Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    I'm sorry anyone with Nazi ideals, positions, viewpoints, do not deserve to exist. It's not about just disliking, it's about the damage, the xenophobia, and the racism involved with that viewpoint. They need to be erased from the planet and do not deserve common decency.
    That's how people feel about other groups. Doubt you'd apply the same to them and excuse them if they commit extrajudicial violence against that disliked group.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's how people feel about other groups. Doubt you'd apply the same to them and excuse them if they commit extrajudicial violence against that disliked group.
    You have no choice if you are black, Hispanic, Asian, gay, etc.. but you definitely have a choice to be a hate filled piece of shit who looks upon other human beings as subhuman who deserve no rights. So forgive me or anyone here who doesn't feel pity when pieces of shit like Richard Spencer and his ilk get what is coming to them.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    His mental anguish over his lame "movement" being dead is pretty delicious. That wailing is true despair. My inner Junko Enoshima is pleased beyond measure hearing that level of abject psychic misery. You can hear it, under all that bluster and shouting, true sadness that his dumb movement is dead and nobody cares about him except Antifa.

I had wondered what had become of him after is rally. Like he vanished off the Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    You have no choice if you are black, Hispanic, Asian, gay, etc.. but you definitely have a choice to be a hate filled piece of shit who looks upon other human beings as subhuman who deserve no rights. So forgive me or anyone here who doesn't feel pity when pieces of shit like Richard Spencer and his ilk get what is coming to them.
    This doesn't address my post in any way at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Other groups" don't hinge their ideology on the extermination of others.

Fascists tend to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 10 Conservative/Alt-right/in El trope.

'I'm not racist but I believe that I am superior to others as my birthright. How dare they think they are equal! "

Resident Cosplay Progressive

This doesn't address my post in any way at all.
    Awesome but nobody cares how hate filled piece of shit like Nazi's feel. They are hate filled pieces of shit who can either accept that black, Hispanic, Asian, etc... are people and give up their hate filled ideals or just leave for the betterment of everyone else.

Awesome but nobody cares how hate filled piece of shit like Nazi's feel. They are hate filled pieces of shit who can either accept that black, Hispanic, Asian, etc... are people and give up their hate filled ideals or just leave for the betterment of everyone else.
    Read my post again; People feel the same about other groups. Yet we don't think it's acceptable with encouraging extrajudicial violence against them. Because that's the path to a society you don't want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read my post again; People feel the same about other groups. Yet we don't think it's acceptable with encouraging extrajudicial violence against them. Because that's the path to a society you don't want.
    Because, again, "other groups" don't have an ideology predicated on genocide.

What part of this aren't you getting? It's very simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Facists don't have a place in society.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Facists don't have a place in society.
    People feel the same about other groups. Yet we don't accept encouraging violence against those groups. What are you not getting?

People feel the same about other groups. Yet we don't accept encouraging violence against those groups. What are you not getting?
    You can keep spamming the same bullshit over and over, it doesn't make you right.

You're coming across as a fascist sympathizer, if that's the hill you want to die on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    You can keep spamming the same bullshit over and over, it doesn't make you right.

You're coming across as a fascist sympathizer, if that's the hill you want to die on.
    Yeah, I'm a fascist sympathizer for thinking extrajudicial violence is unacceptable.

Holy shit, do you even listen to yourself?

Yet again black, Hispanic, Asian, gay, etc... they can not change what they are but hate filled pieces of shit Nazis can most definitely change their ideals. So instead of your plan where we welcome and accept ideals of hatred, white supremacy, genocide of minorities. We do the good and rightful thing and don't accept those ideas.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm a fascist sympathizer for thinking extrajudicial violence is unacceptable.

Holy shit, do you even listen to yourself?
    Given that some people want to privilege themselves with the ability decide who fits the category of acceptable targets and have a very curious way of defining those terms; you are right to be critical of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yet again black, Hispanic, Asian, gay, etc...
    Those are not the only other groups that exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet again black, Hispanic, Asian, gay, etc... they can not change what they are but hate filled pieces of shit Nazis can most definitely change their ideals. So instead of your plan where we welcome and accept ideals of hatred, white supremacy, genocide of minorities. We do the good and rightful thing and don't accept those ideas.
    I tired of telling me I should tolerate Nazis and their supremacist cousins when those would have no problem harming/subjugating me if they groups have their way.

Nah I'm good.

Those are not the only other groups that exists.
    But minorities are the ones that Nazis want to either subjugate, exile, or kill so again stop trying to say Nazis have an equal voice to others when Nazis can stop being hate filled pieces of shit.

But minorities are the ones that Nazis want to either subjugate, exile, or kill so again stop trying to say Nazis have an equal voice to others when Nazis can stop being hate filled pieces of shit.
    So? That doesn't justify extrajudicial violence against them. People feel the same about other groups, as I've said.

Take Ilbe and their hatred for feminists, should extrajudicial violence against them be encouraged?

10+ Year Old Account
    So? That doesn't justify extrajudicial violence against them. People feel the same about other groups, as I've said.

Take Ilbe and their hatred for feminists, should extrajudicial violence against them be encouraged?
    You act as people are going around just punching people.

There are saying they are going to be be hostile towards anyone who comes at them spewing hateful rhetoric.

And that's not the same as just disagreeing with some. Me and my can disagree on what's the best color, there's nothing hateful about. No one is advocating harm or ostracization of huge groups of people. Then we're talking more that mere disagreements, we're talking moral wrongs that should not be tolerated.