Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So class identy is still governed by external modifiers.. yay. Fuck this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanno View Post
    I was hoping for an artifact style weapon again without the AP grind. If they had announced something like that, I'd resub in a second.
    it look they add a set more like a weapond this time around. with the covenant

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Yeah. I already called it as this expansions "eternal grind"
    They might not call it AP grind. But over the last few expansions they have just slapped a different name on it and the mechanic is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    They might not call it AP grind. But over the last few expansions they have just slapped a different name on it and the mechanic is still there.
    Yep. Gotta keep them MAUs up for the shareholders at the expense of your playerbase' enjoyment! So sad, so terribly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Great. These "Covenants" are the new set of "borrowed powers" for this next expansion. Yaaaaay.... (/s)
    I hope not..After a second xpac of "we're gonna take all the powers you've worked for so hard away from you" I am getting fed up with not having the powers I aquire be permanent and an actual part of MY character..not tied to some weapon or a necklace or some random npc in a world that will be useless next xpac.

Weekly loot chest giving a selection of 6 items to pick from -- I suggested that years ago... some sense finally!

I would really like this expansion if this was the start of a new direction they're going AFTER tying most of the loose ends. Like I would take this if they would do a 10-year gap from the end of BfA. Right now though, I can't even imagine how we go to this direction with the current stories in BfA. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still curious how we lvl from 1 to 60. Will it be super fast to 50? Will they slow it down? I'm interested in that. I need to unlock flying in BFA and Legion and get my DK up to 120!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    I would really like this expansion if this was the start of a new direction they're going AFTER tying most of the loose ends. Like I would take this if they would do a 10-year gap from the end of BfA. Right now though, I can't even imagine how we go to this direction with the current stories in BfA. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    what you mean??? the story of BFA lead to this. Since 8.0 leveling zone

The whole story with Loa of death and Sylvanas harvesting souls. Is been going this direction for a while. The whole releaseing the old god was to just harvest more souls.

And probabbly is bc Sylvanas idea of future is Death vs Void. The void concidere Death as the real enemy that was hit on the Sister comics.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    so far outside the no new class, this is one of the better alt-friendly expansion so far.
    plus all the flex that adding for main.

FAR BETTER that BFA.

sorry you wont be playing, doubt you playing now hahahha
    Who carres if its alt friendly if the classes and the game are shit to play. Thos looks like its not really adding anything new. NO ap grind but will grind Anima i am sure. If classes are not fixed , then this expansion will be worse than BFA. They led people to believe that Tinkers or Necormancers would be a new class, and so far they let those people down . More borrowed powers, no real advancing of your character just a mish mash of Legion and BFA? THis looks to be som eof their lowest effort bullshit yet. We will give you more transmog options but no real class improvements.

Even the Art this time looks very very meh
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    "Armor crafting professions should be more relevant at endgame."
    NO ****, Sherlock.

There better be a big class revamp if they don't bring any new class.

They just refuse to give me a new ranged class...

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    There better be a big class revamp if they don't bring any new class.

They just refuse to give me a new ranged class...
    I was really looking forward to a hero ranged class, either caster or shooter of some kind
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

If you told me this without showing me the graphics and told me it was a Rift or Aion expansion i would believe you. Good lord this is so lame.

Guess there's no new class... they've broken their alternating pattern between a new class or race between expansions!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercream View Post
    I hope not..After a second xpac of "we're gonna take all the powers you've worked for so hard away from you" I am getting fed up with not having the powers I aquire be permanent and an actual part of MY character..not tied to some weapon or a necklace or some random npc in a world that will be useless next xpac.
    Worse:

Not just the covenants, but now we also have that Tower thingie that will grant you powers that, again, will ONLY last that expansion. Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Who carres if its alt friendly if the classes and the game are shit to play. Thos looks like its not really adding anything new. NO ap grind but will grind Anima i am sure. If classes are not fixed , then this expansion will be worse than BFA. They led people to believe that Tinkers or Necormancers would be a new class, and so far they let those people down . More borrowed powers, no real advancing of your character just a mish mash of Legion and BFA? THis looks to be som eof their lowest effort bullshit yet. We will give you more transmog options but no real class improvements.

Even the Art this time looks very very meh
    well go play another game man.

Im all in for this expansion so far everything they speak about sound great and cool. They remove alot of the rng from areas of the game. And add cool options as rewards.
    So yeah im happy.

Damn. Looks cool but was REALLY hoping for cross faction gameplay

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, I'm very happy with all them features. Things will change but we'll cross them bridges when we get to them

There are a lot of small things in regards to improvements. I would say that together they do make a bunch of features.
    But let's see more details tomorrow. I do not want to be hyped. BfA was too bland and the story too moronic.