Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    I play on Netherwind US and it's pretty much dead. Even in the peak hours LFG moves rather slowly and lower level dungeons are difficult to find, a lot of max level dungeons are the same way. BRD seems to be the most popular, anything outside of that and it's good luck.
    This is why blizz changed the population to show only the average PEAK from the last 7 days, to mask how dead the servers are getting during non peak times.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Tbh, PvP servers should be WPvP and BGs only. Lock all the dungeons and raids imo any way.
    This has to be the most absurd thing i ever read in MMO-C, and i've read plenty of dumb stuff.

Thanks, i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    This is why blizz changed the population to show only the average PEAK from the last 7 days, to mask how dead the servers are getting during non peak times.
    Or maybe so people actually know what's the average population peak over the past week has been instead of being misled by their Sunday afternoon only values? Everything is a conspiracy for you guys, geez.

Played on pve realms in vanilla tbc and wotlk they always died out fast. Pvp realms just seem alot more stable in eu. Mograine eu is going really hard cant even read the chat cause it moves too fast.

Hey.

atm in Lookingforgroup chat haven't seen a single shout for scholo, strat, DM or BRS for like at least 45 min.

Is it like that on any other server? Or is it just mine that feels like a ghost town.

There's plenty of shouts for low level stuff tho. so the Lookingforgroup chat isen't quiet by any means, But no high lvl stuff.
    Try starting a group ... other than that .. well it's to be expected that once the pre-raid bis list is crossed out (and most people are close to that now) that the interest will decline because there's no reason to go back.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Tbh, PvP servers should be WPvP and BGs only. Lock all the dungeons and raids imo any way.
    You fucking... what? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You fucking... what? Huh?
    PvE server for PvE content, PvP server for PvP content. So just lock the other sides content on such servers.

Imo ofc.

What's so surpricing? Only thing you can do in classic atm is MC and Ony. PVP, honor will bring back people but the game will die down because there is simply not enough content.

Hey.

atm in Lookingforgroup chat haven't seen a single shout for scholo, strat, DM or BRS for like at least 45 min.

Is it like that on any other server? Or is it just mine that feels like a ghost town.

There's plenty of shouts for low level stuff tho. so the Lookingforgroup chat isen't quiet by any means, But no high lvl stuff.
    Faerlina here, I see shouts but not that often. Your title is misleading, it assume that a problem is going on when there isn't. Ask your friends/guild to run DM with you. If your guild doesnt have active players who do these kind of things, ask to recruit more people or find another guild. There are guilds were people run dungeons every 30mins every day.

Playing on US PVE and LFG channel goes so fast it's almost too hard to read. Farming spots are swamped. I wish there were less people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    It kinda baffles me that some people would rather use a private channel than an official channel. I've seen people who gained moderation privileges in world just begin randomly banning people, that's stupid.
    Haha, this happened on Zandalar Tribe. Some dick and his cronies hijacked the channel, kicked everyone, set a password and tried to charge for access. Nowadays they're the ones that are constantly banned from the channel.

Also OT: If you start a group and LFM then you'll probably find a bunch of those low levels are people levelling alts. Most people in my guild are playing alts right now and only raid logging their mains.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    This has to be the most absurd thing i ever read in MMO-C, and i've read plenty of dumb stuff.

Thanks, i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe so people actually know what's the average population peak over the past week has been instead of being misled by their Sunday afternoon only values? Everything is a conspiracy for you guys, geez.
    If that were the case it would had been this way on live forever ago... its not..

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Joining /world would be a good idea. Most people look for group there instead of /lookingforgroup.

It kinda baffles me how some people don't even know about it
    I've been playing actively since 2006, first time I hear about this. maybe because I do most of my content with my guild. ty for the tip.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I've been playing actively since 2006, first time I hear about this. maybe because I do most of my content with my guild. ty for the tip.
    To be fair it might be a private server thing. I don't know. In my server lfg is dead because most people use world instead

It's a waste to roll on a PvE server unless its one of the mega populated still layered ones like Pagle US or whatever the EU equivalent is (is there one?) otherwise you gotta put up with world pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's working as intended - some players quit, some players stick to their mini-communities, some players got what they wanted from dungeons and can't be bothered doing them again; I hope you wasn't thinking that spamming "LFG" for hours was just a funny meme?

I mean, on Chromie it's not hard to find a group, but LFG channel is more often full of people shitting on each other, than those who are looking for group. Spamming city or /w'ing random players still works. But i prefer doing dungeons with guildmates. Too bad that most of them haven't logged in for weeks after dinging 60
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2019-11-05 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

On our realm many groups going and plenty of Allies for PvP on the way. Never a dull moment until you get ganked 4x at BRM.

That place is a skeleton fest everytime I go there.

They may merge server once things slow down.

5+ Year Old Account
    You will probably see some migrations from PvP -> PvE when p2 hits. Ganking is harsh even now, and it will get worse.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Tbf, there's istill a huge amount of committed casual's who haven't reach 60 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.