Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihate2beapessimist View Post
    Classic+ is in the same drawer as the Tinker class, and player housing.
    they call it, "the pit". Thats the place Sylvanas went in Wrath and dont want to go back to.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Who even came out with the idea of Classic+ ? The game has been out 2 months and people already want new content? Jesus Phase 2 out of 6 is only coming out in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Nope.

They have phases 2 through 6 to talk about, and even that, we already know what they contain.

We'll get maybe a loose off the cuff comment akin to 'we're evaluation options' for anything else. I wouldn't hold your breath for much more than that. They may toot their horn about its success though... ironically.

edit: If anything, now that I think about it, there's a good chance they nearly shadow drop Phase 2, saying it's "coming out next week" or something like that.

Looks like that was spot on lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It will happen, mark my words. Now let us move on to the next subject.
    Just thought I'd pop in and offer my condolences. Better luck next year C+ friends.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    All the people saying it's "too soon" to be discussing TBC would be correct if Blizzard were to do server progression.

But for those of us who would return to the game for TBC, but have no interest in classic, waiting too long seems pointless when they could just put TBC on different servers. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    All the people saying it's "too soon" to be discussing TBC would be correct if Blizzard were to do server progression.

But for those of us who would return to the game for TBC, but have no interest in classic, waiting too long seems pointless when they could just put TBC on different servers. Eh?
    Still a bit early to entirely rule out an announcement. IIRC, Classic wasn't announced at BlizzCon either so it's possible they're just biding time on an announcement to rehype the game during a content drought.

edit: it's more likely they just want to focus on the new expansion for now
    Last edited by Relapses; 2019-11-02 at 04:19 AM.

I just hope they finish all the cliffhangers at the very least. So many questlines that end abruptly.
    Death to all undead rogues and mages!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    I don't think you understand the development work it would take to get to the character models to work in 1.13.
    Wanna hear a secret?

Classic is running on Legion Client.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by parcus View Post
    I just hope they finish all the cliffhangers at the very least. So many questlines that end abruptly.
    Yeah. That would be a welcoming aspect, there's so much lore left aside.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    Yeah. That would be a welcoming aspect, there's so much lore left aside.
    And maybe the alliance would get more than 50 total quests after level 40...

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Nope.

They have phases 2 through 6 to talk about, and even that, we already know what they contain.

We'll get maybe a loose off the cuff comment akin to 'we're evaluation options' for anything else. I wouldn't hold your breath for much more than that. They may toot their horn about its success though... ironically.

edit: If anything, now that I think about it, there's a good chance they nearly shadow drop Phase 2, saying it's "coming out next week" or something like that.
    this guy called it

There really isn't anything major for them to go into detail about. We had a content release schedule that was released before the game even launched. Did anyone honestly expect a TBC announcement this early into Classic?

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    So, most of the players you ask who are logged into Classic love the idea of Classic+ as opposed to TBC.
    Very confident that blizzard will be entertaining the community.
    Please show us your data. No one on my server that I’ve talked to has any interest in classic +. Stop talking like that shit is something the majority want, because it’s not.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they're not against the idea of eventually doing BC or Wrath. Classic+, not a word. I've never thought it was really on the table. But time can cause a lot of things to change. Anyway, Classic+ wasn't mentioned.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."