Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    dont worry its just a video guys, bolvar will raise up, make new dk and at the end sylvanas will die in a raid

for now, devs just wanted to make her she"s like superpower thx to the death god or whatever helping her

but yeah they could make it that she take at least a few hits to make the duel less stupid;p

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    How he can we will hopefully find out in Shadowlands' story because like you said, where were those DK's when he most needed them?
    Well I can see the lore reason for why they were not there although it's a bit stupid.

Reason is probably that he sent them out to get stronger by leveling up and they just don't make it to 120 in time to come back and help.
    But aside from that: What about the player Death Knights? If he was able to predict her attack long enough to go raise some new Dks, surely he would communicate the threat telepathically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    dont worry its just a video guys, bolvar will raise up, make new dk and at the end sylvanas will die in a raid

for now, devs just wanted to make her she"s like superpower thx to the death god or whatever helping her

but yeah they could make it that she take at least a few hits to make the duel less stupid;p
    We don't even know if he can make new Death Knights now.

Lorewise, all of the allied race Death Knights were made before Sylvanas' attack. He creates them in anticipation that he's going to be attacked by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Well I can see the lore reason for why they were not there although it's a bit stupid.

Reason is probably that he sent them out to get stronger by leveling up and they just don't make it to 120 in time to come back and help.
    But aside from that: What about the player Death Knights? If he was able to predict her attack long enough to go raise some new Dks, surely he would communicate the threat telepathically.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't even know if he can make new Death Knights now.

Lorewise, all of the allied race Death Knights were made before Sylvanas' attack. He creates them in anticipation that he's going to be attacked by her.
    Just more of Blizzard's plot hole-laden writing. They never ever use all their chess pieces. If this were a game of chess, it's like they just used the King and the Pawns. They left out the Rooks, Bishops, and Knights for a simpler scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    blizzard is removing dislikes from the cinematic, fucking bullshit
    You do know that is not possible right?

YouTube can but blizzard cant. And even YT wouldn't intervene in a case like this with such small numbers.. it is probably the automated process of YT where they remove "Spam" or suspicious activity probably from the trolls that just dislike and leave from account that have no other recent engagement on them or without even watching the video.
    Last edited by faithbane; 2019-11-02 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slum King View Post
    Arthas would had wipe his ass with Sylvanas as well as her dead daddy. Bolvar is a insect compared to him. But still i think he planned it out and lost on purpose.
    Nah, Arthas would have gotten bodied too. He was strong, but not as strong as a literal god of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    maybe thats why im not as mad at the cinematic is as a melee player in pvp thats how life is, your perma kited by ranged lol
    Hey man I feel your pain, I played in BC and I spent a few good hours being kited by a cow that kept healing itself.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    This. The fight was way too one-sided. Sylvanas is too over-powered. She shouldn't be able to beat him especially with his entire army there and she doesn't even break a sweat...keeps smirking the whole time.
    Was that his entire army? Was only a hundred or so according to the cinematic. Sylvanas would’ve had no problem blasting through them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    blizzard is removing dislikes from the cinematic, fucking bullshit
    Yeah pretty sure they can’t do that, which makes what you said bullshit

Get the hell out of here with your burnt guy. That's not the Lich King. The Lich King would have pointed Frostmourne at Sylvanas and said something cool.

The only thing I regret is that she didn't finish him off.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I hope you trolling , or fueling Arthas fan-bois , faceless is just minions of old gods in same way like random skeleton serves to Lich King ... fc yeah he killed them with ease , using Frostmourne versus minions its same as NUKE against ants.

And still all this talk of "HOW BAD-ASS ARTHAS IS", he just Mary Sue in worst possible way .. 2 op items , pathetic to rely on not even yours power, same way any random joe would use sword+helmet and be pathetically "BAD-ASS" without even putting any effort in this.
    TELL THAT PUSSY ILLIDAN HE ONLY WAS INFUSED BY SKULL OF GULDAN AND HE SOMEHOW DEFEATED LEGION lol.. YELLING ON PURPOSE..

fucking frostmourne and Helm of Domination was created till yesterday by KJ and nethrazim or burning legion elites... lore side of cinematic and even "choreography" is complete garbage and blizzard can suck a dick with it cause it doesn't make any sense.. green mary sue 2.0 which was op in every situation in game.. feminist agenda destroys lore again.. blizzard should pay brie larson to voice act sylvanas it would be good for the lore
    Last edited by Ianus; 2019-11-02 at 05:35 PM.

It wasn't so much that she beat him, but how easily she managed it. It wasn't really a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    My problem with it is how badly Bolvar loses. He gets completely stomped. It was pitiful to watch. Doesn't matter how much it's explained. Still sucks.
    i get the feeling this is not the end of this the lk at the end of shadowlands will probs be the one to finish her or at least lesssen her power in some way.

That cinematic was wrong. I didn't like it. It was probably the one cinematic that received an unlike on YT from me.

I don't mind Sylvanas being OP.

I'm just mad that they used one of the most hyped person since what? 10 years? To hype even more one of the most overrated characters in the entire game... and they made it just wrong. Plenty of people anticipated the new lich king, Blizzard played him dirty.

Making Sylvanas strong is one thing, but showing how she's easily roflstomping plenty of characters is just stupid and seriously unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    It wasn't so much that she beat him, but how easily she managed it. It wasn't really a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    My problem with it is how badly Bolvar loses. He gets completely stomped. It was pitiful to watch. Doesn't matter how much it's explained. Still sucks.
    Exactly, it's like showing Kil'jaeden in the Tomb of Sargeras and then letting Anduin easily solo him because he got stronger with each character he healed, and that without any previous clear explanations(I understood that situation with Sylvanas, but PLENTY of people don't, just check out YT comments).
    If that's not a bad writing, then I honestly have no idea what is.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-11-02 at 05:45 PM.

I’m not necessarily pissed at the outcome, just the delivery. Blizzard has done a very poor job on detailing how Sylvanas got all this power so fast. And the fact she just toyed with Bolvar was just over the top. Forget the fact that it’s LK Bolvar and not LK Arthas. It’s STILL the Lich King and her doing a /yawn during their dual is quite simply ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

Exactly, it's like showing Kil'jaeden in the Tomb of Sargeras and then letting Anduin easily solo him because he got stronger with each character he healed, and that without any previous clear explanations(I understood that situation with Sylvanas, but PLENTY of people don't, just check out YT comments).
    If that's not a bad writing, then I honestly have no idea what is.
    Yes, the lack of explanation is poor. I get that some things are filled in with other media, but most people don't consume that, so it needs to be communicated in game. This is very poor story telling. The result is that what should be an epic clash ends up being a one sided steam roll, that for most is utterly out of the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, I don't get the complaint that Sylvanas' power-up was 'sudden.'

Like, have people not been paying attention to her for the past 8 years? I know they have - they complain about her constantly.
    • She leveled up in Cataclysm bringing the val'kyr into the Forsaken.
    • She was blowing up Infernals with arrows in Legion cinematic.
    • She into a screaming banshee phantom in BFA cinematic (never did that before, maybe a clue she was getting stronger?).
    • All throughout Legion and BFA she was fucking with ancient powers over death (val'kyr, etc.) and Old God stuff (Xal'atath blade)

On top of all the more subtle hints that she has been getting power straight from the source that the Lich King only ever stole from, probably ever since the end of Wrath of the Lich King.

Like, if you just don't like Sylvanas, fine. No law says you have to. But get over this 'bluh, suddenly power from nowhere!' shit, it's a bullshit argument, and now you know it.

Sylvanas won because he knows everything and can solo everyone. She is a flawless genius.

If she weren´t, all those loyalists would loose their meaning in life and suicide. Blizzard didn`t want that on them.

5+ Year Old Account
    You go to any media, any story, and find me a character that just randomly gets god like power ups out of no where, every cinematic, to the point where they just 1 shot everything in sight and destroy fan favorites in its path. And you will not like that story or anything about it. It's literally like a 7yo child is writing her. Even in DBZ Goku gets his butt handed to him, even dies, and works hard to get stronger, we see that journey. Just send her to one shot Sargearas at this point. She is a mary sue and her bf, again who randomly became insanely powerful, is a Nathan sue.

In hindsight, we see how Tyrande gets stronger powers, we go through that journey with her, then she can't even kill an undead human dude who uses bow and arrows WITH malfurion. BUT she did get a new hairstyle and dark eyes.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Bolvar is weak, Arthas would make short of Sylvanas and her god

Arthas has Frostmourn and was many times stronger than Bolvar. Bolvar is weak and can't even control 1% of what Arthas controlled nor does he even have 1% of Arthas's power. Sylvanas ain't that strong, it's just Bolvar is very weak.

Bolvar can only muster enough mind powers to control like wat a hundred zombies to his defense while Arthas would had commmanded a million undead dragons to surround Sylvanas if he wanted to.

Arthas as the LK would had mop the floor with Sylvanas with two hands tied behind his back and then do the same to the jailer god in the shadowlands. Sylvanas won't even make it past the first boss if Arthas was in charge and that's the truth.

The helmet of domination is suppose to be unbreakable so she either broke a fake one or Bolvar' helmet was weak. She would had never been able to break Arthas's helmet.

The helm of domination isn't even the strongest lk item, the runeblade carried by Arthas was when he became the LK.

The shadowlands also ain't impressive, Arthas who controls hundreds of times more scourge than Bolvar would just overrun and conquer the shadowlands in no time. Shadowland isn't even scary, all I see is cute little animals, laughable demon rejects, corny cosplayers, and fluffy creatures with colors reminds me of tweety and bugs bunny. Who was that one creature supposed to be in the gameplay preview, Dracula?! Lol!

Edit: Do not open multiple threads over the same topic. You can add this to your existing OP or keep it as an in-thread post.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-02 at 07:17 PM.

bro, nothing surpasses her plot armor.

by the end of Shadowlands, she will be sole ruler of the entire realm.

There are enough Sylvanas LK threads open, why did you make a new one?