10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Why, because you didn't get degenerate gnome tinkers to jack off to?
    Because this expansion is nothing more than a Sylvanas power trip. At least in other expansions you felt that the story was actually moving forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar looks cool and all but does he even have any real power now? I doubt he can control ice and what not now. And he probably lose his connection to the light. So what not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien Handler View Post
    If Elune is the Arbiter and the problem that broke Death isn't with the Maw but with her... that'd explain why she didn't help the Night Elves on Teldrassil.
    Its all making sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am hoping Bolvar will be central.
    So do I, or at least be an active character in all of it. I hope they keep characters like him(Newer to Warcraft in general) around instead of killing off new ones(Draenosh, Nazgrim Admiral Taylor).

Why Bolvar and not Tyrande? Or really if you want it to be the worst experience for Sylvie, Arthas

Arthas doing it would be....it would be a spectacle but....I don't think thats how it will be. Part of me wants it if only to make Sylvanas sweat and get a taste of massive humiliation. Sorry thats a bit too much >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Shadowlands predates the Titans so so would the Jailer. He's so old nobody knows his origins.
    Probably, but maybe him an Elune the arbiter created the Titans/naaru etc.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    More art of Bolvar, the Bane of Banshees. I like this one a lot too.

Hearthstone Elf Rule 34 please.

I have a feeling Bolvar will gain some power during the expansion so he's not out of the picture after going in Shadowlands.

Also --> "They created the Jailor as a mysterious new figure. He is an important part of the mythology of the cosmology. He is not someone that we know, but familiar figures will be aligned with him or opposing him. He is the centerpiece villian of the expansion."

What familiar characters do you expect to meet in The Maw? Saurfang is guaranteed imo as he died after death system broke so he has to be there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Warfronts had 4 sets (2 per faction) for each armor type, Covenants have 4 (1 per covenant) for each armor type. If they add more in patches it will already be x2 the WF sets
    Yeah somehow my brain was thinking there was only 1 set total, but there are 4 armor sets for each armor type not to mention raid sets, dungeon sets, and questing sets. Perhaps pvp will have its own sets too, who know.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Because this expansion is nothing more than a Sylvanas power trip. At least in other expansions you felt that the story was actually moving forward.
    We're literally exploring uncharted territory in Warcraft Lore. What do you mean?
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    I have a feeling Bolvar will gain some power during the expansion so he's not out of the picture after going in Shadowlands.

Also --> "They created the Jailor as a mysterious new figure. He is an important part of the mythology of the cosmology. He is not someone that we know, but familiar figures will be aligned with him or opposing him. He is the centerpiece villian of the expansion."

What familiar characters do you expect to meet in The Maw? Saurfang is guaranteed imo as he died after death system broke so he has to be there!
    I think Arthas will be the big character in the Maw. Kel'thuzad and Mal'ganis are likely going to be on the Jailer's side.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That always ends up happening when a new expansion rolls around.

First they shit on the new systems for being garbage.
    Then they make comparisions to how great they used to be.
    Then they glorify the previous expansion as much better and the one before that as the literal Jesus Christ incarnate.
    Then when the expansion really gets going players stop arguing ways the new expansion differs and instead ignore all the problems of the previous and say the new one is inferior garbage in every way and a new low point for the franchise will will spell its inevitable doom.

Happens like clockwork.
    Gotta love the Legion salivating that's happening right now. It was lambasted as the worst thing ever by the time BfA was rolling in.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i sure as hell didn't miss WoD
    Me neither sis, but according to certain other posters here, wod was apparently a high quality product.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Hearthstone Elf Rule 34 please.
    Just looks like Elise Starseeker with a new hairdo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Serious. Look back to MoP at how many features end up getting backlash and ultimately being abandoned. Scenarios, Garrisons, Islands, Warfronts.

And sure I think the tower is still an experiment, but I think it's an experiment designed to be carried forward in some way or another. They have the randomization tech now, so the idea of a roguelike dungeon can be given a new coat of paint each expansion even if the attached stuff like Anima and Shadowlegiondaries go away.
    Yeah, theoretically lets say nbext xpac is dragon isles, the random rogue like thing could be delves/ a dragon fortress etc with lessons learned.

The thing is, I don't believe that Arthas was irredeemable.
    I belive that Frostmourne holding his soul was one of the major problems with it.

3+ Year Old Account
    What could he have done to redeem himself if he didn't die during 3.3?

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Gotta love the Legion salivating that's happening right now. It was lambasted as the worst thing ever by the time BfA was rolling in.
    The cycle never fails (apart from WoD).

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean he was controlled by demons wasn’t he? Not really his fault he was weak minded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    I belive that Frostmourne holding his soul was one of the major problems with it.
    He still did the Stratholme thing and with such anger, lied to the mercenaries in Northrend, and to his own troops. He kept conviction of what to do until Frostmourne took his soul and anything left was just a very angry and cold person. I think it would be hard to forgive him. I feel for Arthas but I can't ignore what he did.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

More than 40 customization options for blood elves