by the way, Some people were complaining on the wow forums about lack of information and a blue said " make sure u watch the upcoming wow panel "

i hope its good
    There had better be a lot of info on that panel, because the announcement trailerjust left further questions that need answers. Like how covenants will be balanced, or if Hunter will ever be able to transmog the same leather that NPCs get to mog.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

- We'll see Uther and Kael'thas again!

"Death was mereley a setb... Wait ! C'mon, not you again !!"

7+ Year Old Account
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/watch?v=5...eventYear=2019
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the comments show how good the WoW community is the decisions, lore-wise.

A host of new appearance options for all races will be made available to players when they create new World of Warcraft characters (or alter existing ones at the in-game barber shop).
    Shadowlands will introduce a new leveling system, meant to provide a meaningful sense of advancement with every level achieved.Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap of 60.
    Panel is in 10 minutes, but has this been talked about already?
    Need to @ the people that told me level squish can't happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Im all in for covenants, but im curious about how mutch story we will miss when we pick one.
    Ive finally managed to stick with one character, and now I have to play at least 4 to get the full story?

Cant wait for the panel.
    I wonder if we get to see new class changes
    If we get class changes, expect most of that in the deep dive tomorrow.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I am disappointed at no new class too. I was ready to get a new main.
    I'm expecting huge class changes. I've already said this a few times, but no new race was far more disappointing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    Most of the comments show how good the WoW community is the decisions, lore-wise.
    Oh Lord, the tears. Delicious. The Lich King died with Arthas you poor fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    40, you need fourty

- - - Updated - - -

You had to play 12 to get all the story in Legion
    True that, and I did lol
    At least it felt kinda "organic", so I hope covenants feel organic as well.
    THe diffrence is the choice; and im sure im gonna end up choosing the dorky one.

I have my eyes set on the fawn-creatures for my DK-main.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW panel in 7 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Finally catched up. Expansion looks beautiful as always. But i have to wait for the panel to see if it will be worth playing.
    Im to afraid that it will be another azerite system.
    Nono. It will be 4 new Azerite systems. They call them covenants. And don't worry, you will get to pick another one if you wish so. Of course, your progress will be reset if you do it. And every 3 months they will nerf/buff the shit out of whatever is hot right now, so that you have to start to grind all over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Well, Bolvar was "just" an elite paladin and now Lich King with only the necromantic powers in it, no Frostmourne and not really full armored.

I think you guys highly overestimate Lich King. No frostmourne, not fully armored, he isnt as powerful as people want him to be.

Plus Sylvanas is clearly heavily influenced by her new death master, and it is pretty obvious that that is way above Bolvars League.
    Oh! I'm sorry if we expected a little more fight from someone who is literally the heir of the LICH KING title, I mean, is only the most iconic villain in WoW. Maybe we did overestimate someone who bears the helm of domination and has hordes of undead to protect him.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    Have you seen this?

Funny that I almost exactly predicted what would happen with my stupid photoshop

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon.com is where.