10 23.81%
  • DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE 2020

32 76.19%
  • OTHER PARTY/PERSON 2020

0 0%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

2020 Election is today, next year - PREDICT WHO WINS AND COME BACK

Throw in your two cents/vote and predict who wins in 2020?
    TRUMP
    or
    DEMOCRATS
    Voting ends at 6pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!! Make sure to bookmark the thread.

Remember this isn't who you WANT to win it's who you PREDICT WILL WIN.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-11-03 at 11:54 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Am I having a seizure?

Will be voting Blue next year but I have a strong feeling Trump will be reelected based on the 8year period serving term since Bush

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If we can be as vague as "not Trump" then that's my vote. If we have to be absolutely specific - Elizabeth Warren.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone tracking the international betting sites? I can't remember how Trump was doing in those up and until he "won".

We know Trump set the record as losing the popular vote by the biggest number in US history for the electoral college to still get him and he has done nothing to help that, so it would take the Democrats screwing up epicly or full on cheating for him to win this time.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

No matter who wins the election, the American voters will lose.

Really hard question. Everyone predicted Trump to lose in 2016. I think he will lose again, but damn, the dude's got state support.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    No matter who wins the election, the American voters will lose.
    Sad but true, the damage the republicans have done, especially within this administration, will take decades to clean up if ever. While the Democrats fight their own voters to avoid getting anyone who actually want to fix it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Depends entirely on how much Trump continues to abuse his power to win the election. He'll get away with it since it seems Republicans are entirely unwilling to enforce laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Depends entirely on how much Trump continues to abuse his power to win the election. He'll get away with it since it seems Republicans are entirely unwilling to enforce laws.
    Dude, you don't know the half, the Republicans here in the Senate refuse to even hold a vote on a veto because Democrats have been showing up.

They abused the fact that many of them went to a 911 thing to pass it in the house on an unscheduled vote now, they are refusing to have the scheduled vote in the Senate because the Democrats show up and are waiting for some to not show up before they have the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Really hard question. Everyone predicted Trump to lose in 2016. I think he will lose again, but damn, the dude's got state support.
    Honestly I don’t see a chance of anything that shows Trump will lose. They’ll win the popular vote but the electoral college will be so close that Trump will still win. I predict 281-259ish

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Honestly I don’t see a chance of anything that shows Trump will lose. They’ll win the popular vote but the electoral college will be so close that Trump will still win. I predict 281-259ish
    He only won the last time because "Winner-Take-All" and won with razor thin margins in many of them and has lots mountains of support. Don't really see how you can claim that given the results of the last one and just how much he has screwed up and killed his support outside of zealots who can't be swayed no matter what.

Edit: Quite literally, they will have to cheat their asses off for Trump to win or the Democrats screw up on a level never before seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    He only won the last time because "Winner-Take-All" and won with razor thin margins in many of them and has lots mountains of support. Don't really see how you can claim that given the results of the last one and just how much he has screwed up and killed his support outside of zealots who can't be swayed no matter what.

Edit: Quite literally, they will have to cheat their asses off for Trump to win or the Democrats screw up on a level never before seen.
    North Korea and China could always hack the election or Trump could start a war to remain in the seat

North Korea and China could always hack the election or Trump could start a war to remain in the seat
    True, but those aren't Trump winning the election. That is Trump cheating or trying to abuse tricks to avoid an election. Not really the same thing.

or Trump could start a war to remain in the seat
    He legally can't do that without Congress approval and even they aren't that stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe 50:50 at this point. Projecting the future with poll data is a dumb way to reason about the future and the last election was an example of that.

My intuition is that Biden will probably beat Trump as he is appropriately mild and likeable. Warren's voice and speaking tone will turn off a lot of voters because it makes her come off as hysterical.

Strictly in terms of policy I'm not sure whether US voters favor Biden's platform or Warren's platform.

As far as this thread there should be an "I'm European" option since they always swamp the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Maybe 50:50 at this point. Projecting the future with poll data is a dumb way to reason about the future and the last election was an example of that.

My intuition is that Biden will probably beat Trump as he is appropriately mild and likeable. Warren's voice and speaking tone will turn off a lot of voters because it makes her come off as hysterical.

Strictly in terms of policy I'm not sure whether US voters favor Biden's platform or Warren's platform.

As far as this thread there should be an "I'm European" option since they always swamp the polls.
    Can tell you this much, Biden already has CSPAN footage talking about cutting social security and medicare and him supporting it, not old footage either, like within the past 2 or 3 years.

Warren on the other hand is pushing for actual medicare for all and raising taxes for corporations, stuff actually popular with the voters.

Biden is the only one Trump stands a legit chance of beating without cheating at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's likely he won't even run again.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's likely he won't even run again.
    He has been running since he got elected in 2016. And he knows that if he doesn't win, he is going to jail in New York.

I honestly think it will be Warren who not only wins the primary but also beats Trump. Currently i am in Australia but i am making it a point to take a 2 week vacation back to Wyoming ( which Trump will win mind you since the last time a Democrat won a presidential race in the state was 1964 ) just to vote against him in the second election i have ever voted democrat, it could be a used condom vs Trump and i would go for used condom.