Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Agreed, but like I said, the Veritas videos in the past were easy to spot the edits and the deceptive narration. This one, not so much.

Like, everyone knew that the PP video was bullshit the second he tried to make the argument that PP is selling dead baby parts. When you can clearly hear her say in the video before the edit, its not what they are doing. He deliberately edited out her explanation, an explanation that would have totally wrecked his "baby body part pirate" narrative before it was made. Same thing with the SPLC video. We could go on and on.

But I don't see any of that with this video. The fact shes caught on a hot mic, casually chatting with a producer, with no edits, makes that a hard sale. Even with her "statement" today that she totally wrote herself................
    It's just every week now they'll expose the Clintons but Trump just ends up in deep water every-time. I'm just not for hyping it up anymore. This is like the 50th case were they got them this time. The Clinton foundation is open for example while Trump's is closed because he was doing what they excused Hillary of. His entire family except maybe his wife and son bannon are banned from running on the board of charities in New York. The deflections get old and tired. Trump just recommend his sons book after the right complained about nepotism and uses the white house to advertise for his kids all the time.

They need to just get the tapes see what is what and stop wasting every ones time.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-11-05 at 09:44 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Interesting and by that I mean full on mental.

What you are describing is just torture for your own kicks.

Dexter from the show was a sick bastard in the end who deserved to be in jail or dead.

Tell me who else should get these punishments?
    Extreme solitary confinement, even done to make the monster suffer is not legally considered torture within the united states. Since torture is banned, I want to use a way to deliver proper justice. I've read enough of these stories to understand that the form of punishment I want to inflict is appropriate.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Veritas always put out the unedited stuff, usually after they put something like this out to get the headlines etc.

But no, of course you shouldn't believe Project Veritas. Believe a reputable network like CNN or ABC instead, they'd never, oh I don't know, use footage from a Kentucky firing range and claim it's from Syria. They'd never selectively edit anything either. You can definitely trust them. 100%.
    You Trumpkins get so desperate for whataboutism it's laughable. CNN and ABC are entirely reputable, and you know that because they admit their mistakes and fix them. Something the neo-con media asshats never seem to do. Weird, huh?

The source on this is weird, but the entire Epstein drama is way out in left field. One thing you can count on for sure - if he was murdered, we'll NEVER find out by whom.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You Trumpkins get so desperate for whataboutism it's laughable. CNN and ABC are entirely reputable, and you know that because they admit their mistakes and fix them. Something the neo-con media asshats never seem to do. Weird, huh?

The source on this is weird, but the entire Epstein drama is way out in left field. One thing you can count on for sure - if he was murdered, we'll NEVER find out by whom.
    Trump supporters are not the ones making shit up. Just look at the evidence yourself... It's pretty clear he WAS murdered by people who fear being brought to justice.

We will catch the predators regardless, and they will end up here. 24 hours a day for the rest of their life, no books, nothing, just walls and nothing to do. They will succumb to complete and permanent insanity from extreme isolation sooner or later, and it will be justice.

Epstein’s Autopsy ‘Points to Homicide,’ Pathologist Hired by Brother Claims

Minors who are sex trafficked on average have a life expectancy of just 7 years. Those that survive have life long PTSD. That alone justifies extreme solitary for the perpetrators. Sadly, epstein was killed before he was able to revile the truth.

READ Epstein’s Autopsy ‘Points to Homicide,’ Pathologist Hired by Brother Claims https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/n...ael-baden.html
    Last edited by Mythic-RaidLead; 2019-11-05 at 09:49 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Trump supporters are not the ones making shit up.
    Making shit up is all Trump supporters can do nowadays, but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

Just look at the evidence yourself... It's pretty clear he WAS murdered by people who fear being brought to justice.

We will catch the predators regardless, and they will end up here. 24 hours a day for the rest of their life, no books, nothing, just walls and nothing to do. They will succumb to complete insanity from extreme isolation sooner or later, and it will be justice.

I couldn't agree more - I would put good money on the fact that Epstein was murdered. I would also put even more good money on the fact that we will NEVER figure out who did it.

Go figure Clinton was a pedophile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    It's just every week now they'll expose the Clintons but Trump just ends up in deep water every-time. I'm just not for hyping it up anymore. This is like the 50th case were they got them this time. The Clinton foundation is open for example while Trump's is closed because he was doing what they excused Hillary of. His entire family except maybe his wife and son bannon are banned from running on the board of charities in New York. The deflections get old and tired. Trump just recommend his sons book after the right complained about nepotism and uses the white house to advertise for his kids all the time.

They need to just get the tapes see what is what and stop wasting every ones time.
    I personally dont care about the clintons. Im sure the name "Clinton" made Varitas Boy pop a chub, but not me.

This is more about the deep rooted, and powerful cabal of people out there who fuck kids for fun, and get away with it.

This lady was simply telling her story to a friend, and when it got out into the public, all the sudden we get a statement about what she was saying was "not real", or the classic "witness is lying"...... just like EVERY. FUCKING. THING. RELATED TO. EPSTEIN.

At what point do we say "yeah, no more bullshit"? When do we drop 550 million into an account and start a serious investigation into this shit?

You know

if the Epstein investigation had started 3 years earlier

he would still be alive and we could have caught every single person involved,

Red & Blue.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I personally dont care about the clintons. Im sure the name "Clinton" made Varitas Boy pop a chub, but not me.

This is more about the deep rooted, and powerful cabal of people out there who fuck kids for fun, and get away with it.

This lady was simply telling her story to a friend, and when it got out into the public, all the sudden we get a statement about what she was saying was "not real", or the classic "witness is lying"...... just like EVERY. FUCKING. THING. RELATED TO. EPSTEIN.

At what point do we say "yeah, no more bullshit"? When do we drop 550 million into an account and start a serious investigation into this shit?
    That will never happen. I totally agree that it should, and it's a horrific tragedy, but at the same time the people who are in power are the ones doing this, and they came *this* close to getting caught when Epstein was arrested and incarcerated. And they killed him while in federal custody surrounded by armed guards and television cameras. While making it look like a suicide.

No one is ever going to solve the murder of Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That will never happen. I totally agree that it should, and it's a horrific tragedy, but at the same time the people who are in power are the ones doing this, and they came *this* close to getting caught when Epstein was arrested and incarcerated. And they killed him while in federal custody surrounded by armed guards and television cameras. While making it look like a suicide.

No one is ever going to solve the murder of Epstein.
    We do however need to solve the perpetrators of sex trafficking. LWOPISC Life Without Parole In Solitary Confinement will have to be used.

There is already an investigation into the matter this is just people being partisan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    You know

if the Epstein investigation had started 3 years earlier

he would still be alive and we could have caught every single person involved,

Red & Blue.
    Nah he'd have still been in a federal jail that attorney general had sway in. I will never forgive republicans for nominating someone as incompetent as Barr at such a critical time. His only qualification is helping people avoid prosecution like during Iran Contra. Why any American was ok with his nomination blows my mind and the consequences of this hurt people on both sides. Hiring unqualified people has consequences. It's like one of the man things the right bitches about but ignores when it benefits them at the cost of the country as a whole.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-11-05 at 10:28 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    We do however need to solve the perpetrators of sex trafficking. LWOPISC Life Without Parole In Solitary Confinement will have to be used.
    Of course we NEED to, but we NEVER WILL. Epstein was one of them, a billionaire in his own right, and they [supposedly] murdered him in essentially broad daylight. I agree with everything you're saying needs to happen, and in the very next breath, I'm telling you it will never be done. Too much money/power to protect.

- - - Updated - - -

There is already an investigation into the matter this is just people being partisan.
    I'll wait with baited breath for the outcome.

Nah he'd have still been in a federal jail that attorney general had sway in. I will never forgive republicans for nominating someone as incompetent as Barr at such a critical time. His only qualification is helping people avoid prosecution like during Iran Contra. Why any American was ok with his nomination blows my mind and the consequences of this hurt people on both sides. Hiring unqualified people has consequences. It's like one of the man things the right bitches about but ignores when it benefits them at the cost of the country as a whole.
    Barr seems very well qualified the job he was hired to do - keep Trump and his cronies out of jail. Epstein was Trump's close friend.

Project Veritas is 100% bullshit. If Project Veritas or Rapist Cernovich want to be taken seriously they would track down the lead and get the evidence themselves and present it to the public instead of using an ambiguous video clip to stir conspiracy fires. If the woman with the alleged pictures implicating Prince Andrew or Bill Clinton was willing to come forward with evidence 3 years ago, surely she'd still be willing to today unless .......... ...... ........ Epstein's murder has scared her back into silence.

Time for the conspiracy theorists to put up or shut up. Trump's own people were responsible for keeping Epstein alive and are now responsible to investigating his death. Either conclude you fucked up and let him be murdered or give the public whatever the answers are even if they aren't politically convenient for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like Epstein, the story about Epstein didn't kill itself.

Think what you want, but there is some serious fuckery going on round` here.

Is this the part where we call the victim a liar?
    https://twitter.com/VRSVirginia/stat...937530369?s=20
    Last edited by Beazy; 2019-11-05 at 11:33 PM.

It frustrates me to no end that we will never see justice here and a bunch of child molesters will walk free because of how much money and power they have.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2019-11-06 at 07:30 AM.

So did killary get this story killed because she was running for president and Bill Clinton is involved in Epstein's pedo island?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice joke, you are totally going to kill on open mic night @ the comedy club.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    So did killary get this story killed because she was running for president and Bill Clinton is involved in Epstein's pedo island?

Doubt it. Clintons are political royalty, not literal royalty.

Nice joke, you are totally going to kill on open mic night @ the comedy club.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt it. Clintons are political royalty, not literal royalty.
    An investigation into Epsteins stuff is going on already... Everyone involved in this can be brought into the scope of the investigation as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    An investigation into Epsteins stuff is going on already... Everyone involved in this can be brought into the scope of the investigation as well.
    That investigation is going to end with a big "Too Fucking Hard" stamp on the front of the file and buried in someone's cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Veritas always put out the unedited stuff, usually after they put something like this out to get the headlines etc.

But no, of course you shouldn't believe Project Veritas. Believe a reputable network like CNN or ABC instead, they'd never, oh I don't know, use footage from a Kentucky firing range and claim it's from Syria. They'd never selectively edit anything either. You can definitely trust them. 100%.
    No, they don't. I am still waiting for the fully unedited footage of their so called "gotcha" with Planned Parenthood.

- - - Updated - - -

All we know is that he is was murdered. There are a lot of powerful predators who are afraid of being exposed. We needed epstein alive so we can use enhanced interrogation to get information that would stop those sexual predators. There is NO evidence that epstein killed himself. Someone does not want to be exposed, someone does not want to be locked in solitary for life, someone does not want to get the death penalty. They are afraid of being exposed and rightfully punished.

What I would love to see is those who were involved in sex trafficking of minors to be placed in an extreme state of solitary confinement, no books, nothing to read, the lights never turn off. It's sound proof. They cannot leave the cell. They must stand 16 hours a day and are disallowed to sit down until bed time. They are to be fed twice a day. They cannot close their eyes unless it's for blinking or until bed time. I do not want them to be able to escape their punishment even through meditation. This would be the appropriate punishment such an evil crime would deserve.
    Yeah, like Trump. And Bill Barr.