Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just cause of this i will pre order for myself and my gf right now^^

Always happy to support Blizzard.

I wont prebuy it but I will preorder the physical collectors edition

This is almost "EA bad praise Geraldo" levels of irony at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    Just cause of this i will pre order for myself and my gf right now^^

Always happy to support Blizzard.
    I will make you and your gf a Hamburger in a year, will you pre-order it too?

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Blizz dont care about sub payments. They get their WoW cash from expansion sales.
    Comedic genous

15+ Year Old Account
    too late. I wanted the mount

...I want people...
    I'd argue here that you should probably not worry about what other people want. Your opinion re. pre purchasing is yours and that's fine, but it's not mine and it's not other peoples.

If you start throwing around unsolicited opinions along the lines of "I think you should do x" don't be surprised when people respond "fuck off I'll do x all I want".

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    Yep, i'm pretty sure your thread is what will prevent people doing it (or not).

Thanks JarJarBinks, don't think people would know what to do without your PSA.

/s

I already bought it, Epic version. Good times.

hahahaha like people are gonna listen to someone with 12 posts and that user name.

Or anyone telling anyone else what to do in fact, anyone with any common sense will know that people will do exactly the opposite.

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Thats all.
    I was going to buy it right away. But thanks to your wise words, now I won`t. Thank you for changing my mind. Please provide more advice of what to do with my money, since I really don`t know how to spend it. Thank you.

Thats all.
    I was on the fence but you've convinced me that I should just to spite the anti-blizzard circlejerk.

Too late. Got the Epic edition too! Not like I'm going to stop playing WoW any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by krumz View Post
    I was on the fence but you've convinced me that I should just to spite the anti-blizzard circlejerk.
    Damn you still let him influence your decision.

15+ Year Old Account

Thats all.
    Don't tell other people how to spend their money, you didn't earn it for them.

That is all.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    hahahaha like people are gonna listen to someone with 12 posts and that user name.

Or anyone telling anyone else what to do in fact, anyone with any common sense will know that people will do exactly the opposite.
    hahahaha like people are gonna listen to anyone really

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Don't create a post telling others what to do, jerk.
    I just did. Why are you offended? No need for insults.

hahahaha like people are gonna listen to anyone really

Exactly my point... So I guess you made this thread to set yourself up to fail? Well done I guess?

I recently paid $200 for 2 tickets to see Tool for a couple hours of entertainment.

Less than $200 for two epic editions of Shadowlands for entertainment for an entire month is a pretty good deal.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Don't tell other people how to spend their money, you didn't earn it for them.

That is all.
    Best post on these forums.

10/10.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about not purchasing anything from Blizzard in solidarity towards Blitzchung and the American University HotS team who got slapped with 6 month suspensions for speaking up about Hong Kong?

What about due to Blizzard's hypocritical statements on the issue where they claim to want their tournament broadcasts to contain no political or social activism despite them heavily promoting such movements in the Overwatch League months prior?

What about Blizzard outright lying to the fans about how the WoW MDI and AWC prize pools were being funded this year?

What about the Warcraft team's history of ignoring and outright lying about how they're addressing player feedback?

What about Blizzard rushing out WoD with mostly cut content, seven new dungeons, just THREE raids and a content drought lasting over 15 months?

What about the WoW team thinking that a selfie stick is an acceptable selling point of a major content patch? (Patch 6.1)

What about Blizzard shutting down HGC without any notice and gutting out the HotS development team at the request of their Activi$ion shareholders?

What about Blizzard announcing a P2W mobile Diablo game developed by NetEase despite taking jabs at such games a year prior?

I just can't believe how much blind fanboyism there still is for Blizzard despite the scummy stuff they've done in the last year alone. It's reached the point where even if they took a dump inside a jewel CD case and sold it off as a new core game in one of their franchises, it would still become a bestseller.
    Last edited by Clbull; 2019-11-03 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Too late. Got the Epic edition too! Not like I'm going to stop playing WoW any time soon.
    Some people here really don't get what OP is trying to say. You DON'T have to quit WoW, you can buy it but DON'T pre-order... Jesus.