Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All gear beyond wotlk looks like sheet.

But you do need transmogg in current wow, Because BFA gear looks awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Cba looking like trash like Classic.
    On my mage i think i am looking good throughout 1-59 and even in my level 60 BiS..

But i do get shivers when i see what leather, mail and plate have to put up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like how awesome Transmog is as a feature than the state of the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Who cares about transmog ? Gameplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Look.
    While I certainly wouldn't quit over not having transmog, looking good does makes me enjoy the gameplay more.

if they got rid of xmog, then my character would like complete shit right now due to its mix of m+ and raid gear. theyd have to really rethink their armor designs if they got rid of it because after being used to actually looking good, people arent going back to looking like hobos.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    All gear beyond wotlk looks like sheet.

But you do need transmogg in current wow, Because BFA gear looks awful.

- - - Updated - - -

On my mage i think i am looking good throughout 1-59 and even in my level 60 BiS..

But i do get shivers when i see what leather, mail and plate have to put up with.
    I've heard they outsource the gear design in the latest expansions. It really shows. I wonder what else they outsource.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmaniac View Post
    I've heard they outsource the gear design in the latest expansions. It really shows. I wonder what else they outsource.
    You got a source for this?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing